Best and Worst Comedians

Ivor Ballokov

I watched John Oliver (from The Daily Show) - Terrifying Times earlier, think it was a tv special or something only an hour long but it was brilliant, very dry and stiff upper lip british.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Ross Noble can be absolute quality when he plays off the audience and improvises. It feels so unique when he just comes up with some comedy gold off the cuff, and you feel privileged to witness it. As with all surreal and improv comics, he can be hit and miss though.

Bury Red

Backs Fergie, Yells Giggs!
Favourite's still Bill Hicks. Best I've seen live was probably Dave Allen, the worst was definitely Rick Mayall.

To be fair to Rick it was at the start of his career and his Kevin Turvey act was a bit thin to try and carry an hours stand up. Ben Elton who was still relatively unknown supported him and was far better, probably because he hadn't yet mutated his act into a 2 hour anti Thatcher diatribe.

ruuds left boot

macs - best example of emperors new clothes ... an
Ross Noble can be absolute quality when he plays off the audience and improvises. It feels so unique when he just comes up with some comedy gold off the cuff, and you feel privileged to witness it. As with all surreal and improv comics, he can be hit and miss though.
Ross is tops and I always like him - fecking mad fecker but top quality.

others I like :

Eddie Izzard
Frankie Boyle
Dylan Moran
Dara O'Briain
David Mitchell

Worst:
Joe Pasqualie
Jo Brand
Jim Davidson
Bernard Manning

rotherham_red

No. I don't think that was him.

Dog Bites Man was a fantastic show. Shame it only lasted a few episodes. How Mencia still gets to suck ass on air and that show gets cancelled is beyond me.
Didnt Mencia replace Chappelle's Show on the schedule?