Being Realistic - Where do we go from here?

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Be patient and don’t over react, even if you lose badly to Liverpool next week. You bought in ETH, now give him a bit of time to fix this.

I’m sure it’s been mentioned before, but look at Arsenal’s start to last season.
How we’ve fallen, we’re now being comforted by a Brighton fan :lol:

Joking aside, you are correct dude. The amount of collective pant wetting going on is nuts.

justsomebloke

If we're realistic, the Glazers aren't going to sell. That's a fantasy unfortunately. So where do we go from here? To me it seems clear that the board won't financially support the manager enough to build a squad that he needs, or revamp the squad to at least bring freshness and a new mood in which is necessary right now. That won't happen. Its a few in, a few out. We can't build a Pep style system, a Ten Hag style system without him being backed to change the squad how he wants. So our ceiling is capped if we can't do that. So what happens from here? What is our best route forward with that in mind? What is going to happen this season with the club? The manager won't have a chance without a big last 3 weeks in the window, and a quantity of changes are needed just to change the mood, and I can't see that happening.

You look at a form table, we are in the relegation zone if you look at the past half season of league games. We've been hammered in the past 7 away games with 7 straight defeats, a goal difference of 2-20. The way this season has started... Who is to say this won't continue? We've done feck all in the transfer window and unless we bring in another 3-4 players and ship another 5 out to just change the atmosphere, where is any win going to come from?

I genuinely don't know what to expect from us this season. I can see a scenario where Ten Hag just walks, and in that case, who the feck takes on this job next? If it fails with ten hag, we are genuinely an untouchable job IMO. Maybe/probably being dramatic, but it just feels different this time, and not in a good way.
At this point I think it's impossible to tell. As you say, so far we're in the same place that we ended last season in, and if that does not change we're not even a top half team. Experience however should teach us that the first two games in a season is rarely a microcosm of the whole season. Everton won their first three last season, Arsenal lost theirs and looked about as awful as we do now. If we suddenly click and start playing well after stinking out the opening games, that would not be particularly unusual. It's just too early to say.

But so far there are precious few signs that things could turn, and what makes it all so extremely worrying is that with last season's mess, they're already standing at the precipice. It's already last chance saloon for a lot of players, arguably for the squad as a whole. So if things don't click and turn around clearly, it's just hard to see that there's any basis for slow and gradual improvement. Our next stage on the current trajectory is logically collapse & wholesale reconstruction.

The right players bought in might play a positive part in any turnaround, but at this stage I don't think that's enough. Possibly more could be achieved by the right departures.

croadyman

The last thing we need is to go full panic mode and add shit players like Arnautovic or Rabidiot. In my opinion we need to take a deep breath. We should have an honest conversation with ETH. We would try and sign players whom he believes can improve us in the long term while promising him a free pass for next season if he replace those who can't be bothered with kids. Meanwhile we should do some serious restructuring needed. I'd say hire Rangnick as sporting director, Mitchell as head of recruitment and sack Murtough, Fletcher and all the people who are on the job learning. Once we have that team in place then we can handle a high staff turnover both in and out. Hopefully we would have everything wrapped up in the next month or two to reap some benefits in January.

In my opinion Rangnick and Mitchell are worth more to the present side then us signing De Jong and SMS combined.
He won't come back sadly and the club don't seem remotely interested in approaching Mitchell now Murtough is here

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Be patient and don’t over react, even if you lose badly to Liverpool next week. You bought in ETH, now give him a bit of time to fix this.

I’m sure it’s been mentioned before, but look at Arsenal’s start to last season.
And the two 8th place finishes in the season and a half under Arteta before that. And even then, it isn't guaranteed they get top four this season.

We have more financial firepower so that should expedite things. But not when we operate in the transfer market as we did this summer.

So regardless of what changes at the level above the manager, we have to accept that heavy defeats and a mid-table ish finish far from the top four is on the menu. That's what patience means in this context.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Our form the past 6 months has relegation written all over it, not just the past 2 matches. We have gaping holes in the squad as well. Only Everton are in a bigger mess. The EPL is so strong nowadays and the confidence of the squad is shot. We’re in such deep shit on and off the pitch, it might actually be better for the club in the long run if we get relegated.
If we don’t strengthen the squad before the window closes I foresee us going down.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He won't come back sadly and the club don't seem remotely interested in approaching Mitchell now Murtough is here
If we offer Rangnick a Sporting director role then he would probably come. It would mean him being the head of the pyramid football wise. If he refuse then there are other valid people we can approach for the job.

