Bellamy y ffasgaidd?

youngrell

I seen him once at a function in a local hotel and we was busting to be the centre of everyone's attention. When I left he was parked next to me and I just looked at him and got in my car. His face was priceless, he's one angry guy.

I have to say, though. He was mostly fantastic for Wales.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
He has actually touched on situations like this on ‘The Debate’ on Sky a few times... like how careful you have to be with youth players in regards to bullying and parents getting involved etc.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The welsh all have a chip on their shoulder cos deep down they wish they were English .
All my family on my mums side is welsh, and my great grandfather on my dads side is welsh, so I am more welsh than virtually all the players in the welsh football team.

However I was lucky as I was born in Oakham so I am 100% English and believe me, those chips are real.

I might as well have flying fecking AIDS considering the way I am shunned at get togethers.

Mick321

:lol: Sounds like the sort of things he'd get up to. Massive twat if true.

Like his punditry mind.

Classical Mechanic

He has actually touched on situations like this on ‘The Debate’ on Sky a few times... like how careful you have to be with youth players in regards to bullying and parents getting involved etc.
If you’re a massive cnut then I’m sure that’s true.

Doubt Bobby Robson ever had to watch his step to make sure he didn’t make children cry.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
All my family on my mums side is welsh, and my great grandfather on my dads side is welsh, so I am more welsh than virtually all the players in the welsh football team.

However I was lucky as I was born in Oakham so I am 100% English and believe me, those chips are real.

I might as well have flying fecking AIDS considering the way I am shunned at get togethers.
They probably just think you're a cnut?

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
They probably just think you're a cnut?
Possibly, irrational, vile and uncalled for insults and judmental and ignorant behavior are things i dont find surprising from my less fortunate side of the family.

Notice how you jumped straight to calling me a cnut (whether in jest or not, i dont care, you are a nobody on the internet so its irrelevent) without any insults at all from me towards the welsh what so ever, just pointing out the chips on the shoulder.

Point proved I think taff.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Possibly, irrational, vile and uncalled for insults and judmental and ignorant behavior are things i dont find surprising from my less fortunate side of the family.

Notice how you jumped straight to calling me a cnut (whether in jest or not, i dont care, you are a nobody on the internet so its irrelevent) without any insults at all from me towards the welsh what so ever, just pointing out the chips on the shoulder.

Jesus you're a sensitive soul? It was a joke, and look at my comments on the first page, I've got no chip, no reason to have one, just because your family are presumably not welcoming towards you doesn't mean every Welsh person is the same.

Anyway I hope you get over the Welsh hate. :p

Cockney Phil

Bellamy the bully and Carra’ the spitter - such excellent role models for young players.

youngrell

So many contradictions here :lol:

@djembatheking OP that you replied to/agreed with, is exactly the type of ignorance/attitude that gives English people a bad rep from other nationalities.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Probably muttered something about Jordan Pickford and Fathead Maguire being massively overrated. That's an anti-English hate-crime.
To be fair, Pickford regularly takes a hammering.

NewDawnFades

Seems one of the most hateful dislikeable characters of recent years.

But does a lot of proper solid charity work so not all bad. Different sides to someone and all that
Most people who are simultaneously horrendous people and very wealthy/famous tend to do a lot of charity work, the latter enabling them to be the former.

djembatheking

So many contradictions here :lol:

@djembatheking OP that you replied to/agreed with, is exactly the type of ignorance/attitude that gives English people a bad rep from other nationalities.
Got a bite there . I`ve lived in North Wales for 40 years and love winding the Welsh up , it`s easy though as a lot of North Wales genuinely do hate us English so they bite hard and fast .
I have worked with a lot of lads from South Wales and they are a much nicer breed , they don`t have anywhere near the hatred as the North Welsh .

youngrell

Got a bite there . I`ve lived in North Wales for 40 years and love winding the Welsh up , it`s easy though as a lot of North Wales genuinely do hate us English so they bite hard and fast .
I have worked with a lot of lads from South Wales and they are a much nicer breed , they don`t have anywhere near the hatred as the North Welsh .
Fair enough pal. I probably know more English people than I do Gogs, so you'll know better than me :)

We need an rvn

If it's true then needs to be taken as serious as any other form of abuse. If the kid was from Africa and he called him an African ***** then there would be a massive uproar, shouldn't be any different if he's picking on English kids...

