Baby thrown from bridge into river

WensleyMU

One of those times where no court can impose a fair sentence and the best hope is that prison justice ensures the baby receives justice.

However he, the dad, will probably be protected from population.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It's heart wrenching. That poor boy.

Abizzz

Horrific.

I know there's always been crazy evil people but it sure feels like it's becoming ever more of them :(

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Horrible. I always feel that there should be some sort of exam people should pass to get the right to produce and raise children.

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
Absolute monster, a case for capital punishment if ever I saw one. This person should never be allowed freedom in any form and now we shall pay a fortune to keep him locked up.

AaronRedDevil

How could anyone do that. A little defenceless child. Death penalty for him would be the only justice.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Evil.

Fridge chutney

Absolute monster, a case for capital punishment if ever I saw one. This person should never be allowed freedom in any form and now we shall pay a fortune to keep him locked up.
How could anyone do that. A little defenceless child. Death penalty for him would be the only justice.
Unless this is a case of mental illness, can't say I disagree.

WensleyMU

Apparently the subhuman parasite took the poor baby out for milk and decided instead to throw him in the river.

My little lad is 1 next week and I could not imagine how anyone could do such a thing to their own child.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I’ve read something about him having an argument with his partner, which has resulted in this happening. Sadly this is all becoming too common. By that I mean kids suffering or getting killed because 2 adults can’t behave like responsible adults.

No sane person would do this, I’d suggest he’s got massive mental health issues

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Read this earlier today, can't stop thinking about it. Why are some human beings such vicious pieces of shit?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Apparently the subhuman parasite took the poor baby out for milk and decided instead to throw him in the river.

My little lad is 1 next week and I could not imagine how anyone could do such a thing to their own child.
Totally agree. I just can physically understand how it could be possible to do that.

Off topic; aw man, such a great age. My little dude turned 1 a couple of months back. He's now at the point where if it's not bolted to the floor he's picking it up and running out of the room with it. Cheeky bastard.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
It feels like a large part of the population is absolutely insane nowadays. It's fecking depressing.

Rip little man

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Unless this is a case of mental illness, can't say I disagree.
I always find this a tough one. Anyone who does something this bad must have something going on with their brain, but I'm not sure that means they should be 'excused'. It's still them essentially isn't it?

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
I always find this a tough one. Anyone who does something this bad must have something going on with their brain, but I'm not sure that means they should be 'excused'. It's still them essentially isn't it?
Yep, it's one of my main arguments against the death penalty. Anybody who can do this, surely isn't alright in the head. They just never get to be around us as a society anymore.

stepic

Yep, it's one of my main arguments against the death penalty. Anybody who can do this, surely isn't alright in the head. They just never get to be around us as a society anymore.
agree with this. no sane person would do this. but he clearly shouldn't be around people in normal society, either. he clearly needs some kind of treatment. it's sad his issues hadn't been already identified by someone.

this is all said knowing no real details about him at all, mind.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I’ve read something about him having an argument with his partner, which has resulted in this happening. Sadly this is all becoming too common. By that I mean kids suffering or getting killed because 2 adults can’t behave like responsible adults.

No sane person would do this, I’d suggest he’s got massive mental health issues
The mum posted on Facebook in response to all the accusations which made the whole scenario even stranger to me. I can't imagine being able to stop crying long enough to even think of logging into Facebook to be honest.

One of those times where no court can impose a fair sentence and the best hope is that prison justice ensures the baby receives justice.

However he, the dad, will probably be protected from population.
No doubt it'll be one of those where someone manages to get to him because the guards turn a blind eye to it. Much like the terrorist one the other day.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Related:
Charities and experts have described as “truly horrifying” the official figures showing the number of people killed as a result of domestic violence has reached a five-year high.

Data from police forces in England and Wales revealed that last year 173 people were killed in domestic violence-related homicides, an increase of 32 deaths on 2017.

Around three-quarters of people killed by a partner, ex-partner or family member were women, while suspects were predominantly male.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/sep/13/domestic-violence-killings-in-uk-at-five-year-high