Brexit Block on Foreign Managers...

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Clubs face being blocked from appointing top foreign managers under strict new rules that threaten to change the face of English football.

Under post-Brexit immigration guidelines adopted by the FA and Home Office last month, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Marcelo Bielsa would have been denied permission to work in this country at the time they were appointed by Manchester United and Leeds respectively, and the appointments of dozens of coaches throughout the Premier League and EFL could be blocked in future. The FA's new regulations are based on five 'bands' that determine whether a manager qualifies for a Governing Body Endorsement (GBE), which is now required for them to work in England.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ml?ito=push-notification&ci=76198&si=25622033

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Pards, Sam and Dyche in the Champions League, absolutely wrecking the place.

And by place I mean the Premier League's UEFA coefficient.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Bad news for all those Championship teams hiring from Dortmund's second team, but I don't really see how PL clubs would be affected too much by it. What's the point of this anyway - since it's coming from the FA? Finally produce an English top coach?

Last edited:

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Tbh, atleast we might get an English manager winning the prem. Usually don't care for these sorts of things, but I don't think, as of yet, and English manager has won England's top competition.*

*Football started in 1992.