Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshRK

A midfield three of McTominay, Fernandes & Pogba is pretty good on paper. I think you still need a better option for the right wing but your first choice starting XI is strong imo.
Subject to no injuries. I still feel we would have been in top 4 had Pogba, Mctominay and Rashford stayed fit

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Very happy with this signing, think he has a big role to play in the second half of the season for us. Be nice to have some creativity back that we've sorely been lacking.

Nick7

The United website is broken, with 693M people all trying to view it at the same time.

Sometimes the home page opens, but I can't view the press release.
It doesn’t really say anything other than “done subject to medical”

AgentP

We really needed this signing! Bruno in place of Pereira/Lingard at No.10 is a hell of an upgrade.

Smashin

Supports
Sporting CP
Do Sporting face a lot of packed defenses in the Portuguese league?
Yea, thats about 3/4 of the matches in the Portuguese league.
The time wasting (fouls for minimal contact, etc) here is alot bigger than the PL though.

fergosaurus

Great news. Looks like he has the talent and mentality to succeed here and best of all he seems to be desperate to play for us. Hope he starts against Wolves on Saturday. Ideally we'd bring him off the bench and ease him in but our CAM options are so dire I'd rather just throw him into the deep end straight away.

Inter Yer Nan

A midfield three of McTominay, Fernandes & Pogba is pretty good on paper. I think you still need a better option for the right wing but your first choice starting XI is strong imo.
Pogba is as good as gone. A big IF but if he actually gives a shit and decides he wants to stay then it's a good trio provided they can gel but yes, we will need someone of serious quality to play on the right if we are going to try to get back into contention for the type of trophies we should be aspiring towards.

bondsname

Finally! In the worst case scenario he is 10 times better than Lingard and Pereira. The best case scenario is that he becomes a crucial world-class player who will help elevate us to the next level.

Either way, excited. Hope he does well.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
You seen much of him?
Not a massive amount no but he is obviously highly rated and appears to be a creative player which is exactly what you need. No idea how good he really is but he fits the profile of the sort of player you are crying out for.

Rolaholic

We finally have another MFer besides Pogba who can pass the ball forward :lol::drool:

Our youthful attack will reap the benefits in short order

Status
Not open for further replies.