Big Brother

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
Am I the only one watching it this time ? :nervous:

Dexter is a fantastic housemate -
Wolfy needs to be set free on the outside this week - PLEASE !!
The twins are Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dummer.
Gina is excellent.
Model Hazel Looks good but is a bit of a madam.
Ex-copper Dan is a massive know it all but not a bad housemate.

The rest seem a bit boring.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Big brother isn't entertainment.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I used to think of MUM as quite an intelligent woman. This thread has destroyed that. She's thick as pig shite and common as muck obviously.

And I'm a massive gimp by the way.

ciderman9000000

Does anyone else wish to crawl up into the morbid arsehole of television and eat course after course of diarrhoea shit from its putrid walls of feculence?

Nah, didn't think so.

Proud_Lyon

Banned Cnut
I cringe at the thought of Big Brother on tv. We have it here in France under the name of "Secret Story", and to be honest, I have never watched it either. Gone are the days of real television of people who can actually make the public laugh i.e. Love thy neighbour, blackadder, Monty Pythons Flying Circus, Til Death do us part, In sickness and in health, Only Fools and horses etc etc etc ad nauseum. I hope to god that my daughters never watch this shite that is ok for those who are fans of Jeremy Kyle.

hp88

Not watched it for a couple of years, used to be good when it was on C4.

PatrickP

I like Big Brother.

I like Dexter and hate Dan.

Wolfy was good but she irritates me now. I like the twins.

Really winds me up when people get annoyed by other people audition tapes when they know that you oversell yourself.

LARulz

I'm watching it but the US version is normally better. Though thats got a fair bit of racism going on already which will never be broadcast on the episodes.

Gina, Dan and Dexter are the 3 people that have to stay till the end. They are the only entertaining housemates. Sallie was good too even though she did seem like a dick

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
I cringe at the thought of Big Brother on tv. We have it here in France under the name of "Secret Story", and to be honest, I have never watched it either. Gone are the days of real television of people who can actually make the public laugh i.e. Love thy neighbour, blackadder, Monty Pythons Flying Circus, Til Death do us part, In sickness and in health, Only Fools and horses etc etc etc ad nauseum. I hope to god that my daughters never watch this shite that is ok for those who are fans of Jeremy Kyle.
I object to that.
I can't stand Jeremy Kyle.

You must watch somethings that I think are crap...it wouldn't do if we liked the same things.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
The lads who frequent the Wimbledon/tennis thread can vouch I have awesome taste.

What is the prize for winning big brother these days? A £50 asda voucher or something?
Tennis is the biggest pile of crap ever to grace the tv.

No idea what they win....more than most of Wimbledon will ever do, I guess.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
they dont have live feeds anymore.
You must have watched it once to know about Live Feed though.

Of course I did, I was young and stupid, and I expected to see tits :lol: Oh, how disappointing the live cams actually were, people sleeping, or people just sat in silence most the time.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
And now you're old and stupid ? ;)

Probably why live feed was scrapped to be honest.

Older and stupider, I've still got a few more years to go before I'm just old and senile.

So do you only get a couple hours BB fix a day now then? Just like highlights & live evictions.

That Jade Goody lass on it a few years ago was comedy gold, would have gave some of the members on here a run for their money.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
Older and stupider, I've still got a few more years to go before I'm just old and senile.

So do you only get a couple hours BB fix a day now then? Just like highlights & live evictions.

That Jade Goody lass on it a few years ago was comedy gold, would have gave some of the members on here a run for their money.
Yes... occasional live feed too. About an hour a week :lol:

JP77

Did you see that cnut tonight MUM? (Excuse the language :lol:)

Pathetic little twat. Clearly got a mental issue and you could see that when he entered the house. Laying your hands on a woman and threatening to 'nut her'...what a cnut. Doesn't matter what people think about her in general, what a prick he is.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
Did you see that cnut tonight MUM? (Excuse the language :lol:)

Pathetic little twat. Clearly got a mental issue and you could see that when he entered the house. Laying your hands on a woman and threatening to 'nut her'...what a cnut. Doesn't matter what people think about her in general, what a prick he is.
He even did the "nut" motion.
He had his hands round her throat too ! :eek:

"Daley has left the Big Brother House..... "

...and not before time !!