Murtough needs to leave though and the club need to be properly restructured from that of providing jobs for the boys to being a proper club

PedroMendez

Acolyte
The last thing we need is to go full panic mode and add shit players like Arnautovic or Rabidiot. In my opinion we need to take a deep breath. We should have an honest conversation with ETH. We would try and sign players whom he believes can improve us in the long term while promising him a free pass for next season if he replace those who can't be bothered with kids. Meanwhile we should do some serious restructuring needed. I'd say hire Rangnick as sporting director, Mitchell as head of recruitment and sack Murtough, Fletcher and all the people who are on the job learning. Once we have that team in place then we can handle a high staff turnover both in and out. Hopefully we would have everything wrapped up in the next month or two to reap some benefits in January.

In my opinion Rangnick and Mitchell are worth more to the present side then us signing De Jong and SMS combined.
I agree, that the only way to make things worse is to buy mediocre players for a quick fix. These players would stick around for at least another 2-3 years and clog up the team. This season is botched unless some miracle transfers happen. Murtough needs to go. Realistically Arnold is going to stay. He doesn't seem to get involved "hands on", but in my opinion the upper management has to talk to the players. He/they has/have to tell the players - especially the senior players - that their conduct is unacceptable and that from now on its going to have severe consequences.

Last edited:

Wilt

There are several players I’d like to get rid of ….top of the list Ronaldo, Fernandez, Rashford …their body language is appalling.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
I can't understand what has happened with Bruno. When he joined us he was fantastic but last season he was pretty poor. So far this season he has been worse. Maguire was always solid, if a bit slow. Some of his crossfield passing to overlapping fullbacks superb. Rashford was inventive, Shaw indefatigable - all internationals. But now they appear to be 2nd Division level. Ship them out? Get some good money for them now and rebuild? Who'd want to join us at this moment in time? The rebuild is going to take time, will be painful but it must be done from top to bottom. Every empire declines. But clubs do return. City , Liverpool, Chelsea all came back from the depths. We shall return.

Reynoldo

We’ve got maybe £100m transfer budget left

Terminate Ronaldos contract
Accept we can’t buy FDJ
Sell Rashford to PSG (inc part ex for Navas) + £40m
Sell AWB £10m
Sell Bailly £20m

Buy Rabiot £15m
Buy Tielemans £25m
Buy Antony £60m
Buy Denst £20m
Buy Gakpo £25m
Buy that tall Austrian £25m

team rebuilt sufficiently to compete to some extent this year and start a proper long term project
I think this approach is the only thing that could save us now (Although I'd still sign FDJ). Its open heart surgery as Ralf said, we need to be able to put in new blood in 3/4 of the team to have any chance of saving the patient.

Chumpsbechumps

“People are blaming Ronaldo” is something I’ve seen written a few times. I don’t think for a second United issues are all down to Ronaldo. I don’t think Ronaldo is not a top class player who has extremely high standards that we really need from more of our players. He’s also our best striker by country mile.

But it’s extremely difficult to not ask the question as to what the team loses by building a forward like around him is worth it. Uniteds collapsed form for the last 12 months has been pretty much in synch with when Ronaldo signed. For all the “he scores x goals” defensive responses, the clubs nosedive happened during most of his return. Is the partnership of United and Ronaldo just not meant to be at this time, like it’s not him or the club it’s just it’s not the right time for both player and club to be together?

He asked to leave in the summer and didn’t show up to pre season , does anybody really think that was anything other then an effort to push a move? Then he walks back into the team because our manager has absolutely no other option, how is that good for positive team culture building ?

There are rumours that some think his contract should be cancelled. Is that true ? I don’t know, but the Ronaldo is clearly a problem. It doesn’t matter whose fault it is, as the comparisons with Aubameyang and Arteta show, sometimes a manager has to drop a leading player and stick with it and the club needs to support the manager. That empowers a manager and there’s no better way of sending a warning to everybody else.

Seems to me that people want to ignore the Ronaldo situation because it’s Ronaldo. If Pogba didn’t goto pre season , asked to leave and the clubs downward spiral started pretty much soon after he joined, I don’t think he’d be afforded the same defence. In many regards , “the club tried everything to accommodate Pogba” is something that people like me would hammer at him, why does that not apply to Ronaldo? Our entire team is setup to try and make a goal chance for him.

Another thing that’s oddly ignored is that Ronaldo was not on pre season tour when the team actually looked better and the squad looked more together. Maybe it was just pre season form that means nothing or maybe it actually was a happier dressingroom without a wantaway superstar.

The way the team is playing , it may take something drastic to change momentum. Who wants to keep Ronaldo at the club? The manager or the board? Is the team better off with or without Ronaldo? To answer that question one would need a pretty comprehensive understanding of tactics and an honest understanding of what it’s costing the team to afford to make Ronaldo work. I can’t answer it, but it may very well be the superstar elephant in the room that really nobody wants to address.

yamo123x

Where do we go on the football side

1/ Ronaldo has to go, he doesnt want to be here and i dont blame him. That said if he gonna throw hissy fits and isolate himself from the squad then there is no point even trying to keep him.
2/ Fernandes has to be dropped, consistently underperformed for 12 months, doesnt even try now,used to be our hardest working player...now one of the worst and his petulance/arrogance grates on me.
3/ Need a change in captaincy, but who is captain material in our squad? Anybody? Varane ? Can he stay fit?
4/ We need to give Martinez time...he will come good-- media/pundits had daggers out for him before he even arrived, lindelof isnt physical or great in the air either..
5/ AWB and Dalot have to be 2 of the worst right backs in the league, we need an upgrade and quick.
6/ Time to unleash Garnacho and Iqbal----
7/ Malacia must start and give Shaw time on the sides to reflect just how poor he has become.
8/ No more MCFRED....
9/ We need a defensive minded midfielder, all top teams in top leagues have this type of player.... we dont have one in our squad who can do it, and this added to our poor full backs makes us so easy to get at
10/ We need to buy a number 9, not a wide attacker we already have 10 of them, we need to replace Ronaldo with a goalscoring number 9.

justsomebloke

We’ve got maybe £100m transfer budget left

Terminate Ronaldos contract
Accept we can’t buy FDJ
Sell Rashford to PSG (inc part ex for Navas) + £40m
Sell AWB £10m
Sell Bailly £20m

Buy Rabiot £15m
Buy Tielemans £25m
Buy Antony £60m
Buy Denst £20m
Buy Gakpo £25m
Buy that tall Austrian £25m

team rebuilt sufficiently to compete to some extent this year and start a proper long term project
Apart from anything else, the sums being talked about for Bailly's sale is roughly 8 million, and "that tall Austrian" would cost more in the region of 10m. Apart from the fact we've already officially ended our interest in him, amid fan outrage and pundit ridicule over the pursuit of him.

Chief123

We can only hope that ETH is able to coach the limited players that he is allowed to bring in and the current crop to a better level and slowly build from there.

I do genuinely believe that if we can address our 2 central midfield positions then things will become a lot better as that’s the core of the team.

We need ETH to essentially do what Klopp did by getting the best out of players on a limited budget.

Rams

Where do we go on the football side

1/ Ronaldo has to go, he doesnt want to be here and i dont blame him. That said if he gonna throw hissy fits and isolate himself from the squad then there is no point even trying to keep him.
2/ Fernandes has to be dropped, consistently underperformed for 12 months, doesnt even try now,used to be our hardest working player...now one of the worst and his petulance/arrogance grates on me.
3/ Need a change in captaincy, but who is captain material in our squad? Anybody? Varane ? Can he stay fit?
4/ We need to give Martinez time...he will come good-- media/pundits had daggers out for him before he even arrived, lindelof isnt physical or great in the air either..
5/ AWB and Dalot have to be 2 of the worst right backs in the league, we need an upgrade and quick.
6/ Time to unleash Garnacho and Iqbal----
7/ Malacia must start and give Shaw time on the sides to reflect just how poor he has become.
8/ No more MCFRED....
9/ We need a defensive minded midfielder, all top teams in top leagues have this type of player.... we dont have one in our squad who can do it, and this added to our poor full backs makes us so easy to get at
10/ We need to buy a number 9, not a wide attacker we already have 10 of them, we need to replace Ronaldo with a goalscoring number 9.
I agree with most points apart from Ronaldo and Iqbal. Letting Ronaldo go without signing 2 CF’s would be suicide, where are the goals going to come from? Iqbal isn’t ready for top flight football yet, he needs time to mature as a professional footballer and will be eaten alive in the EPL.
The horrible reality is that we need to sign some short term fixes and preferably a World class signing (if somebody is willing to join) to lift the spirits and provide a spark.

