Berbatov disguised as old man plays football

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Always funny when you watch videos like this or take part in something like this, just how much better the pros are without even trying. The past month in my pickup games and my rec league football, I've played against 3 random ex professionals across a couple different games, and you just can't get near them. The consistency of touch, vision and composure is just multiple levels above anyone else on the pitch. They're basically walking but somehow you never get close to them, but everyone else suddenly becomes just always available in wide open positions.

THE ZOL

Daddy Sancho
Supports
Al-Merreikh (Omdorman)
Just how much worse would we be if we brought in players like Berba and Scholes to play a half every few matches?
Berba’s too inconsistent and Chicharito is a better partner up front for Rooney.

Scholes should be brought on for the last 20 or so mins only. He doesn’t have the legs to play in a midfield 2 anymore especially with Fletcher and Hargreaves unavailable to do his running for him.

Hope SAF gets us Modric in the summer but doing business with Spurs is always tough.

thisisnottaken1

Berba’s too inconsistent and Chicharito is a better partner up front for Rooney.

Scholes should be brought on for the last 20 or so mins only. He doesn’t have the legs to play in a midfield 2 anymore especially with Fletcher and Hargreaves unavailable to do his running for him.

Hope SAF gets us Modric in the summer but doing business with Spurs is always tough.
The good old days of 2011.

galwayfa

Fantastic footballer but not type needed at the time, still loves Utd though

No Love

Utd scouts after seeing this video:

“This new ‘stop gap’ striker is the real deal.”

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
They did. It's a different player every episode. Flat out refuse to believe that the other players participating aren't in on the whole thing. It's Youtube afterall.
One of them is my mate, they did him dirty, cut out all his goals and only showed him looking sad while Berbatov's team were scoring :lol:

He just booked through a 5 a side app, goes fairly regularly and this time Berbatov turned up.

Righteous Steps

One of them is my mate, they did him dirty, cut out all his goals and only showed him looking sad while Berbatov's team were scoring :lol:

He just booked through a 5 a side app, goes fairly regularly and this time Berbatov turned up.
Footy addicts?

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
These types of videos are fun but the most impressive close control I've seen on a small pitch from our previous players is still RvP. Any other of our former players where there is video of them doing the same?

Lj82

I thought what really stands out is the awareness of space he had vis a vis the amateurs.

Ibi Dreams

The disguise thing was pretty pointless, but fun to see him playing 5 a side. Only showed highlights so you don't really know, but it looked like he was controlling the game while hardly moving

Scarecrow

Having a week off
These types of videos are fun but the most impressive close control I've seen on a small pitch from our previous players is still RvP. Any other of our former players where there is video of them doing the same?
You mean this one?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
He moved like an old man when he joined us. Did he really need the disguise 15 years later?

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
I watch a lot of that channel. They could have done a far better job in their execution of this one though

Oscar Bonavena

I like the way the presenter told Berbatov to not run around......I don't think that was ever an issue with him