Bruno Fernandes - PL Player of the month for June

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

2 months - 2 awards.

Tiber

Well deserved. Takes a special player to win this award in June

Zoo

United's first back-to-back Premier League Player of the Month winner since Cristiano Ronaldo in 2006.

Strelok

United's first back-to-back Premier League Player of the Month winner since Cristiano Ronaldo in 2006.
I have the feeling we'd get the July one too. And many more to come, hopefully.

Great for Bruno, love him.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Greenwood might just cap it with the July one at the rate he's going, or maybe Bruno again or Martial. As long as it's one of ours. :keano:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Wonder if Ole will get the manager one, but likely Nuno.

gorky_utd

Great news. Well deserved. I am loving the comments section btw. So much jealousy from rival fans:drool::drool:

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I can’t remember falling in love with a new signing so quickly before.

What an inspiration this lad is. Congratulations to the management team for doing their due diligence on him, too. He’s exactly what we were crying out for: a technical, creative, hard-working leader in the attacking phase of the pitch. He’s absolutely brilliant.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He’s going to be our Player of the Season.
You know what, it would be harsh on both Martial and Rashford if they didn't get it over the other, so giving it to Bruno would be sort of a compromise. I think Wan-Bissaka and Fred could make a claim too, but yeah Bruno deserves it.

Nickelodeon

You know what, it would be harsh on both Martial and Rashford if they didn't get it over the other, so giving it to Bruno would be sort of a compromise. I think Wan-Bissaka and Fred could make a claim too, but yeah Bruno deserves it.
AWB and Fred have been good. But if they won the player of the year, then it would be a shame. Fred has really improved from last year but he's still a big step down from our current midfield including Matic. Anyways, it hardly matters who wins it as long as we maintain our form and finish the season strongly.

Infra-red

I'm struggling to recall a new signing that has had a bigger immediate impact on one of the top Premier League clubs.

Gator Nate

Wonder if Ole will get the manager one, but likely Nuno.
While I voted for Ole out of loyalty, Nuno probably edges him out deserving it. That said, Wolves seem to have fallen apart the last two games. It's Ole's for the taking in July.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Wonder what the chances are that he's named in the shortlist for PFA POTY?