Wilt

Getting relegated would see the end of Glazers surely?
I think the opposite. Relegation would see Utd share value plummet, so they would probably stay put till it recovered before selling.

SungSam7

The solutions can be difficult or easy depending on a few factors.

We us fans need to face the reality of where we are now as a club and the type of players we can attract.

During yesterday's game if you swapped the players around then united have players who actually fought for the team on the pitch

We need players who will work hard on the pitch for the team, if we step away from big names and scout properly we can find these players

Once the foundations are set, we can then look at luxury additions

I remember at some point under Fergie we had 4 quality attacking players, the rest worked for the team.

We all need to temper our expectations while we go through that period. Liverpool did it, Arsenal and Spurs seem to be on the right path doing it

We can too
We have players who will work hard for the tea.. McFred are 2 players, Dalot, Maguire, Lindelof, Malacia. But neither of them bar Malacia which we cant judge too early yet are good enough.

Maybe they can be good enough what we have seen so far in the 2 games, they aren't intelligent enough to play to ETH style or they need some beatings and time. We arent a club who can afford them time. We arent a club who will be happy to lose out on European football to reap the rewards that ETH has in hos vision for the club.

Look at Spurs, how many years in the making have they been building to be consistently in the CL? Fans were patient for years because they didnt have a taste for success in decades. When youre a club who has won so much in 30 years to struggling to get CL consistently, how do you buy time? At what point will people be calling for ETH head? Lets face it, hes the only manager that will bring success long term if give opportunities, I fear he will be long got rid of before we reap the rewards, no fault of his own.

He came to club in a mess, owners are employing bankers instead of footballing brains, they look at money in vs money out instead of money in vs success. Of course money out is a reason to run a club, unless youre fine making lossess and can afford that, its not a business to you anymore but run out of pure want for success.

Glazers are a business family, they couldn't care if the club got relegated as long as they continue to make money. Aslong as the fans keep handing over the wages to go towards profits, nothing will change. Success to them is how much sponsorship money was brought in compared to the last.

I dont see a bright future for the club to be honest.

Hal9000

I've already accepted we are lots more tests of trophies and no success, having mess of recruitment and standards at this club.

We know that we need heavy investment that just isn't there, and won't come. The only way this will end is when we have sunk far low enough that the glazer's can't make the interest payments, struggle to service the debt and can't take any more dividends...

Blood Mage

The way forward for the club is to sack Murtough, get the best DOF we can find and give him complete control over the football side of the club. Let him decide on a style of play, hire coaches to implement that style and identify the players needed to execute it. That's how most successful modern clubs are run now.

Westerkerk

We are forever on the back foot - in an ideal world we should be planning for the next summer transfer window (2023) today, not blundering our way through the current one.

Problems at this club are deeply rooted - there is next to nothing we can do to fix that in the short term

If the club do not back Ten Hag with at least 2 players he wants before the end of this window, any failure will be on the club and not the manager. That is crucial. If we have a terrible season and universally hold the club responsible, that is a disaster for Manchester United. But get him a couple of players and it's a different story.

Ten Hag should have come in to this club endorsing a 3-5 year blueprint of how to get Manchester United back to the top, that includes a proper youth development and recruitment strategy, but alas, it looks like again we're shooting at moving objects in the dark wearing oven gloves and sunglasses.

lex talionis

We’re going to get battered by Liverpool no matter who we put on the pitch. I’d force Maguire, Fred and other underperformers to be humiliated and then we bring on a few youngsters and whoever we’ve brought in at the end of the transfer window to face Leicester City, Arsenal etc.

The_Midfielder

"So Jose was right"..."Is this the worst its been"..."Time to abandon progressive football"..."Being realistic"

A lot of overreaction based on the 4-0, understandable but not ideal. Its not as dreadful as the scoreline suggests. We lack players defensively to build from the back and Brentford made good use of it by pressing high. First 2 goals came from our mistakes and the rest of the game was a hit and counter for them as we were desperately pushing up. Difficult loss as a fan. But we really can't read much into that game. hardly saw the managers system as GK errors killed the game.

If we were to shortlist our pressing problems.
1. ETH has a difficult decision to make. To continue playing 'HIS" way or wait for the right players before sticking to build from back. DeGea is not the right GK for his style. Guardiola spent his gazillions to address this problem. Liverpool went bonkers to get Alisson. Considering our pressing needs for a midfielder/striker, not sure if we will shop for a GK this window.

2. McFred is not ideal. Begging De Jong or going for players like Rabiot, looks like another terrible disaster waiting to happen, I would rather we stick with McFred. Bruno has fallen off the cliff. I think the camping and quick counter attacks suits him more than a scholesy playmaker role. A lot of his success under Ole was under this system where he found a lot of space on the break. For a dominating team, I feel he has to change his style and play more guaranteed passes. His steep drop in form is now pushing focus on McFred's lack of creativity. Again rewarding him with a contract just before the arrival of the next manager looks dodgy from the board.

3. Striker Problem. Ronaldo is done for me. But the solution is not going for players like Icardi. This kind of panic stop-gap fix without any detail to player characters/attitude has been the central theme of our failure post-fergie. If we don't get the right player, I would rather we keep Ronaldo and complete this season (F&&K his wishes).

Unfortunately its Pool next. We might get a one-off result just as likely as a big bad thrashing. But in either case, its really hard to read much into that game either. It's the Southampton game that will really tell us how far we have come under the new manager. Rebuild wont be easy, I hope most of us tell this to ourselves and patiently stick with the team.
Well not sure why Rabiot would be a bad transfer.
He is bigger and also technical than Fred/Mct
Buy some striker that can press and get 10 goals and sell Ronaldo..why keep him if he cannot run or press..

romufc

I doubt we get top 10 finish this season. Realistically, I cannot see where our next goal is coming from let alone win.

This season we have barely created a chance to score.

Liverpool will probably beat us 5-0 and we will be sat with -10 GD 0 points after 3 games.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Well not sure why Rabiot would be a bad transfer.
He is bigger and also technical than Fred/Mct
Buy some striker that can press and get 10 goals and sell Ronaldo..why keep him if he cannot run or press..
The problem with buying Rabiot is.. the guy is rumored to be a giant douchebag. You just let one leave back to Italy. Technically and tactically he is the right profile but do you want to continue a culture of poor professionalism or reset it?

Noc-Z

ffs
Unless we can sign someone ASAP, I would play Martinez at CDM. We should have signed a CDM but in lieu of one that's what I'd be forced to do. I'd drop Bruno, for a long time now I have been irritated by him being wasteful, undisciplined and a moaner. I'd play Eriksen as our 10 and sign a midfielder. If we can't then its Martinez, Eriksen and one more from Fred or van de Beek - we can't play McFred clearly. If you aren't performing on the pitch or not giving 100% or if your attitude is wrong then you are dropped. If that means we play the youth team, so be it. How we will get rid of most of these players I don't know. But really many need to be shipped to clear out the bad attitudes. But will we ever learn? Rashford will get a new contract, when really he doesn't deserve this at all.

Will Singh

United are on a dark dark place and right now, I can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. With a new manager in I thought we would have a bounce like we did with Ole but with the leaks about dressing room arguments and players not happy with the captain choice then things will get worse. We need authority in the club who will kick out any fecker who doesn’t play ball. SAF wouldn’t take any shit no matter how big the player was and that’s what we need, this is Manchester United not Ronaldo United or Maguire United they can all feck off.

CM

Apparently Whitwell alluded to this earlier in the summer as well
This genuinely angers me. After all they've done to put this club in the pits, the final nail in the coffin is intervening to undermine the manager and confirm the season is written off before it's begun.

Commercial club, not a football club.

Arthur Pewty

Supports
Manchester City
Pointless having talent without hard work, whcih is exactly where we are now.
Apart from the talent part.

EDIT: Sorry, that was needless baiting. I apologize. More seriously, I am sure your manager can get the team working MUCH better than it is now. The players you have are not all dross and I am sure they can find some new confidence and self-belief at some point.

