Benjamin Sesko | Salzburg | Leipzig

Andy_Cole

Another one bites the dust. What the feck are you doing Murtough. Whilst you're faffing and sounding stuff out other clubs get shit done.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Another one bites the dust. What the feck are you doing Murtough. Whilst you're faffing and sounding stuff out other clubs get shit done.
I don’t think this one is a particular fault of the club. Chelsea are desperate for a striker too, for example, but of course he goes from franchise to franchise. It’s a load of bollocks really.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Mate, there is nothing United can do. It is an intra-company transaction.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
This sort of stuff should be illegal

Dingo

Supports
Haaland
In 12 months time we should offer 100 million plus for him. Make them an offer they can’t turn down. Out of all the up and coming strikers available, this is the kid with the most talent. Outshone Nunez in their clash with Liverpool. He’s so athletic and skilful. He will be our answer to Erling Haaland. Let’s do it!! Let’s bring him to old Trafford and continue to build our club back to its former glory. And have our answer to what the blue side of Manchester has.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
In 12 months time we should offer 100 million plus for him. Make them an offer they can’t turn down. Out of all the up and coming strikers available, this is the kid with the most talent. Outshone Nunez in their clash with Liverpool. He’s so athletic and skilful. He will be our answer to Erling Haaland. Let’s do it!! Let’s bring him to old Trafford and continue to build our club back to its former glory. And have our answer to what the blue side of Manchester has.
This one is at least 2 years away. He’ll get at least a season in Leipzig.

Anderson_7_

I would sell my soul to sign him, but the chances are slim. Bayern is most likely his next destination after Leipzig. :(

Ballache

Supports
Martial
I was about 30 yards away from the goal. It was majestic.
He looked very technical but very raw, it's like he's not used to his frame. As soon as he fills out and gains experience he will be very good IMO.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I was about 30 yards away from the goal. It was majestic.
He looked very technical but very raw, it's like he's not used to his frame. As soon as he fills out and gains experience he will be very good IMO.
Best for him not to have joined us yet anyway. Let him play football for now.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
I would sell my soul to sign him, but the chances are slim. Bayern is most likely his next destination after Leipzig. :(
Especially now that Bayern needs a striker in 2-3yrs. Muller and Mane out Harvetz and Sesko in

Dingo

Supports
Haaland
I stand by it

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Rangnick suggested him so naturally he was binned when rangnick was sacked.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Incredible how such a small nation like Slovenia produces so many quality athletes. From basketball to cycling or football.

Okey

I wonder what it would take to buy him out in the summer? After all the Red Bull model is to sell on for profit. Double their money maybe? He won't be at the world cup so won't get that stage to potentially drive his price through the roof.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I wonder what it would take to buy him out in the summer? After all the Red Bull model is to sell on for profit. Double their money maybe? He won't be at the world cup so won't get that stage to potentially drive his price through the roof.
Even if we could it wouldn't make sense to do so. Perhaps for the future, but even if we were to buy him, it would be in our better interests for him to play at least a year in Germany.

Ekeke

Werent they saying something about £100 million this summer? Thats before he started scoring some goals and went to RB Leipzig.

They clearly arent interested in selling him before he develops through their system/clubs.

Donut

Apparently his favourite club is Real Madrid and his idol is Ibrahimović. From a Slovenian article about him after the two Nations league worldies.

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
Apparently his favourite club is Real Madrid
Hope he waits for a couple of years then ... Would be awesome if both Mbappe and him were on the market and we took Sesko.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Apparently his favourite club is Real Madrid and his idol is Ibrahimović. From a Slovenian article about him after the two Nations league worldies.
Everyone’s favourite club is Real Madrid.

Chief123

Seen this story a few times today. Reports that Utd are one of the clubs willing to buy Sesko from Leipzig this summer before he’s even kicked a ball for them. Makes the Leipzig deal look even shadier!

mav_9me

Seen this story a few times today. Reports that Utd are one of the clubs willing to buy Sesko from Leipzig this summer before he’s even kicked a ball for them. Makes the Leipzig deal look even shadier!

Hard to know which clubs are really interested like that

Strootman's Finger

Why, if Red Bull want 60 mil for him it doesn't matter which of their clubs he's at, that's the price they set. This would only be shady if he was on a low release clause at Salzburg, which I don't believe is the case.

phelans shorts

Why, if Red Bull want 60 mil for him it doesn't matter which of their clubs he's at, that's the price they set. This would only be shady if he was on a low release clause at Salzburg, which I don't believe is the case.
Because legally the clubs are not related. The costs of competing in the German Bundesliga are much higher than the Austrian Bundesliga, so if you were overseeing both clubs you’d want the higher figure going to the German club.

Salzburg don’t need anywhere near as much FFP wiggle room as Leipzig.

Strootman's Finger

Because legally the clubs are not related. The costs of competing in the German Bundesliga are much higher than the Austrian Bundesliga, so if you were overseeing both clubs you’d want the higher figure going to the German club.

Salzburg don’t need anywhere near as much FFP wiggle room as Leipzig.
Fair play, makes sense.

Dingo

Supports
Haaland
You just have to go above and beyond for this bloke.