"Bargain buys"

Murt

devilish said:
My grandfather is one of the few ppl that I cared in all my life, he fought to save arses like you from Nazism and yet you slagged him off just because you knew that that would have hurt me. I never meant to put that monkey joke at that stage but I am happy that you know now what it means to hurt the ppl that you love.
You had slagged off my grandfather and my future wife calling them all types of names. I hope that you would learn the lesson now.
Slagging Malta is one thing, a bit of banter.
Slagging little children is another, are you too insane to see this.
and i said fuchin leave it, the damage is allready done and youve gone too far.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Murt said:
Slagging Malta is one thing, a bit of banter.
Slagging little children is another, are you too insane to see this.
and i said fuchin leave it, the damage is allready done and youve gone too far.
You havent slagged Malta but my family, my girlfriend and my grandfather. Stop monkeying around you fool and if you judge that innocent joke in that way, then you should apologise for the countless time you insulted my family and the ppl that I love

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
BTW murt have I finally got rid of you?

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Can we stick to football?

BTW, quite a few posters thought Taribo West would make a quality addition as cover. Heck, his career might have taken a 180 had he joined United a few years back.

Right now, I'd like to see:

1) Sign Mexes, move Micky to LB, thus O'Shea provides cover all across the back four
Gazza-Rio-Mexes-Micky
O'Shea/Phil-Wes-O'Shea-O'Shea/Fortune

or

2) Sign Metzelder to challenge O'Shea on the left and sign Heitinga as an understudy to Gazza (both Metzelder and Heitinga can play in CD too). Use Forlan and Fortune as bait + cash for Joaquin or Vicente.
Gaz-Rio-Micky-Metzelder
Heitinga-Wes-O'Shea-O'Shea/Phil