Ballague : the pep's as* kisser

AshRK

We're nailed on to win the CL now aren't we?
He would still find a way to criticize us. Not only him but also the italian cnut tancredi palmeri. Both of them hate us big time that they could not even hide it.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
But...but...Pogba wanted to join Real Madrid and cried when the move didn't materialize :(

Aboutreika18

I'll never understand why he's the English media's go-to when it comes to knowledge of Spanish football.

I know he's been a mainstay of Sky Sports La Liga coverage for well over a decade but there are much better Spanish football analysts around.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
But...but...Pogba wanted to join Real Madrid and cried when the move didn't materialize :(
Haha I remember this idiot talking up Pogba when it looked like he was heading to Madrid then the second he got wind of him coming to United instead he changed his tune.

Bojan11

Yes Liverpool. Steamrolling the mighty Maribor and couldn't beat the shitter Moscow team.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
Yes Liverpool. Steamrolling the mighty Maribor and couldn't beat the shitter Moscow team.
Would that be the same Liverpool Mourinho was so shit scared of he instructed his team not to bother trying to score against recently? Or did the team make that decision all by themselves for shits and giggles? ;) strangely enough they did the same the season before too. Such pranksters

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Would that be the same Liverpool Mourinho was so shit scared of he instructed his team not to bother trying to score against recently? Or did the team make that decision all by themselves for shits and giggles? ;) strangely enough they did the same the season before too. Such pranksters
To be fair, that's a poor comparison considering it's the biggest rivalry, and you're known for game raising massively in it. I could fully see you beat us 1-0 then draw with Haribo on another day.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
To be fair, that's a poor comparison considering it's the biggest rivalry, and you're known for game raising massively in it. I could fully see you beat us 1-0 then draw with Haribo on another day.
Aye me too, as is the total inconsistency with Liverpool now I'd be hard pushed to tip them to win against anyone with confidence. 7-0 win away, which more than likely will be followed by a 3-3 draw and then a 2-0 defeat.

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
Ha! Your fault for actually listening to him all these years. He's the designated Spanish football 'expert in the UK for some weird reason. Plenty of better analysts out there or even here in this forum.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
He is a clown but that's not really news, why any of you are undone by what he has to say is a mystery. Plus, I'd only say City in that group are poised to challenge consistently in Europe atm nevermind that RM & Barcelona are hardly going anywhere

Canagel

I think he has been permanently scarred by the whole De Gea saga and his reputation took a big hit because of it. It's obvious he doesn't like Mourinho either but that's something you can accept. I really hope we can some big trophies this year and I'm starting to believe we might end up facing another PL team in the knockouts (if we get through) with the way things are looking at the moment.

LoneStar

Please don't give clowns like this more coverage. They are shite stirrers and that's what they want. The best thing to do is to ignore them.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I've never understood why people on here are bothered with what he says. You can always unfollow people on twitter.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I think he means the Liverpool that are already 8 points behind us in the league, conceded 10 more goals and scored 8 less.

GailSpaceWynand

Yes, I signed up with this name.
This guy has been giving me some good laughs for the past few years, please don't stop. We can't hate every idiot who happens to critique us - and when that idiot is so woefully wrong about everything and is so unabashedly obvious in his hate for us - it makes for a great laugh at times. It also helps that I can't pronounce his name and call him "ball bag".

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
This guy has been giving me some good laughs for the past few years, please don't stop. We can't hate every idiot who happens to critique us - and when that idiot is so woefully wrong about everything and is so unabashedly obvious in his hate for us - it makes for a great laugh at times. It also helps that I can't pronounce his name and call him "ball bag".
Even people who can pronounce his name call him Ball Bag.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
He's trolling.

The only English team capable of ending Real or Barca dominance is City and even they would get beat off of them.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He's a documented Liverpool fan so enough said. He was a massive Houllier fan boy. Pep he has a boner for also.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Suppose he legitimately hates us for one reason or another. But I guess anything anti-United is also massive click bait/good PR due to our large fanbase.

