Glazers looking to sell off a minority share & bring in a new Investor

Glazers Out!

Neville, "the time has come for the Glazer family to sell the football club, the time has come, it is now"

SAF is the GOAT

There's no way we can afford all those signings.

These cnuts are getting us to "earning" more debt and maybe even using next year's transfer budget, they're milking us to dry.

stw2022

These cnuts are getting us to "earning" more debt and maybe even using next year's transfer budget, they're milking us to dry.
We've been making signings like this for years

Sushi Kagawa

Yep the Liverpool win is keeping the heat off the Glazers until the next bad run of games

Seven Seas Sardines

I tagged Joel Glazer's daughters in a tiktok of Old Trafford singing what they want to do with him. One's now blocked me so I'm guessing he'll know what United fans feel about him.

Every little bit helps.

Tarrou

I tagged Joel Glazer's daughters in a tiktok of Old Trafford singing what they want to do with him. One's now blocked me so I'm guessing he'll know what United fans feel about him.

Every little bit helps.
no need for stuff like that mate, its got feckall to do with them

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Can we remove the BREAKING in the title? I keep thinking something major has happened

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Every little bit helps.
Were you also the guy who chucked bottles at that coach load of kids

"it's a protest innit, they shouldn't be in the way"

red thru&thru

Unfortunately, when the owners treat United, and its fans, the way they have, then people will tag in people close to the Glazers.

Guapa

Gone quiet in here since Monday.Got to keep the pressure up on these cnuts.

Vapor trail

Yep the Liverpool win is keeping the heat off the Glazers until the next bad run of games
This will always be a strong reason why the Glazers will continue to be in charge for the long future. The fans have no consistency with their positioning over the Glazers. If United beat Brighton and Bournemouth there would be no news. Too sentimental and reactionary.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This will pay for the stadium and training facilities upgrade while the glazers keep the power. The fan share is also just more cash flow in their pocket while they decide what to do. Feckers will eventually walk away with billions having not spent a single penny of their own.
I had heard a whisper that they liked the Barcelona lever pulling scenario, by which, a percentage of future TV rights will be sold, in order to pay for the stadium renovation.
One thing is for sure, Glazer capital won't be funding that project, but does that make the club a little less desirable for potential buyers?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Flags and banners need to be out in full force at St Mary's and King Power, first one's an early game so the whole world will be watching.

Stewards also probably won't forcibly confiscate their banners like at Old Trafford.
Agreed. But you're never going to amass the numbers seen at home games at away ones. I'm sure there'll be banners, scarves etc

Seven Seas Sardines

I had heard a whisper that they liked the Barcelona lever pulling scenario, by which, a percentage of future TV rights will be sold, in order to pay for the stadium renovation.
One thing is for sure, Glazer capital won't be funding that project, but does that make the club a little less desirable for potential buyers?
Wasn't a whisper but a full-blown scandal. We all spammed the Epstein links on Apollo's social medias for days before they went out and said they finally wouldn't do business with United.

Halftrack

Every little bit helps.
Borderline deranged behaviour. And you're bragging about it :houllier:

RedDevilQuebecois

Yep. If the Glazers don't like this, they should sell the club!
That is exactly what happened when hostility came up close and personal to Foster Gillett, so much that he has not set foot to the UK at least for the time when his dad was co-owner of Liverpool. All is fair when it has become a war.

Those feckers better understand that the UK is a country of free speech and that banana republic-like shit (stewards ripping off flags and banners, changing the ambient sound in a video showing Casemiro's arrival, etc.) have no place. If they don't like free speech, they better sell the club and then feck off in some dictatorship for the rest of their lives.

Josep Dowling

Notice how the anti-Glazer campaign has gone quiet with one(!) win over Liverpool and heavy transfer speculation. Works like a charm every single time. We won’t get rid of them until there is a fans collective desire to get rid.

Gordon Godot

Notice how the anti-Glazer campaign has gone quiet with one(!) win over Liverpool and heavy transfer speculation. Works like a charm every single time. We won’t get rid of them until there is a fans collective desire to get rid.
Agree, we all want to see the team do well. But we will continue to cycle between hope and despair as long as these leaches are in charge. The foudnations of the club are still rotten, as are parts of the stadium. They play us for fools and it seems most fans are.

crossy1686

career ending
Gone quiet? It sounds more like you're not listening to be honest.

Coops73

With the potential arrival of Antony for £80m
coupled with Casemiro £60m, Martinez £50m
Malacia £15 that’s £205m less Perriera £10m, so just shy ish of £200m spent in one window, I could be wrong but I can’t remember the Glazers sanctioning a spend like this in 1 window.

We’d gone from Arnautovic and Rabiot for what £20m tops to Casemiro and possibly Antony for nearly £180m if reports are accurate, just after the news of a partial sell off and Ratcliffe interest.

I guess I’m clutching and reading too much into this but could the increase in transfer spend and potential sale be related? as in the Glazers thinking let’s spend now because it won’t be are problem soon?

red thru&thru

Forget the signings, look at how far Old Trafford has fallen behind. Even off the field activities we are no longer innovators.

We are no longer looked at as the epitome of success. This is the BIGGEST failings of the Glazers!

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
More protests at the next home game, get involved

Tarrou

With the potential arrival of Antony for £80m
coupled with Casemiro £60m, Martinez £50m
Malacia £15 that’s £205m less Perriera £10m, so just shy ish of £200m spent in one window, I could be wrong but I can’t remember the Glazers sanctioning a spend like this in 1 window.

We’d gone from Arnautovic and Rabiot for what £20m tops to Casemiro and possibly Antony for nearly £180m if reports are accurate, just after the news of a partial sell off and Ratcliffe interest.

I guess I’m clutching and reading too much into this but could the increase in transfer spend and potential sale be related? as in the Glazers thinking let’s spend now because it won’t be are problem soon?
it might be connected but I doubt it’s because they think it won’t be a problem soon

more likely they fear we’ll miss out on UCL which impacts the selling price

Finishing mid table would be a disaster for any negotiations

mckenzie79

Anyone who says it gone quiet must be living under a rock and totally oblivious to everything around them. In the last 4 days the biggest protest on Old Trafford occurred, Apollo pulled out of any purchasing of Manchester United through bad publicity, Manchester United started changing audio's on videos and supposed bans for using #Glazerout on social media.

But yeah, its all gone quiet.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Forget your boring peaceful protests and all that soft nonsense. We need ACTION! Hurl your shit at anyone wearing a new United third kit even if they're a small child (you are permitted by the @Seven Seas Sardines to throw chunks no smaller than a cinderblock at under 12s), stick horse heads in the Glazer's beds and send videos of threats towards them to their children. Basically do anything to undermine the protest and provide the Glazers with a defensive narrative because you're a TOP RED.

LordSpud

Its simple really they are spending whatever they want because they know in a couple of years time the Super League will be up and running and they will make a hell of a lot more back on it.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
We need a list of things we can do online that will have a direct impact on them and their businesses.
If we can get something that will resonate in the US where the media over there start to pick up on it even better.
These leeches need embarrassed out of the club.

Marcelinho87

What? Big signings make the club more valuable, the likes of Casemiro etc make us a more attractive proposition.