Battle for 3rd place.

cash_money

Don't see the point of playing for third place .

Pointless .
It's an ex-girlfriend analogy. Your fighting with another two fellas for a girl . She chooses one . It isn't you .
Do you then fight out it out with the other loser to see who finishes third place ?

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
I've never been so excited about a 3rd place game. I'm looking forward to it more than the final. There will be some strange mood surrounding it. Will the stadium fill?

Reddevilboy

Supports
Brexit
Thiago Silva will be back for this. Brazil will win this whoever they face. There is no way they will play as badly as they did against Germany.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
That'd still be better than all of England's results since 1966

Lyricist

The real question is whether they'll still all touch eachother while walking into the stadium in slow mo speed! :lol:

Ananke

Please, PLEASE be Brazil vs Argentina.

And please let it be Argentina who win comfortably in the first 30 minutes. Hell will break loose.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
YES!! I completely forgot about this... hopefully they get bum-rushed again, ideally by Argentina.

heub

imagine you got spanked 1-7 and you have to play that useless game on saturday...

pk05

lol totally forgot about this one.When is it?Wonder how the crowd is gona react for this one.

No11

Supports
Aberdeen
lol totally forgot about this one.When is it?Wonder how the crowd is gona react for this one.
They will boo Fred again everytime the camera picks him up sitting on the bench.

Eriku

i care too. It shows a lot in terms of attitude
Not least! I am very keen to see how the Brazilians conduct themselves in that match. They might even be too weak to beat Holland or Argentina, but will they at least make themselves harder to beat and be more structured defensively? What will the crowd be like?

It'll definitely be interesting.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
imagine you got spanked 1-7 and you have to play that useless game on saturday...
its not useless if its against Argentina

I really want to stick that stupid song they've been singing up their arse

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
The 3rd place playoff is amazing. And its nowhere near the most pointless match... Compared to the 3rd place confederations cup playoff!!

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
well, it's not going to be against argentina :cool:

it must be sad for the brazilians to organize a world cup, put all the money and watch their most hated rivals -argentina- play for the cup

of course they will all cheer for germany and probably the germans will win it, but we were at the party while they had to watch from the stands

mbuahahahahahaah

Scarecrow

Having a week off

I like the last sentence. Hopefully he'll bring that mentality back to the club.