Gaming Best Video Game Footballers

Sweet Square

The Nintendo All Star Team - Super Soccer
Star Players

Well seeing as every player in the squad has at least one maximum rating of 15 and most have a 16 rating (which is above the normal maximum!!!), I guess the whole team are star players. But technically the very best players are Phil (MID), Mark (FOR) & Jeff (FOR). Every player is better than anything in any other team

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
My highest footballing achievement was beating a friends edited PES Chelsea team(Every player was boosted to 100 rating)which caused the PS2 to take an airborne journey across the living room.
a freind of mine beat me in fifa 07 or 08 (i had united) with fulham three games in a row. 1-0 or penalties on all 3. i ragequit and stopped thinking about fifa for a week.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Roberto Carlos on ISS PE2
Was always my first purchase on ML. Put him on the wing and just spam the ball to him
I used to do exactly the same! My ML team was 4-3-3 with Carlos - Nigerian striker I don't remember the name of - Babandiga up front.

What a game!

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Patrick M'Boma was usually my first buy for my ISS Pro Evolution ML team.

Sweet Square

a freind of mine beat me in fifa 07 or 08 (i had united) with fulham three games in a row. 1-0 or penalties on all 3. i ragequit and stopped thinking about fifa for a week.
:lol:

One of my old school mates was so scared of losing he would spend a good ten minutes working on the formation, adjusting the defensive line, always pausing the game to check the energy levels of his player(Use subs whenever they went below green)and always playing for a 1-0 win.

And fair play to him and I never could beat him.

Leg-End

Cherno Samba, didn't even have amazing stats but would score 50 a season anyway.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Adriano - Pro Evolution 6

I came into this thread to post Adriano from pro evo :lol:

Richairo Zivkovic was also a fecking beast in FIFA 15/16/17, one of those at least. He was gonna go places untill he wasn't good enough for Ajax' youth team. How is he doing at Sheffield, anyone knows?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Victor Ibarbo was pretty OP in fifa ut 14 or 15 despite his stats being average.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Adriano - Pro Evolution 6

Yeah I remember this cnut and how my brother used to abuse that 99 power shot and keep scoring :lol:

To this day, when we see a power shot go in from distance in real football, we start shouting PES Adriano

Web of Bissaka

Roberto Carlos in all of the PS1's WE/PES games.

All.

Make your master league easy quickly. Buy him first. Create havoc with him running from deep position, 1-2 passes and shoot. Repeat till winning.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
My incredibly annoying friend who is basically a Newcastle United supporting version of Ty always used to insufferably whine on to me about Obafemi Martins 'being the faster player in the game' on a version of PES back in the mid 2000s.