g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Best build around Zlatan

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
As I said before I think he's best as F9 or a second-striker.

Here's an option -

.......................Ibra...........Benzema..............
Barnes......Souness......Fabregas (young)....Beckham....
Irwin.........van Dijk........T.Silva..............Leandro.....
.............................Allison....................................

Loads of creativity behind him so he isn't the main creator. Facilitating CF, wingers to take advantage of his aerial ability. Another option would be 442 diamond but this gives him a bit more freedom IMO.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
D. Villa ———-Ibra ——————Boniek

Donadoni——- Ibra ——————Eto’o/Suarez

There’s at least one speedy partner, and a forward that is good finisher to make good of Ibra’s playmaking, but also can act as a facilitator to Ibra the finisher.

Last edited:

Enigma_87

You know who
To me the attack with him as a F9 or SS as Physio mentioned is way to go.

If we're looking at three man attack then it's one more of a creator the other as a scorer as Iso mentioned.

the attempt you did with a striking duo is also viable but Ibra needs to be the second striker in there. He’s more of a Yorke to Cole than the other way around.

Imo had he gone to Bayern flanked by Robbery he would have strived in that line up instead of going to Barca.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Gullit would be perfect. But then people would probably ask, Ibra who?

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
To me the attack with him as a F9 or SS as Physio mentioned is way to go.

If we're looking at three man attack then it's one more of a creator the other as a scorer as Iso mentioned.

the attempt you did with a striking duo is also viable but Ibra needs to be the second striker in there. He’s more of a Yorke to Cole than the other way around.

Imo had he gone to Bayern flanked by Robbery he would have strived in that line up instead of going to Barca.
Yep. Robben looks like a really natural partner for me.

berbasloth4

I’m looking back at his career and he tended always to be upfront by himself.

I think the best partnership he had with another striker was with Larsson for Sweden.

I think he would have worked wonderful in our late 90s and 00s sides like sheringham did. Would have had a good understanding with scholes and beckham delivering crosses would be great.

BIG DUNK

Tank
Don't think there's enough room to pair him up with another secondary striker/target man (excluding self-sacrificing wing-forwards) without minimising the full potential of either striker.
Ibrahimovic is a unique #9, that should be the focal point, allowing him to be both a goalscorer and creator.

Christmas tree:

..............................Z.Ibrahimovic

....................Kaka...................T.Muller

4-3-3:

............................Z.Ibrahimovic
.......D.Villa..............................................L.Figo

4-2-3-1:

............................Z.Ibrahimovic

F.Ribery...............K.De Bruyne................A.Robben