Birmingham Stabbings

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yeah saw this, seems crazy really and for the person to still to be out there isn't good.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Someone said it started with a brawl between loads of people including women, men, old and young. Very odd.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Once again, the replies steal the show.
2 hours?! That’s mad, if that was in America and everyone had guns he wouldn’t have been able to go on a spree for that long, it would have been over in a matter of minutes with a couple of dozen fatalities.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Once again, the replies steal the show.
Oh yeah, they were like that before the cctv came out as well. Seems to be the default setting of some people.

hobbers

Someone said it started with a brawl between loads of people including women, men, old and young. Very odd.
I saw a nightclub promoter who witnessed the start saying it started between two groups of young "multicultural groups" (her words) outside a club.

SinNombre

I saw a nightclub promoter who witnessed the start saying it started between two groups of young "multicultural groups" (her words) outside a club.
That's one way to prevent a twitter mob assault on her.

izec

You don't go around for two hours stabbing random people because of a brawl outside a club.