Barcelona vs. Manchester United

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
I bet Southgate and Chiles are on edge with Keano in the studio with them :lol: I know I'd be!

BahamaRed

Legend
yes, you're watching the main fox channel in your city but the fox network has many channels on the satellite disc like fox soccer channel and others. the game isn't on those.
You think I don't know that. FSC is not a local FOX channel. Local FOX channels are the NETWORK channels like ABC, CBS and NBC.
Which is what I started with.

olesmyhero

Emmy Moses
It's been incredibly patronizing but it's what to be expected on FOX.

ESPN has finally "got it." But they don't get CL matches anymore.
ESPN's coverage was excellent by the 09 final. I was very surprised they didn't get the rights again.

The thing I hate the most is when they try to dumb the sport down for casual viewers can understand it.

hungrywing

Even worse, they had a segment explaining the difference between footy and american football
As funny as that might sound, let's also not forget they're trying to reach out to your average American Joe/Jane in the kitchen on a Saturday afternoon. And that somewhere, some combination of football-loving executive VPs have quite likely put their careers on the line for this chance.

forevrared

US coverage top 10 CL goals. . . Messi vs Arsenal #7, Stankovic from halfway #5. Bizarre. Easily 1 & 2.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Off to concentrate on the game, best of luck to the players. Hopefully in a few hours time we'll be celebrating.

Come on United :devil:

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
Why does ITV have Rooney being interviewed by Christopher Eccleston?

miah

O'shea, Evans, Rafael are not on bench so what happened if one of our fullbacks got injured during the game? Smalling to fill in at fullback or do we just go 3 at the back straight away?