Ballague : the pep's as* kisser

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
Also the ones who have dropped points against the mighty Burnley and Newcastle United. Also was knocked out of a cup competition against Leicester who has just sacked their manager.

Might as well add the :) at the end too for some reason.

Also I'd rather want my team to park the bus rather than losing 5-0.

:)
You struggled against Stoke who City buried 7 past so it's all swings and roundabouts ain't it.

As for rather parking the bus, good job you like it cos it'll happen a few more times this season. Losing 5-0 with ten men to City is no big deal anyway, 3 points are 3 points whether it's City or Bournemouth. You just enjoy your little renaissance while you're stil in the hunt, you'll soon be found out when you have to play some decent teams as you already have been (and Liverpool without Mane aren't even decent which makes it worse)

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
You struggled against Stoke who City buried 7 past so it's all swings and roundabouts ain't it.

As for rather parking the bus, good job you like it cos it'll happen a few more times this season. Losing 5-0 with ten men to City is no big deal anyway, 3 points are 3 points whether it's City or Bournemouth. You just enjoy your little renaissance while you're stil in the hunt, you'll soon be found out when you have to play some decent teams as you already have been (and Liverpool without Mane aren't even decent which makes it worse)
:lol:
Keep on deluding yourself. Posters like you are the main reason why opposition posters get a bad name here.

We also trashed Everton 4-0 when City drew against them so I guess that makes it equal? Anyway no point in arguing against you.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
:lol:
Keep on deluding yourself. Posters like you are the main reason why opposition posters get a bad name here.

We also trashed Everton 4-0 when City drew against them so I guess that makes it equal? Anyway no point in arguing against you.
Posters like me? You obviously need to read a few more posts of mine before making silly remarks as you'll see I'm pretty damn critical of my own team and their chances. Either that or you don't know when someone is winding you up, you seem very easy to reel in mate, maybe chill out a bit and learn some banter cos you wouldn't last 2 minutes in reality with such a defensive attitude.

Unless you wanna be on Arsenal fan TV anyway.

KM

Posters like me? You obviously need to read a few more posts of mine before making silly remarks as you'll see I'm pretty damn critical of my own team and their chances. Either that or you don't know when someone is winding you up, you seem very easy to reel in mate, maybe chill out a bit and learn some banter cos you wouldn't last 2 minutes in reality with such a defensive attitude.

Unless you wanna be on Arsenal fan TV anyway.
I love how some posters here claim they're on a WUM when called out on their stupidity. Whatever floats your boat I guess. As far as real life goes, I'll strongly reconsider where my life is going if I'm on the board of a rival team wasting their time in "winding" them up.

Maybe it's time to reconsider yours.

Kapardin

City played Stoke at home, whereas we played them away. Stoke away has always been a bogey fixture for us. We will twat them at home, I am confident of that.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
I love how some posters here claim they're on a WUM when called out on their stupidity. Whatever floats your boat I guess. As far as real life goes, I'll strongly reconsider where my life is going if I'm on the board of a rival team wasting their time in "winding" them up.

Maybe it's time to reconsider yours.
Mate, looking at your post history the majority of it mentions Liverpool so you might wanna take a look at yourself and your own existence as you seem to be more interested in a rival than your own team.

I didn't say I was on a wind up mission either, said I was winding you up. That's not a mission it's football banter which you can't seem to handle without resorting to type.

You're obviously a bit dour so I'll refrain from replying anymore to you in particular. You're nearly as bad as some on RAWK and that's saying something.

KM

Mate, looking at your post history the majority of it mentions Liverpool so you might wanna take a look at yourself and your own existence as you seem to be more interested in a rival than your own team.

I didn't say I was on a wind up mission either, said I was winding you up. That's not a mission it's football banter which you can't seem to handle without resorting to type.

You're obviously a bit dour so I'll refrain from replying anymore to you in particular. You're nearly as bad as some on RAWK and that's saying something.
Yes, a whole 495 posts of mine mention Liverpool last nine years. Well done on that research. Revisit the definition of majority next time, unless you consider lying as part of "banter".

RedCurry

Would that be the same Liverpool Mourinho was so shit scared of he instructed his team not to bother trying to score against recently? Or did the team make that decision all by themselves for shits and giggles? ;) strangely enough they did the same the season before too. Such pranksters
Like you said, Mourinho parked the bus, Liverpool couldn't break his team down. You'd think that a team that was going to win the CL would have answer to a parked bus. But like you said, you didn't know how to do that last season and you still don't know it this season. Combine that with Klopp awful record in cup finals, it's a safe bet that this season is not your season.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I know who you mean, the ones that have played 3 decent teams already in comparison to your one, who you parked the bus against :)
I would hardly call Burnley, Watford and Newcastle 'top teams'. Top teams are like the one you lost 5-0 against...

