Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
    Scout
    Very in the balance still, with neither team really able to get on top. Feels like its largely been stop start.

Rashford has been very quite, need him to get more involved.

PSV

If Brighton had a world class 9 would they be "in the conversation" for title run?
    Yes, 100%. Their chance squandering is the only difference between them and Arsenal.

Manncunian

Its absolutely frustrating to Baldie play his homie Eriksen, we might as well revive Matic. What did Fred do to be frozen out like this, we are just losing midfield battle after battle and full games with the grandpa back in midfield, just another inexplicable favouriterie by an inept manager..
    Jfc shambolic post :lol:. Put the Sherry down.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
    It’s a very hard dry pitch, bad for injury, for unpredictable hops, head tennis kind of vibe, feels very far from OT. I think WW might suit it, less so Martial and our midfield.

AndyMUFC

We’re doing alright, I’d love for us to dominate possession against Brighton but that was never gonna happen so we’ve defended well despite them having the ball and look slightly more threatening.

Superunknown

Very in the balance still, with neither team really able to get on top. Feels like its largely been stop start.

Rashford has been very quite, need him to get more involved.
    I imagine it'll get more open, chaotic and frantic as it nears closer to 90 mins. The way it's going, think 1 goal might settle it.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
    Its absolutely frustrating to Baldie play his homie Eriksen, we might as well revive Matic. What did Fred do to be frozen out like this, we are just losing midfield battle after battle and full games with the grandpa back in midfield, just another inexplicable favouriterie by an inept manager..
    OTT, but it is weird how Fred has fallen so far out of stock

cyberman

If this was at any other venue than Wembley or OT I think Brighton beat Utd comfortably today. Wembley is leveling it in Utds favour. Utd look tired and pedestrian, don't understand Fred being out of the team so much.

Caceido is quality.
    You’re watching a different game mate. Now fans are blaming the pitch for us not being destroyed.
    Sinking to new lows every day

The United

Yep. It’s quite obvious that he’s nowhere near match fitness to be starting games yet.
    It is not the match fitness. He does not have the intensity. It was there the whole season against any team we had to raise our intensity.

LARulz

Shearer would rather a dog directly shit into his mouth than say anything positive about United

Firas United

Casemiro is never fine … it’s been 3 matches and he looks annoyed, angry and down … It might be personal reasons or so but I tell you the probability of getting red card today is really really high

eire-red

We need to just calm down and move the ball. Brighton look vulnerable at the back when we get numbers forward.

We can't play much worse in the second half.

sepulturite

Jesus that's enough drink for you mate :houllier: inept manager ffs

arnie_ni

Pete is the only one with common sense. Imagine saying WW is a target man players can play off from. Who the feck is that idiot.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
    Good half by us, quite in like with what I expected.

We're playing the budget Man City and we have the budget version of Varane and Martinez at the back and our defence is holding strong, accordingly.

Just like I thought, they have dominated possession while we look much more dangerous when we get close to their box. Quite similar to the League Cup final but we've failed to take one or even two of our very good chances.

The worry is that some of our key players do not have 90 minutes in them and we'd be way weaker when the changes have to be made. Martial, Rashford, Eriksen or even Shaw (although we don't have a sub there) are all a risk.

Rayman96

Supports
    Also supports Rangers
    No wonder Bruno didn't pass to Martial, like me he probably forgot he was on the fecking pitch.

While we are on the subject, why the feck is Martial wearing gloves, in April? What a fecking fanny.
    Just noticed that. Embarrassing. I think even Neymar is glove free by now

PoTMS

It’s a very hard dry pitch, bad for injury, for unpredictable hops, head tennis kind of vibe, feels very far from OT. I think WW might suit it, less do our midfield.
    What on earth makes you think that? Weghorst does nothing. At all.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
    :lol:

Dropping Maguire as well, this lad hasn't a clue

Hughie77

There laying traps to pass the ball out from there half, on chances should be ahead. Casimero Yellow was soft, how they haven't had one I don't know, ETH can see how the refs interpret how Casimero does things to how others players do, imo the refs are looking for Casimero to book him, 50/50s for others is a yellow for Casimero.

Rashford looks off it, as well can't see us getting anything out of this game, unless there's improvement.

Abraxas

Very even really. I think after that shambles of a match against Sevilla I would have taken that half. I'm hoping we can kick on and show our better quality than Brighton now.

theatreofdreams777

Why our players look like they're scared to shoot when they have the squared ball in front of them ffs? Every game it's the same thing. Just smash it.

BarryWinks

If we had a tackler, like Lavia, in midfield alongside Casemiro we are up in that first half. Only need someone to break their play and impose ourselves on the center of the pitch, which Eriksen has failed woefully to do. Casemiro is pretty much playing against 3 other midfielders on his own here.

Rustyspider13

Very close half. Brighton have more energy and consistency as expected, but our quality has shown at times. If one of those chances fell to Rashford, we'd be a goal up. The rest of the team can't even hit shots that trouble the keeper.

Most of their dangerous attacks have come from Eriksen getting outrun but that is to be expected. Problem is without him we have no one to progress the ball from deep as Casemiro's long passing has been off yet again. We are really missing Martinez here, it becomes glaringly obvious when the Brighton CBs bypass our press every time with their line breaking passes.

This will be a nervy second half no matter what. We just have to hope we edge it by the end.

Rayman96

Supports
    Also supports Rangers
    Pete is the only one with common sense. Imagine saying WW is a target man players can play off from. Who the feck is that idiot.
    He is certainly a target. Of our derision and opponents laughter

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Man of the Match

Victor Lindelof image Victor Lindelof 63% of 313 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

6.3 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 262 ratings.