Castia

I don’t know where we go from here. We’re desperate for signings but the players we’re linked with are absolutely shite and would just become more overpaid mediocre talent that we can’t shift.

It’s a complete mess. I have absolutely no confidence in both the board and squad, I’ve never felt this disconnected in my life.

I don’t want to be all doom and gloom, but our form the past 6 months is that of relegation and unless we get some players in to suit the style ETH wants to play and fill the the gaping holes in the squad we’re getting relegated unfortunately. This is not an overreaction, just look at our form the past half year.
We won't be relegated, not a chance, but it's a total mess, both on and off the pitch. Owners who only care about revenue they can take out, people in charge of recruitment who don't know what they're doing, a squad filled with rubbish players who don't care, toxic culture, rotting stadium, no plan amongst the fanbase. The list of problems seems endless right now. We need root and branch change; most of we all we need the owners out, but that's very difficult.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Clubs pretty fecked if I'm honest, it's not just on the pitch. It's the whole hierachy of the club AND United need a new stadium still or a major rebuilt.

United need to spent half a billion plus, before even signing players.

Rams

Now 2 weeks left till the transfer window closes, as far as I can tell we need at least 3 more signings to fill up gaps in the squad, I would say 2 midfielders and a forward at least, or we’re relegation material. Things not looking good, you have to feel sorry for ETH. On the positive side at least it’s raining.

ryansgirl

Interesting to hear all the fear-mongering about Rabiot and of course his agent mother going on through the media and of course among some supporters. A more objective view if you follow French players is the bloke is a maverick of sorts but does want to play and probably will be out to prove doubters wrong.

If he does get signed it will be to provide that technical ability, spark and energy and lack of fear that we don`t recognise as qualities of many United players at the moment. All the woe is us, it`s a mess at United, the players are shot are not the real issues - the basic issue is under-performing, over-paid, technically weak/tactically inept, inflexible mindset players and the proof of that is how other Premier League teams that spent a fraction of what United did and don`t have the same resources are doing just fine with their players.

And drop Scott, Fred, Luke and Harry. Right now. In the case of Scott and Fred they are not good enough although their attitudes are good, whether or not there is room for development - and get Paul Scholes in to coach them and others. He had his usual simple but concise comments to make on the midfield recently and it was about lack of technical skills.

Luke hasn`t progressed and I suspect he is somebody who is happy to coast along and not take responsibility for being part of the problem. Get him out of the club as soon as possible. Harry too needs another club - his technical limits are clearer now and he also lacks the guts that United captains are supposed to have. He won`t change at this point of his career while he is at United.

Defence and midfield have to be overhauled right now. Start there.

Last edited:

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
For me it's simple: the club backs ETH, or ETH should leave, loudly and publically, and stick the final nail in the Glazers coffin. Watch how fast the parasites want to sell when that one decision would like to eat 500m of 'their' money. That might even get the other spawns' attention.

Get rid of Ronaldo. He's not even scoring the chances he gets, and honestly f*ck him and his ego and his attitude.
Bring in an actual midfielder.
Let ETH work his methods, revisit the situation at Christmas.

onemata

To me the fact that Steve McClaren and Darren Fletcher play important or in fact any role in the club sums up where we are .
That Phil Jones still has a contract ...................!!!
Richard Arnold . I mean just look at him .
Nothing will change until someone buys the club .

RedOrange

The problem with buying Rabiot is.. the guy is rumored to be a giant douchebag. You just let one leave back to Italy. Technically and tactically he is the right profile but do you want to continue a culture of poor professionalism or reset it?
Buying Rabiot for a fee less than £20 million so they can avoid playing McTominay and Fred at the same time is completely worth it. He has an obnoxious agent but a lot of players do. Some of the marks against him are stupid too. PSG got mad because he wouldn't renew his contract and wanted to leave on a free. Juve want to dump him because they have competent executive who are capable of finding another decent midfielder.

Hughes35

Play the kids.

Shaw
Slab head
AwB
Bruno
Rashford
Scott

Should not start anymore.

Spend 200 more million on quality.
I agree with this. Stop playing the players that are taking us nowhere. Even if the likes or Garner, Garnacho and Hannibal aren't good enough. At least they will give their all and the play the style of football we're trying to implement.