Best Game for Quality and Drama

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
I want to show my son a classic match which has a good combination of drama, quality, big names and decent picture quality. English commentary would be good but not essential. Any suggestions?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
99 FA cup semi vs Arsenal.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
NED vs CZE 2004, especially if you can convey the status of both teams at that time.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
United 4-3 City

That is the game I had screamed the most in my life. Neighbours had to complain after Owen scored.

Jev

Our Champions League final versus Chelsea was quite a game. End-to-end, loads of chances, legendary players on both teams, shifting momentum, the highest of stakes and the most dramatic of conclusions.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Italy v Germany from the 2006 World Cup semi final is on high quality FIFA tv on YouTube.

England v Argentina from 1998 should capture his interest from the first few minutes and plenty of drama thereafter.

Either of the Barcelona v Man Utd 3-3 games.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
My 2 year old doesn't appreciate goals. He enjoys and claps at passes made along the ground though as he loves to see the ball roll. I just know he will build stupid tiki taka teams in drafts when he grows up :(

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
My 2 year old doesn't appreciate goals. He enjoys and claps at passes made along the ground though as he loves to see the ball roll. I just know he will build stupid tiki taka teams in drafts when he grows up :(
:( :( Is Pep the real dad?

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
:lol:

Insert the Simpsons gif.

Italy vs Brazil from 1982 is always a good watch.

Himannv

:lol:

Mine isn't bothered about goals either but loves a good pass from the flanks across the box that no one can get to. He points and says ball whenever he sees that.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Drama:
Quality: ymvv
Big names: Seeler, Overath, Kaiser, Müller, Schnellinger vs. Riva, Rivera, Burgnich, Facchetti, Boninsegna.

]

Drama:
Quality:
Big names (in a post-modern sense): Adriano, Zanetti, Córdoba, Figo, Cambiasso, Samuel, Verón vs. Shevchenko, Nesta, Stam, Seedorf, Kaká, Pirlo.