Bruno’s yellow card - A Kop Out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red00012

84mins gone 0-3 down. He figures he doesn’t fancy a mauling at Anfield and decides to have a rant at the ref knowing he’ll be booked. I genuinely think he did it on purpose.
Thoughts?

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
I like the pun. The theory not so much.

Bruno has a history of hot-headedness. It's one of his weaknesses. Lack of confidence or passion is not.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
84mins gone 0-3 down. He figures he doesn’t fancy a mauling at Anfield and decides to have a rant at the ref knowing he’ll be booked. I genuinely think he did it on purpose.
Thoughts?
Even if he did we're better off without him. 99% of the time he's only a hindrance in big games. And we won't have to watch him stropping around the pitch throwing his arms up after we're 4-0 down after an hour.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Because of course, picking up a daft yellow for whinging at the ref is completely out of character for him.

Leave the Bruno conspiracy theories to Gary Neville.

Mercurial

Even if he did we're better off without him. 99% of the time he's only a hindrance in big games. And we won't have to watch him stropping around the pitch throwing his arms up after we're 4-0 down after an hour.
Good organic chance to try something else seen as he is undroppable and all. Not for a second do I think he wanted to miss it. Guy is not a coward.

This thread need to be locked....

Red00012

Amrabat - Mainoo -McTominay :drool: :lol:

C3Pique

Maybe we'll be able to keep the ball for 5 seconds. Also maybe ten Hag will play a RW on the RW in a big away game.

No great loss.

Red00012

Maybe we'll be able to keep the ball for 5 seconds. Also maybe ten Hag will play a RW on the RW in a big away game.

No great loss.
He played Bruno on the left v Trent last year at Anfield . At least we are guaranteed not to see that

Banana Republic

Whether he did it deliberately or not, he's off the hook for that game.

Bruno needs the time off anyway.
He makes most of his mistakes and is even more erratic, when he's trying too hard.

Red00012

Because of course, picking up a daft yellow for whinging at the ref is completely out of character for him.

Leave the Bruno conspiracy theories to Gary Neville.
As was pointed out already we already had 2 players booked for dissent

Chicharito_

He was pulling out of challenges all game trying to avoid a yellow but I think his anger boiled over at the end and he lost his head, that's Bruno. No way he would bottle Anfield away, he is probably gutted and I think this thread should be deleted before it gathers momentum.

Jericholyte2

I think he’d absolutely do that deliberately. To be frank it looked like he just wanted out ASAP as he should have seen a second yellow for that drop kick a few minutes later.

He’s now completely screwed us as either Hannibal or Mainoo are going to have to start away to Liverpool, which neither are ready for.

Red_Aaron

Whatever you think of the guy I've never seen him shirk a challenge for us. He'll be devastated to miss the scouser game

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Of course he didn’t decide he didn’t want to play a game. For most players that’s a stupid claim, for a player who misses as few games as Bruno does the notion goes beyond stupid. Give your head a wobble ffs.

Whether it was a thoughtless/petulant thing to do is a different discussion.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
His performance last year at Anfield was an absolute disgrace. I can’t think of a more disgraceful performance from a United player than his. Maybe Neil Webb in the game he was booed off and walked of as slow as he could.

Was Bruno aware that he’d be banned if he picked up a booking today? I reckon so.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Presumably most the Caf are pleased he's out, based on various threads of late, he's a a large part of the problem

Oranges038

He was moaning because he felt Rashford should have been given a penalty. Not once but twice he was blocked off by a player in the box not attempting to play the ball. I don't think either was a penalty, but you can understand his frustration on the pitch, at being 3-0 down at home and just getting nothing from the game.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

No great loss.
Heard people say the same when he missed the Villa game last year. Turned out to be one of our worst performances of the season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Amazed people think it's a David Icke style conspiracy!
Every United player you ever hear from in retirement says Anfield is an absolute nightmare to play at.

It's not insane to consider that he's swerving it on the subtle.

McTom, Amrabat and promising, but tiny handful of appearances Mainoo already looks like an absolute disaster in waiting.
We're going to have to do a Mourinho style class in anti-football to avoid an absolute battering. Last year we got it right for a long period and still lost 7-0!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

No great loss.
Yep, we can dip into our incredible locker of game changing right wingers.
Can't wait!

Abhinav

He just lost his head. He has a tendency to make rash decisions when things are not going for him.

M15 Red.

He should have been off the pitch before he had the chance to say whatever he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.