Berbatov | Fulham player

SAred

Lee Martin Scores , Sir Alex legacy begins
Now I know that this chap has the talent but he drives me insane with his body language. Christ show some urgency at least look a little interested when the chips are down. I know he is never going to be a Rooney and or Tevez and run around but at least don't look like your a super model refusing to get out of bed for less than 1000000 dollars. God dammit man your on a 100 000 pound a week look like you give a dam.

HsJ

Now I know that this chap has the talent but he drives me insane with his body lanaguage. Christ show some urgency at least look a little interested when the chips are down. I know he is never going to be a Rooney and or Tevez and run around but at least don't look like your a super model refusing to get out of bed for less than 1000000 dollars. God damit man your on a 100 000 pound a week look like you give a dam.
So stop begging him to be a Rooney/Tevez then. Its like you answered your own muppet questions in your own muppet post.

MUFCgal

SSN reporting he's left the ground with his leg/foot in a cast. Not sure what happened in the match as my stream died, all I know is that he was subbed because he was injured. Doesn't look good if he's in a cast :(

reddev07

Just because players don't run around like headless chickens all the time, doesn't mean they don't care! Players that aren't like that, tend to channel more of their energies in to going forward

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
SSN reporting he's left the ground with his leg/foot in a cast. Not sure what happened in the match as my stream died, all I know is that he was subbed because he was injured. Doesn't look good if he's in a cast :(
Jumped for a header and landed awkardly - landed on one leg with his foot on an angle, which didn't grip the ground and would have fecking hurt his ankle.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
We'll need cool heads in tricky situations later in the seasons. He'll come good. Just let the others do the running.

Crustanoid

Wellbeck - Tevez perhaps next game?

OneUnited24

well thats just brilliant with Rooney out for the game vs Villa all we will have up front is Tevez who is proven to be rubbish up there alone... I know people dont like Berba but he gives us something different and thats what we wanted when we brought him.

The Azzurri

I feel he is not suitable for high pressure games like today or last week against Liverpool. He is more suitable for CL games, where the pace is alot slower. Oh my, why do i sound like i'm describing Veron?

Rooney gr8

The only requirement for the triumph of evil is fo
Now I know that this chap has the talent but he drives me insane with his body lanaguage. Christ show some urgency at least look a little interested when the chips are down. I know he is never going to be a Rooney and or Tevez and run around but at least don't look like your a super model refusing to get out of bed for less than 1000000 dollars. God damit man your on a 100 000 pound a week look like you give a dam.
he turned down twice that amount to join us..
why are you attacking the players? we are top of the league and in ALL competitions..
who do you want him to be like, who do you think fergie should have signed instead? who do you think would make better decisions for the club than fergie?

maybe a diiferent club would suit you better fella...?

Merman

Ronaldo-Tevez isn't a bad combo at all. They destroyed Portsmouth last season.

SAred

So stop begging him to be a Rooney/Tevez then. Its like you answered your own muppet questions in your own muppet post.
Im not wanting him to become either , just show a little more urgency in his play, look a little more I give a dam. There are times that maybe just maybe he could chase down a defender a keeper and maybe just maybe force then into a error.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
I feel he is not suitable for high pressure games like today or last week against Liverpool. He is more suitable for CL games, where the pace is alot slower. Oh my, why do i sound like i'm describing Veron?
An expensive flop? Makes our desperation to sign him in the summer laughable. He has ability in bundles, but hasn't shown anywhere near enough to hold down a place in the team.

This is his third season in the Prem, so that can't be held as an excuse, and he's had several opportunities to integrate himself in to the team.

Our football is far less fluid with him in the team. We in effect have three strikers that all want to play in the same position, and no one who can effectively lead the line. Surely Fergie must have known this before he decided to shell out £30 mill.

SER19

he's a world class player that im delighted to have at united but he lets his teammates down sometimes. abysmal today

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Yepp headless chickens won us the CL and the EPL.

