Breel Embolo | Signed for Schalke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
If in 2-3 years time after playing week in, week out he's class we'll reevaluate. But United can't be a place where our CF is learning on the job, at least when he's that raw. Barely looked a player at all in this tournament.

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
If in 2-3 years time after playing week in, week out he's class we'll reevaluate. But United can't be a place where our CF is learning on the job, at least when he's that raw. Barely looked a player at all in this tournament.
Have you told the club about your decision?

redmeister

I still think "raw" is the wrong description. If he was 26 and doing the same things he'd be called "rubbish." Surely someone who is "raw" shows signs of real quality, but doesn't yet know how or when to use it, like a young Ronaldo. Ronaldo was never rubbish, he was just greedy etc. Embolo looks plainly average and if he wasn't 19, no one would care less about him. To me he looks limited, rather than raw.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
I still think "raw" is the wrong description. If he was 26 and doing the same things he'd be called "rubbish." Surely someone who is "raw" shows signs of real quality, but doesn't yet know how or when to use it, like a young Ronaldo. Ronaldo was never rubbish, he was just greedy etc. Embolo looks plainly average and if he wasn't 19, no one would care less about him. To me he looks limited, rather than raw.
He lacks the basic fundamentals.

If he can smarten up,he can use his physical gifts to his advantage. But he seems technically very limited in all honesty.

He was right to 'snub' us. For our own good.

Fahad Jawaid

I think Lingard is average and he won't make it at Utd, if he improves, he might become a good squad player but nothing more, but i swear to god, this guy makes Lingard look Messi. He is so limited and painfully average, raw is somebody, who has shown something that could be turned into something useful, he doesn't have technical ability. Its the first time i am actually happy that a player has rejected us.

snk123

ChaddyP

I must admit, even with the "dont judge a player by a couple of games in a tournament " being applied to watching him. He still looks proper garbage :lol: . Sorry FM fans, sometimes the real world works differently. His youtube highlights werent very impressive to begin with, and i can see why.

lysglimt

Scout
Not gonna judge a guy after one tournament of course, but I am not losing any sleep about us not signing him. Renato Sanches is another matter...that will be worse

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Its the first time i am actually happy that a player has rejected us.
We probably weren't even interested in him and most certainly didn't make him and offer - how many stories like this were over the years?

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Done deal.
Schalke will officially announce his signing today.

Fee: €25m + €2,5m bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.