Bruno’s dummy

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
We’re drawing 0-0 and pushing hard for a goal, frustration has set in and there has been some panicked passes and pressure is building to beat a side that had picked up a habit of taking points off us when we should really be beating them.

Rashford races down the wing, cuts inside and laces the perfect pass to you in the middle of the box. You’ve made enough space to have a clear shot between two defenders with either corner of the goal a clear target.

Instead, you nonchalantly open your legs and let the ball roll through them and plus another 8 or 9 meters to the oncoming Greenwood who you have absolute faith will calmly slot the ball away.

Honestly the balls on that man. It was Cantonaesque. The arrogance of it, the vision it required, the trust in his team mates, the audacity to try it when he would have looked absolutely moronic had it not worked and one of the defenders read it.

Just brilliant. The man is an enigma.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I think it's something they've worked on in training and a result of players understanding each other.

In the past we've looked like 11 strangers but recently we've seen more cohesion.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
We’re drawing 0-0 and pushing hard for a goal, frustration has set in and there has been some panicked passes and pressure is building to beat a side that had picked up a habit of taking points off us when we should really be beating them.

Rashford races down the wing, cuts inside and laces the perfect pass to you in the middle of the box. You’ve made enough space to have a clear shot between two defenders with either corner of the goal a clear target.

Instead, you nonchalantly open your legs and let the ball roll through them and plus another 8 or 9 meters to the oncoming Greenwood who you have absolute faith will calmly slot the ball away.

Honestly the balls on that man. It was Cantonaesque. The arrogance of it, the vision it required, the trust in his team mates, the audacity to try it when he would have looked absolutely moronic had it not worked and one of the defenders read it.

Just brilliant. The man is an enigma.
Spot on, should count as an assist itself :lol:

He knew Greenwood buries that and just chills out after, mad.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Aye it was class. What I liked best was how we went to pretend to shoot but didn't. He drew several players out of position and then let it run through his legs to Mason who shot and scored.

Class dummy.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Sounds like trouble maker that one.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Probably got a shout from Greenwood?
I’m sure he did. He obviously knew he was there, but how many attackers would have the calm and sensibilities to do what he did? He had time to take a touch and the speed of the ball he could have picked either corner but he didn’t.

LInkash

Thought this was going to be related to Bruno's thumb sucking celebration.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It showed a shocking level of arrogance and could have very easily backfired, at a time when we badly needed something. He should be dropped and docked a weeks wages.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
It was brilliant.

Donny did one and didn't get a thread. Just saying.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
It was brilliant.

Donny did one and didn't get a thread. Just saying.
Its well known that I have a very low opinion of Donny and am not a very objective person so someone else will have to make that thread

Kajus

I think it's something they've worked on in training and a result of players understanding each other.

In the past we've looked like 11 strangers but recently we've seen more cohesion.
Would... Would you call it a pattern of play?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

1. Doesn't have the same aura
2. He's not Bruno
3. Wasn't as nonchalant
4. His celebration wasn't cool
Jesus that was terrible control from Donny. He tried to set his body up for a shot, probably a toe poke, and completely misaligned himself and it rolled though his legs. We were very lucky to get away with that. I would have subbed him straight off.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Stuff like that deserves to be the assist, imo. Rashford did great, but the dummy shouldn't be overlooked just because Bruno didn't touch the ball. It was as clever as any pass.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Really not worthy of a thread. VDB was more deserving since he’s struggling to get minutes and Bruno hasn’t played great for months

He'sRaldo

Really not worthy of a thread. VDB was more deserving since he’s struggling to get minutes and Bruno hasn’t played great for months
Donny's dummy was mocked because he didn't touch the ball, the poor guy.