Rooney gr8

The only requirement for the triumph of evil is fo
An expensive flop? Makes our desperation to sign him in the summer laughable. He has ability in bundles, but hasn't shown anywhere near enough to hold down a place in the team.

This is his third season in the Prem, so that can't be held as an excuse, and he's had several opportunities to integrate himself in to the team.

Our football is far less fluid with him in the team. We in effect have three strikers that all want to play in the same position, and no one who can effectively lead the line. Surely Fergie must have known this before he decided to shell out £30 mill.
laughable..
thats your post pal!

Merman

City will pay 40 million easily. Their fans will probably appreciate him more

SAred

he turned down twice that amount to join us..
why are you attacking the players? we are top of the league and in ALL competitions..
who do you want him to be like, who do you think fergie should have signed instead? who do you think would make better decisions for the club than fergie?

maybe a diiferent club would suit you better fella...?
So has I have an opinion and it doesnt agree with yours it best that I support another team :houllier: . Its not that im saying that he has not the talent to play for United but at times I question his commitment. It may be his nature but it is rather frustrating to watch a player who at times doesnt seen to do that little extra.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
laughable..
thats your post pal!
I know this is perceived as knee-jerk, and I'm extremely frustrated.

But what do you actually disagree with in my post? It's like we can't criticise players on this forum, despite him having a string of poor performances.

I expect more from a player who's allegedly worth 30 mill. And an idea as to why we signed a striker that likes to operate in the exact same position as Rooney and Tevez.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
He's had some great moments, but hasn't over-impressed me during the season as a whole tbh. Not to justify Tevez being left out anyway.

Merman

He's had some great moments, but hasn't over-impressed me during the season as a whole tbh. Not to justify Tevez being left out anyway.
It is Tevez's poor performances not Berbatov's form that justifies Tevez being left out.

Drifter

American
Yeah he looked like he knew something bad had happened.

Livvie

Scout
It is Tevez's poor performances not Berbatov's form that justifies Tevez being left out.
I wouldn't necessarily agree with that. At the beginning of the season he was being left out purely to allow Berbatov in. That affects a players rhythm and confidence.

Merman

I wouldn't necessarily agree with that. At the beginning of the season he was being left out purely to allow Berbatov in. That affects a players rhythm and confidence.
That is not true. Rooney was left out too, but he justified his place by coming off the bench and performing well.

Livvie

Scout
Well it's all about perception. I can remember more times when I've seen Tevez and wondered why he wasn't in the side from the start, than I can remember thinking what a great game Berbatov had.

And Rooney hasn't been left out nearly as much as Tevez has.

Spoony

The People's President
Thing is, Berbatov doesn't exactly bust a gut. . .so when the chips are down that can be very frustrating to watch.

Merman

That is because he performed well off the bench when he was dropped, unlike tevez

CantonaVeron

He's not been that bad, he has had flashes of brilliance and scored some very important goals. He has not had a settled partner which isn't great when your trying to work your way into the team. Rooney has been in and out with suspension, injuries and playing out of position. Tevez has missed games and sometimes its Giggs who slots in behind him and that's just who's playing upfront with him. I think with a more settled side we would see a lot better Berbatov.

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
The berbatov/sensible brigade will roast me for this, but not once this season have I been convinced that Berbatov has made us better in any way.

Saha, despite not being nearly as skilled, added much much more to our attack
Brave man

But I agree 100%

Godfather

Can't blame him for our performance today.

Didnt get ANY service from midfield, still could have shown more will and commitment

Ruud_boy_10

The berbatov/sensible brigade will roast me for this, but not once this season have I been convinced that Berbatov has made us better in any way.

Saha, despite not being nearly as skilled, added much much more to our attack
Saha was a much better striker then Berba when he was fit. Which wasn't often.

Merman

Saha was a very good player when fit, Berbatov on form is world class. Ridiculous comparison really.