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
If it's true then needs to be taken as serious as any other form of abuse. If the kid was from Africa and he called him an African ***** then there would be a massive uproar, shouldn't be any different if he's picking on English kids...
What is he alleged to have said to the english kid?

cyberman

Sky are actually praising Bellamy over how he's handling this.
Shouldn't they just shut up until the investigation is concluded?
Putting it down to sensitive modern footballers? Really?

Champagne Football

In the past week or so Clattenburg came out saying Bellamy was his toughest ever player to referee as he always had an answer for everything

Arne Riise then came out saying Bellamy almost ended his career with the golf club

Now this Cardiff bullying thing.

Himself and Jose must have a private bet on as to who could lose the most friends and popularity in the shortest space of time

Posh Red

In the past week or so Clattenburg came out saying Bellamy was his toughest ever player to referee as he always had an answer for everything

Arne Riise then came out saying Bellamy almost ended his career with the golf club

Now this Cardiff bullying thing.

Himself and Jose must have a private bet on as to who could lose the most friends and popularity in the shortest space of time
I met a premier league linesman in a pub in Stamford. I asked him who the worst players and managers he had ever dealt with were. Three guesses who he said.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Odd. Lived N Wales nearly all my life and apart from the inbreds in Anglesey and the top left area, don't know anyone who actively dislikes the English... I certainly don't.

Now my aunties lot live in Cwmbran and when I go down there (or Cardiff to watch the rugby), I find the anti-Englishness much more prevalent.

We need an rvn

What is he alleged to have said to the english kid?
Don't remember the exact swear word that was being quoted to be honest but my point was more towards the fact it was race related in that he singled out an English player and called him an English something and bullying towards the young player. It needs to be treated no different than a coach calling someone an African something or a word to describe an Asian that many on here would deem offensive.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Don't remember the exact swear word that was being quoted to be honest but my point was more towards the fact it was race related in that he singled out an English player and called him an English something and bullying towards the young player. It needs to be treated no different than a coach calling someone an African something or a word to describe an Asian that many on here would deem offensive.
I just wanted to know what he said

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
It was race related? I thought he had called him English? With an added nice word in the end such as cnut or similar

Classical Mechanic

It was race related? I thought he had called him English? With an added nice word in the end such as cnut or similar
UK law has a broader definition of racism

A racial group means a group of people who are defined by reference to their race, colour, nationality or ethnic or national origin. This includes:

• Gypsies and Travellers
  • refugees and asylum seekers
  • Jews and Sikhs

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
UK law has a broader definition of racism

A racial group means a group of people who are defined by reference to their race, colour, nationality or ethnic or national origin. This includes:

• Gypsies and Travellers
  • refugees and asylum seekers
  • Jews and Sikhs
Ok, fair enough. Do you think this would now imply Bellamy is a racist?

We need an rvn

Given his history of what he's said to people (just google) I think it's fair to say his love for English, gingers and fairies borders implies he's a racist of some sort (if you use the above as a definition).

Personally I think the guy's just a **** and would love to never see him on tv again.

Classical Mechanic

Not sure, many home nation folks seem to enjoy that kind of banter between each other but I'm sure it also makes a lot of people uncomfortable as well.

This is an employment law issue I'd expect so it would be grounds for gross misconduct if proven, although he's jumped before he could get pushed.

I don't think its unfair to say that its highly inappropriate behaviour in his role and indicative of that bullying culture that has plagued many workplaces in the past.

We need an rvn

Not sure, many home nation folks seem to enjoy that kind of banter between each other but I'm sure it also makes a lot of people uncomfortable as well.

This is an employment law issue I'd expect so it would be grounds for gross misconduct if proven, although he's jumped before he could get pushed.

I don't think its unfair to say that its highly inappropriate behaviour in his role and indicative of that bullying culture that has plagued many workplaces in the past.
Think you're spot on here.

Banter amongst friends is one thing, and I'm sure we've all said a word or two to a mate that some might deem offensive but between life long friends it's the opposite.

But this has happened at work, he's working with youngsters (and the FA are taking safeguarding of kids very serious - or at least I got that impression on my FA course) and apparently bullying too which is what makes it serious.