Gaming Borderlands 3

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Not finished the story yet, and in fact have started a Zane yesterday with my brother. Two action skills is very fun.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'm about level 33 I think. Still on parts of Eden-6 and spent some time going back to every location to do all the crew challenges.

b82REZ

I'm about level 33 I think. Still on parts of Eden-6 and spent some time going back to every location to do all the crew challenges.
I was 34 when I finished so you could easily finish it. I'm going back now farming bosses in mayhem to get some legendaries.

Not finished the story yet, and in fact have started a Zane yesterday with my brother. Two action skills is very fun.
I believe Zane has been buffed in the recent patch so I think I might start a save with him.

I just don't want to go through the early game grind again.

I found there is a point where you go from struggling in most encounters to steamrolling anyone in your path, at least I did as FL4K. Think I got to that stage at about level 20. It did kind of trivialise the last 3rd of the game.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Finished it on level 42. Last boss was a piece of piss because I was so over leveled (just how I like it).

I guess I'll whack it on mayhem and grind to level 50 then start TVH mode and get all the side mission legendaries at level 50.

Last edited:

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I completed the story the other day and enjoyed it very much. Tyreen and Troy are no Jack but they have a more detached callousness that I like coming up against. Their obsession only comes properly to the fore later and though I was expecting

one, probably Troy, to betray the other to claim all the power for themselves I liked how after we'd beaten Troy, Tyreen just gobbled him right up and cracked on.

I think there are plenty of new things to enjoy (I've had a little go of Mayhem III, it's horrendous fighting top class enemies) with enough traditional BL stuff to keep the fans happy.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Taking my time with it. Level 38 and just beat the robot 9000 thing whatever it’s called. Took me three tries but got there in the end.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Completed it. Was level 45 at the end so the final boss was piss easy. Very enjoyable game though, might beat number 2 for me just because the variety.

UncleBob

I'm so sick and fecking tired of farming for grenades without getting the one i want