Benzema’s Criminal Case

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
reports now that his lawyer has denied any role. Its a clusterfeck now.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
So it's still unclear what his exact role was but it's clear that he's been involved in it in some way.

cyberman

What's interesting here is that Benzema giving friendly advice could be part of the scam. Ease the man into paying.
There has to be some incriminating evidence or somebody has landed him right in it. I can't see Benzema voluntarily gettng involved In all this.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Benzy loves his sex scandals, wasn't he involved with some scandal with a hooker a few years ago?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
There is a political game that been playing out for the past season and a half
So the conspiration started after of before the treble?.
A political game is what the catalans want to believe but Madrid don't control the prosecution or the complaint of Santos.This is an international issue.
Benzema had many problems in Madrid with Policia Nacional.Nobody protected him and won't be "vendetta" for a decision of french justice.
If Messi decides to take the money of the charity games is not a problem of Madrid.Simply his father is dirty.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
So the conspiration started after of before the treble?.
A political game is what the catalans want to believe but Madrid don't control the prosecution or the complaint of Santos.This is an international issue.
Benzema had many problems in Madrid with Policia Nacional.Nobody protected him and won't be "vendetta" for a decision of french justice.
If Messi decides to take the money of the charity games is not a problem of Madrid.Simply his father is dirty.
Started with the Neymar signing, no reason to feign ignorance

Last edited:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Well to be honest, it seems that the police don't know if he really is involved in the blackmailing, they only know that he advised Valbuena to pay. Apparently his name has been used several times in the last years and he was innocent everytime.
I'd have distanced myself from it. I would never have directly mentionned the subject to Valbuena.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I'd have distanced myself from it. I would never have directly mentionned the subject to Valbuena.
It was probably the right thing to do, particularly with the "Souleymane Diawara" precedent.

RedDevil@84

His lawyers claim he was threatened to intervene in it. Lot of conflicting reports on this though.

Brophs

The One and Only
Bloody Frenchies can't handle a lovely little bit of sex banter.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Started with the Neymar signing, no reason to feign ignorance
Then Rosell should have been more careful hiding the black money that paid to his father. Later had the balls to talk about how expensive was Bale transfer when Neymar is around 150m€.Mes que un club but Madrid don't have to bribe the family to convince the players to come ;) .Anyway is not the first time that Barsa pays weird amounts in Brazil.You probably remember the 16m€ of Keirrison, who even didn't debut.Maybe the money is in Laporta's pocket now

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It always makes me laugh when footballers are involved in any kind of legal matter than makes the news and journalists suddenly feel the need to call them 'Mr'.

Difficult to decide whether he was just offering some friendly 'just pay it, it's not worth the hassle' type of advice or whether it was more sinister.

kidbob

Wait, why would anyone pay people over this? "Please don't release my sex tape it will be such a big scandal". Who gives a shit, everyone famous has a sex tape these days, it's just the celeb thing to do. Not like they'd held a family member hostage or anything.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Wait, why would anyone pay people over this? "Please don't release my sex tape it will be such a big scandal". Who gives a shit, everyone famous has a sex tape these days, it's just the celeb thing to do. Not like they'd held a family member hostage or anything.
Might be married. Imagine your wife finding out your infidelity on a video on the Internet.

Gazza

Perhaps the sex tape was with someone who wasn't his wife? Perhaps the sex was with an elephant and not a human? Plenty of reasons why someone would want to keep the video under wraps

kidbob

@Adisa @Gazza if you are stupid enough to do something like that to your wife you might as well come out and tell her and not pay the blackmailers. Common sense would surely deem that even if you paid the video would probably still leak eventually.

@JPRouve then I can understand him wanting to protect her in this situation and not want to world to see her in a compromised situation.

I actually thought it was just a tape of him cheating and him not being brave enough to face his wife/girlfriend.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
It always makes me laugh when footballers are involved in any kind of legal matter than makes the news and journalists suddenly feel the need to call them 'Mr'.

Difficult to decide whether he was just offering some friendly 'just pay it, it's not worth the hassle' type of advice or whether it was more sinister.
The story that's running says that he didn't just advise him to pay it, he recommended using an old friend of his as the go-between. He could just be offering friendly and experienced advice but it's no wonder the police and the court are suspicious.

Ouch.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The story that's running says that he didn't just advise him to pay it, he recommended using an old friend of his as the go-between. He could just be offering friendly and experienced advice but it's no wonder the police and the court are suspicious.

Ouch.
No, a friend of Valbuena stole the phone then they blackmailed him, Valbuena refused to pay and informed the police. After that the 3 blackmailers, who happened to also have blackmailed Cissé in the passed, contacted an old friend of Benzema and asked him to contact Benzema and tell him to convince Valbuena.