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.

It will be for any Utd fan, as we have witnessed our team lose out to City on title and a top 4 finish because of GD. Losing 5-0 means city ahead of you by +10 already, in one game! But never mind the negligence, 2 top 4 finishes since 2009 is what Liverpool have managed and that's already being labelled as remarkable.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
It will be for any Utd fan, as we have witnessed our team lose out to City on title and a top 4 finish because of GD. Losing 5-0 means city ahead of you by +10 already, in one game! But never mind the negligence, 2 top 4 finishes since 2009 is what Liverpool have managed and that's already being labelled as remarkable.
Who labeled it as remarkable though? Not me that's for sure, finishing top four isn't anything to celebrate for me. I want to see Liverpool win silverware, not derbies and certainly not getting enough points to reach top 4. Top 4 should be a fall back option after winning something. I really couldn't give a flying feck about one match, I want to see a trophy being lifted. Which is why I don't rate Klopp cos I can't see it happening, pretty football is all well and good, but pointless without anything to show for it.

We're (LFC) becoming like Newcastle, waxing lyrical about performing and having nothing to show for it. As much as I can't stand Mourinho, at least the dude has some tin behind him.

Fridge chutney

Ballague is a pathetic journalist who we pay way too much attention to.

He's probably wanking to this thread as we speak.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Who labeled it as remarkable though? Not me that's for sure, finishing top four isn't anything to celebrate for me. I want to see Liverpool win silverware, not derbies and certainly not getting enough points to reach top 4. Top 4 should be a fall back option after winning something. I really couldn't give a flying feck about one match, I want to see a trophy being lifted. Which is why I don't rate Klopp cos I can't see it happening, pretty football is all well and good, but pointless without anything to show for it.

We're (LFC) becoming like Newcastle, waxing lyrical about performing and having nothing to show for it. As much as I can't stand Mourinho, at least the dude has some tin behind him.
Of course it is not you but the pundits and other football gurus who have come out in force after the events of last saturday.

I want my team to play pretty football too but never at an expense of winning. However I do admit that even after winning two titles last season, the tumescent football we played took some gloss off it for me. It is never satisfactory when it becomes a routine for the losing manager to criticize our style of play.

I really hope we play well against some top teams this season.

Raw

Ever since the fax machine debacle he's been nothing short of embarrassing. He does not like us one bit.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I think he does it just to wum

Art Vandelay

Did he even reply when asked if he wants his jaw snapped? Doesn't answer a perfectly reasonable question yet has the time to spew bitter ramblings. The nerve!

tomaldinho1

it's the way he writes - opinions as facts. So fecking annoying and so innacurate

tomaldinho1

That latest tweet from him is the most pathetic/unprofessional thing I've seen for a long time

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
He's an embarrassment to his profession. Totally lost all semblance of professionalism in order to be a scattergun, biased mouthpiece, spouting a barely coherent agenda. He's devoid of any credibility or integrity.

Prodigal7

My favorite Ballbag meltdown was after Pogba. I pictured him as a post infected Percy from the Green mile after that. The guy hates us with a passion.

el3mel

He hates us with passion. He was absolutely shite during De Gea & Madrid saga and he was the only one defending LVG and denying Mourinho reports.

I don't know what United did to this guy so much to hate us. Most biased and idiotic journalist out here. He makes himself look pathetic time after time after time again.

MadMike

He hates us with passion. He was absolutely shite during De Gea & Madrid saga and he was the only one defending LVG and denying Mourinho reports.

I don't know what United did to this guy so much to hate us. Most biased and idiotic journalist out here. He makes himself look pathetic time after time after time again.
Whatever we did, we didn't do enough of it. He is just a laughing stock.

The amazing thing is how he's managed to carve a very successful career in sports media while barely being capable of coherent thought. The mind boggles.

el3mel

Whatever we did, we didn't do enough of it. He is just a laughing stock.

The amazing thing is how he's managed to carve a very successful career in sports media while barely being capable of coherent thought. The mind boggles.
Yes. It amazes who he is never criticized for his clear bias and agenda that affects the news he's reporting, but since most of the media finds it funny to slaughter United and picture us as the villain in the movie, then I think again it may not be that surprise.