Benjamin Sesko | Despite Raees best efforts he’s joining Liepzig. Damn you Raees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Steve

I don’t see the problem of buying him now even if he isn’t ready. The spearhead of our attack is probably going to be Martial or someone playing a false 9. We can phase him in with 10 minutes in a league game as a sub or League Cup ties or even early Europa League ties against the lower ranked teams.

Would be interesting to know whether Ralf had him on a shortlist considering his Red Bull connections.

phelans shorts

Yup he's highly rated in this year's version. The only other guys who are well-rounded and complete strikers that are better this guy in the game are Haaland and Vlahovic and they've already been snapped up. That's why I'm muppeting hard for this guy haha.
And Lorenzo Lucca from Pisa, if you’re on a budget.

Buy him until he is cheap and the usual clubs for talents that want to make the next step (Dortmund, Leipzig, Ajax etc.) are not on it. But we dont have scouts
We went for Sesko when he was back in Slovenia by all accounts but didn’t want to pay the fee asked as it was deemed a big risk comparable to the level he was at at the time. Stop this nonsense

Woziak

This boy has real talent, my GF is slovenian and she says everyone is Slovenia has heard of him, he’s the big thing to come from the Balkans so we should do the deal now and let him and Martial fight out for the Number 9

BarstoolProphet

This boy has real talent, my GF is slovenian and she says everyone is Slovenia has heard of him, he’s the big thing to come from the Balkans so we should do the deal now and let him and Martial fight out for the Number 9
What tier is your GF?

Orange Tree

We should go for it anyway.

We need a striker. I rate Martial highly, but we can't go to the bew season only with Martial as a recognizable striker.

Ronaldo can kick rocks.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Still no new links with us, or anyone else that I've seen over the past few days.
This place is mental these guys. People getting really excited out of pure desire, with absolutely no suggestion anything is imminent or even remotely in the works.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
All this fuss and there’s zero links

Acquire Me

At last some credible news from Slovenia. It’s on.

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
Intriguing talent for the future but he is 19 with nine career starts in the Austrian league. He is not remotely ready to play significant PL minutes for a club like Manchester United.

Woziak

Intriguing talent for the future but he is 19 with nine career starts in the Austrian league. He is not remotely ready to play significant PL minutes for a club like Manchester United.
No but he’s ready to play Europa League and sit on the bench in the PL why we develop him

saik

He can definitely play a back up role to our main striker. And we are in the Europa league where he can start most of the games seeing as most don't care about that competition.

Tony247

Good talent. He is just 19. There are not many good CF prospects out there. Looks physical and hardworking too. All these qualities unfortunately means we are less likely to sign him.

Woziak

At last some credible news from Slovenia. It’s on.
Apparently some news breaking in slovenian media €30m I wouldn’t swear on it because you never know with all the hype however we need some good news and he’s 19, 6’4, Fast two footed and tricky what’s not to like, call me the perennial pessimist.

Woziak

What tier is your GF?
Ha ha none it’s rumour only in the slovenian media so take it as you will, tbf he sounds far too good to be a united prospect so we’ll probably f…it up, rumoured price is €30m so that also sounds too good to be true especially in the transfer window of all windows maybe we’ll still have Amad, Hanibal false 9 and Elanga on our bench in a season where the 5 sub rule is suppose to be an advantage for the top 6

Herculean

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Ha ha none it’s rumour only in the slovenian media so take it as you will, tbf he sounds far too good to be a united prospect so we’ll probably f…it up, rumoured price is €30m so that also sounds too good to be true especially in the transfer window of all windows maybe we’ll still have Amad, Hanibal false 9 and Elanga on our bench in a season where the 5 sub rule is suppose to be an advantage for the top 6
Someone stated in the EtH thread that he likes big and tall center forwards, like Haller last season at Ajax. We currently don’t have any players that match that description in that position, so that makes me believe there’s truth to this link. I hope so!

Woziak

Someone stated in the EtH thread that he likes big and tall center forwards, like Haller last season at Ajax. We currently don’t have any players that match that description in that position, so that makes me believe there’s truth to this link. I hope so!
We’ll like I said it’s still just a rumour I think the guy from the football terrace has just covered something but he’s not that reliable either,

saik

€30m is not that unreasonable considering they sold Adeyemi to Dortmund for a similar price. If we are willing to get him this season, then he should be ours without any issues.

Amad is more suited to the right wing and from what we have seen from pre-season looks nowhere near ready to play any kind of role as a false 9 and Elanga is just not good enough. We could do very well to get this guy in this summer before any other big clubs get interested in him.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Is he actually linked other than the discredited Austrian piece? He looks a promising talent and he scores against the dippers but I need something concrete before the muppet juices will flow here.
The Austrian piece was called out to be BS. Seems Fabrizio just posted a shit tweet covering all bases in case it happened to be true in any way

saik

Is he actually linked other than the discredited Austrian piece? He looks a promising talent and he scores against the dippers but I need something concrete before the muppet juices will flow here.
No real links from any credible journos apart from Romano mentioning that we have him on some kind of shortlist. Just the muppet juices in overdrive because of his performance yesterday. :drool:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
There is nothing other than the mercenary Romano jumping on any old story saying 'we are aware of him' :lol:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Woziak missus just confirmed - it's on.

daba

Dag nabbit I saw 6 new pages and thought there would be some actual news…

Would be a great signing. Might not be Haaland level but feel like he has the potential to be better than Nunez in the coming years for sure

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I feel as Murtough has met with his agent that he's on our list but the plan was to sign him next summer, especially given that ten Hag wanted to keep Ronaldo and we couldn't find a buyer for Martial.

This might change if we get a decent fee for Ronaldo. Looks tailor made for the PL.
That Murtough has met his agent was a fake tweet as far as I can gather.

Nicklas

With ETH wanting to do our business in silence, and us in big need of a another forward just like him I’m sure we’ll get him with or without Ronald’s leaving!

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
The Austrian piece was called out to be BS. Seems Fabrizio just posted a shit tweet covering all bases in case it happened to be true in any way
No real links from any credible journos apart from Romano mentioning that we have him on some kind of shortlist. Just the muppet juices in overdrive because of his performance yesterday. :drool:
There is nothing other than the mercenary Romano jumping on any old story saying 'we are aware of him' :lol:
Woziak missus just confirmed - it's on.
That’s what I suspected. Thanks

FatTails

Maybe not what people want to hear, but he looks very awkward on the ball. He obviously has other good physical attributes and might be a good finisher, but I personally would love for the entire team to be super comfortable on the ball. Ironically, seems similar to Nunez!

Status
Not open for further replies.