Best Player Ever 4way Draft

The Red Viper

Supports
Liverpool
I'm guessing I will make the first pick and then Prolifik.

Also, in final we will have one or two picks?

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Final RR!
At the start you have a choice, you can remove any player from the opponent but if you do, one of his two picks will be a free pick - no block list, any age peak. Second pick will be as per usual for your age group. If your opponent didnt remove your player, both picks will be as per usual.

@The Red Viper @prolifik

The Red Viper

Supports
Liverpool
Final RR!
At the start you have a choice, you can remove any player from the opponent but if you do, one of his two picks will be a free pick - no block list, any age peak. Second pick will be as per usual for your age group. If your opponent didnt remove your player, both picks will be as per usual.

@The Red Viper @prolifik
Ok. I don't choose to remove any pick. @prolifik

The Red Viper

Supports
Liverpool
@prolifik picks Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Philipp Lahm.

He has used his daily limit for posts. So, messaged me to pick these.

I will pick my last player after our game.

Himannv

I was tempted but didn't want to open him to get Messi with that midfield haha.
I think losing ADS would have upset his balance a bit as F9 Messi and Garrincha don't dovetail together that well (but I guess he has Rummenigge now so he may have played him instead). Also, any other payer in Xavi's role would be a slight downgrade so that too was an option and probably a better one.

Prolifik made the right call to not cut anyone from your team - you had possible upgrades for all your players.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Wonder why prolifik insist with van Dijk in all time draft. Is this some sort of reverse phsychology?

prolifik

Is it the norm for voters to crap on someone's players before a final has even started? Or do they just need to be a Liverpool player?