Betfair - Patrice Evra: Manchester United Players "broken and traumatised"

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
This is why we needed a drastic clearout. Unfortunately not much of the window is left to make that happen

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
He's not wrong. You can see it when they concede a goal early, they feel like the inevitable will happen.

I said this last year, but humiliating defeats are a hard habit to get over.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/humiliating-defeats-can-become-an-difficult-habit-to-reverse.466470/

And the way the board just repeatedly let them get battered under Ole, will have left the collective group scarred. It was abysmal management
This is why we needed a drastic clearout. Unfortunately not much of the window is left to make that happen
We were advised that we needed Open Heart surgery. The Board was like, nah, take some ibuprofen and go slowly it'll be fine. :lol:

Oranges038

It's an easy fix.

They just need to lick some raw chicken and immerse themselves in cold water.

hobbers

He's right to start off with but then collapses into his usual drivel about 'the United way is to play it forward'. 'We tried the Dutch way with LVG it didn't work'.

Evra has zero understanding of tactics and philosophies.

Blood Mage

Bruno and Rashford are quite visibly broken, both mentally and physically. We ran them both into the ground and let them get humiliated too many times.

There was no way to avoid a squad overhaul, but our penny pinching owners tried to avoid it anyway which led to us getting thrashed by Brentford.

clarkydaz

Bruno and Rashford are quite visibly broken, both mentally and physically. We ran them both into the ground and let them get humiliated too many times.

There was no way to avoid a squad overhaul, but our penny pinching owners tried to avoid it anyway which led to us getting thrashed by Brentford.
Funny you mention those 2, we just gave Bruno an extended contract and supposedly in talks with Rashford. Its almost sabotage

Irwin99

I can't remember my last post on the subject and i'm too lazy to look again but I counted how many times this team has been smashed by 4 goals or more in the past year and it was something like 7 or 8 times. That's a massive blow to confidence and morale. I've questioned whether these players could ever truly be elite players in the past 5 years but they're WAY better than what they've shown in those games. Confidence is playing a part....as well as not being good enough.

Irwin99

Also the 2-0 defeat at home to City must have been pretty traumatizing as well even though it wasn't a big defeat. Feckers were taking the piss in that match :mad: