Television Banshee - Criminally underrated - best fight scenes

Glorio

Now I know the premise is not very believable, but for entertainment value, it's a brilliant show and I reckon it has some of the best fight scenes recorded on any form of media

AaronRedDevil

Couldn’t believe that was homelander when I watched it last year. Brilliant show. You know shit was going to be badass when that 2nd hand man took off his glasses. Criminally underrated is right.

Last edited:

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
What’s really criminal is that Tom Pelphery didn’t go on to bigger and better things after his turn as Kurt Bunker. Brilliant performance. And far too good to be wasted playing side kick to shitty iron fist actor.

The Firestarter

One of the most entertaining series for sure. I guess it wasn't marketed that much or rather unsuccessfully when it came out, and will end up as a cult classic.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It was a pretty good show. And yes, it was a good thing that it didn't last.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Fabulous series. The finales were always a treat.

Oldyella

What’s really criminal is that Tom Pelphery didn’t go on to bigger and better things after his turn as Kurt Bunker. Brilliant performance. And far too good to be wasted playing side kick to shitty iron fist actor.
Definitely! He wasn't bad in Iron Fist but he's good enough to be leading shows, not supporting actor roles.

JPRouve

Scout
Warrior is brilliant isn't it?
I think so but I could see people not liking the multiple storylines, it's one of these shows that is supposed to be slow and relatively long which isn't necessarily popular nowadays.

lsd

The Oracle
Tried but just couldn't get into as the acting was just horrible.

Was same for Sons Of Anarchy. If the main stars cannot act I just can't get into a show

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Great female talent too...

Nola Longshadow :drool:

Simbo

Its amazing how consistent this show is, every single episode is entertaining, not a bit of filler. Its just the right amount of ridiculous fun without ever going over the edge and losing the audience.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Easily one of my favourite shows ever. Had a banger of an opening theme as well.

Andersons Dietician

I think so but I could see people not liking the multiple storylines, it's one of these shows that is supposed to be slow and relatively long which isn't necessarily popular nowadays.
Did I see due to fan support they’ve brought it back for a 3rd season. I actually love Warrior and not to put a dampen on Banshee but the fight scenes are not even close in quality in my opinion.

Although the hand split in Banshee is burned in to my memory.

JPRouve

Scout
Did I see due to fan support they’ve brought it back for a 3rd season. I actually love Warrior and not to put a dampen on Banshee but the fight scenes are not even close in quality in my opinion.

Although the hand split in Banshee is burned in to my memory.
It seems that fan support has led to its continuation, their decision was pretty strange when you consider the end of the second season. And yes the fight scenes are reminiscent of old hong kongese movies, it really looks like a Bruce Lee production.