AshRK

He is a clown but that's not really news, why any of you are undone by what he has to say is a mystery. Plus, I'd only say City in that group are poised to challenge consistently in Europe atm nevermind that RM & Barcelona are hardly going anywhere
Honestly I have not seen many like him who shows lack of professionalism as a journalist. Any layman could see from his post he does not like Manchester United or Jose. He always finds an excuse to badmouth or criticise them. And it's not only since jose joined us, even before that he always had a ill feeling towards us. You are a professional journalist and you should act like one. You may have your preference but you are not supposed to show that openly.

cyberman

Barca haven't really done anything since they last won the CL though. Present day Barca aren't the standard that English sides need to strive for.
They resemble an EPL side in Europe these days

padr81

Supports
Man City
I often wonder is it like a Catalan bias with him as opposed to a Pep one, he seems to really like Espanyol too.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Honestly I have not seen many like him who shows lack of professionalism as a journalist. Any layman could see from his post he does not like Manchester United or Jose. He always finds an excuse to badmouth or criticise them. And it's not only since jose joined us, even before that he always had a ill feeling towards us. You are a professional journalist and you should act like one. You may have your preference but you are not supposed to show that openly.
That isn't entirely true, at least wrt Mourinho - couldn't say wrt United but perhaps that's related to his time covering Liverpool. When Mou was at RM, he was far from being in the Pep fan club but touting Mourinho so I can't agree with this breakdown of his allegiances. Suffice it to say, he's absolutely unreliable and lacking football insights. He's Spanish, can speak English and has ties to both the Premiership and Primera - that's it

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I often wonder is it like a Catalan bias with him as opposed to a Pep one, he seems to really like Espanyol too.
He says he's an Espanyol fan and rated Pochettino highly. Call me biased or anything but this United side looks better equipped to handle Europe than teams like Spurs, Chelsea or Liverpool. I accept that City look much better than us, but I can't accept that the other teams are better than us right now. Ballague obviously is an idiot.

KM

It's also slightly annoying/laughable that teams like Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs have been deemed to be better sides than us. A quick look at the goal scored column in the table tells the whole story.

padr81

Supports
Man City
He says he's an Espanyol fan and rated Pochettino highly. Call me biased or anything but this United side looks better equipped to handle Europe than teams like Spurs, Chelsea or Liverpool. I accept that City look much better than us, but I can't accept that the other teams are better than us right now. Ballague obviously is an idiot.
Yeah I found that quote weird, maybe he has issues with United because Pep's at City thing... (like the anti-Duncan Castles or something..) I actually fancy you more than us for the CL simply because you won't concede away goals like we will.
I believe he's got a book on Poch coming out too. Either way I think we can all agree he's not the best journalist. Hard to believe the guy has 4 books on football (one on Cristiano Ronaldo, one on Pep, one on Poch and Liverpools CL win under Rafa.)

KM

Yeah I found that quote weird, maybe he has issues with United because Pep's at City thing... (like the anti-Duncan Castles or something..) I actually fancy you more than us for the CL simply because you won't concede away goals like we will.
I believe he's got a book on Poch coming out too. Either way I think we can all agree he's not the best journalist. Hard to believe the guy has 4 books on football (one on Cristiano Ronaldo, one on Pep, one on Poch and Liverpools CL win under Rafa.)
The anti- Duncan Castles sounds about right tbh. He loves Pep as much Duncan loves Mourinho.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Who cares? Why do people get upset about things like this? He's probably looking for a reaction from United fans, but it's the smallest dig imaginable.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
I think he means the Liverpool that are already 8 points behind us in the league, conceded 10 more goals and scored 8 less.
I know who you mean, the ones that have played 3 decent teams already in comparison to your one, who you parked the bus against :)

KM

I know who you mean, the ones that have played 3 decent teams already in comparison to your one, who you parked the bus against :)
Also the ones who have dropped points against the mighty Burnley and Newcastle United. Also was knocked out of a cup competition against Leicester who has just sacked their manager.

Might as well add the :) at the end too for some reason.

Also I'd rather want my team to park the bus rather than losing 5-0.

:)