Boris bairn born

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
All hail Boris the Covid-born, 2nd of his name, son of Brexit, pee'er of sheets, breaker of EU regulations.

MoskvaRed

Maybe Carrie thinks this is lucky seven.

If she was so far advanced in February, the allegations in The Sunday Times article sound all the more convincing - namely that, instead of attending to pandemic preparation measures, our loveable rogue PM was focused on how to tell his grown up kids that he had knocked up one of their peers.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Boris baby name odds crash on a family favourite

Wilfred 6/4 from 4/1 as PM and Carrie celebrate new-born

Wednesday 29th April 2020 – Early indications suggested Wilfred was being considered as the name of Boris Johnson’s new-born baby, but a further major odds shift being reported by Star Sports could be the most telling yet.

Wilfred - Johnson’s grandfather’s name - has been the choice backed right into just 6/4 from 4/1, sitting well clear of joint-second favourites Alexander, George and Thomas – all 8/1.

Other market interest since the PM and Carrie announced the birth of their son today has been around the names that Boris has previously identified as his lifelong heroes. Winston (Churchill) is a 10/1 shot, Pericles (Athens 5th century general) 25/1, and Keith (Richards, of Rolling Stones fame) is currently 40/1.

At bigger odds come Boris (Jnr) 50/1 and, with a nod to his old school, Eton is a 100/1 chance.

macheda14

The amount of Facebook statuses I’ve seen from the more right wing arm of my family congratulating him confuses me. Facebook is a semi-closed platform, he’s not going to see it, so who are the congratulations really for?

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I'm not sure if in the long term that the BoJo procreating is the worst thing to happen this year. Joking of course but If you see his father being interviewed it is plain that this family line isn't good for the world and we now risk another BoJo in a few decades time.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Boris baby name odds crash on a family favourite

Wilfred 6/4 from 4/1 as PM and Carrie celebrate new-born

Wednesday 29th April 2020 – Early indications suggested Wilfred was being considered as the name of Boris Johnson’s new-born baby, but a further major odds shift being reported by Star Sports could be the most telling yet.

Wilfred - Johnson’s grandfather’s name - has been the choice backed right into just 6/4 from 4/1, sitting well clear of joint-second favourites Alexander, George and Thomas – all 8/1.

Other market interest since the PM and Carrie announced the birth of their son today has been around the names that Boris has previously identified as his lifelong heroes. Winston (Churchill) is a 10/1 shot, Pericles (Athens 5th century general) 25/1, and Keith (Richards, of Rolling Stones fame) is currently 40/1.

At bigger odds come Boris (Jnr) 50/1 and, with a nod to his old school, Eton is a 100/1 chance.
I bet you can't get odds on his offspring not turning out to be an utter cnut. Although there is a good chance BoJo will do a runner again so the kid might not be influenced by him and actually turn out ok.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
So this guy cheats on his wife, dumps his kids on her and also leaves her to deal with cancer, in order to feck some young employee. He then gets her up the duff and is forced to get engaged to her and we're expected to congratulate him? Nah man, well done to the mum and baby but Boris can eat fecking shit.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Granted that I haven't been keeping up with the Boris Baby news lately, but it seems to me that Carrie was only pregnant for about a month & then emerged holding a two-year-old baby that had three years-worth of hair. Along with Boris's 'They were ready to announce my death but I didn't need a ventilator', this is surely the Age of Bullshit Spin.