Boubacar Kamara | Aston Villa player

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Massive blow this for us.

Seems like bar losing Mings and Buendia for the season before we even played our first game we then had o.k run of injuries while most of the rivals lost half their team up to xmas.

Now key players for all those teams are returning for the run in and we're just losing our spine. :lol:

I think we'll just have to move Redcafe dancing king Douglas Luiz back to DM as that was his role for us in his first three seasons and that would at least mean McGinn and Tielemans can be advanced.

Not ideal as Luiz is a superb tempo 8 player these days but needs must.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Real shame, he's a great 6. Really helps them play high and assured in possession. Won a lot of bets with him on his passing numbers, dang.

SAFMUTD

Didnt look as bad at the time, a shame he's a solid player will definitely impact Villa's performances.

SambaBoy

Seems like bar losing Mings and Buendia for the season before we even played our first game we then had o.k run of injuries while most of the rivals lost half their team up to xmas.

Now key players for all those teams are returning for the run in and we're just losing our spine. :lol:

I think we'll just have to move Redcafe dancing king Douglas Luiz back to DM as that was his role for us in his first three seasons and that would at least mean McGinn and Tielemans can be advanced.

Who's the better player out of Luiz and Kamara?

Seems Kamara goes under the radar somewhat but I've been more impressed by him from the limited times I've seen him.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Maybe it’s just me but I didn’t think he held up to scrutiny versus united. Maguire had his number all day long on set pieces, why didn’t Villa change it up?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia

You seem to have developed a good squad on the quiet.

Red Royal

A good player and as others have said will be a loss for Villa. Thought he did very well on Sunday before his injury.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Who's the better player out of Luiz and Kamara?

Seems Kamara goes under the radar somewhat but I've been more impressed by him from the limited times I've seen him.
Both are very very good and will be playing in the CL (with or without us) by 2025 at the latest.

I'd still go for Luiz as he can dictate further forward and his game has really matured. Kamara can still give the ball away in dangerous areas and he always seems to get one bad injury a season which will probably put clubs off, he's also on more than Luiz is given we signed him on a free.

I can see Arsenal coming back in for Luiz if we miss top 4/5. Rice-Luiz-Odegaard, what a midfield trio that would be.