Bruno Fernandes | United not interested due to doubts over passing ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Steve

A Getty photographer who’s also a Leicester fan seems to put stock in it too. He’s followed by quite a few high profile journalists as well.

LuckyScout78

Buy Fernandes. Federico Chiesa. And a new CB. Shall be 3 main targets this transfer window.

Extern solutions :

• A new cm/nr.8 in Fernandes
  • A new RW/LW/AMC in Federico Chiesa = versatile attacking player, because of his super quick acceleration and skills
  • A new CB Maguire/Diop/Filip Benkovic
Intern solutions :
  • A new DCM in McTom. He didn’t play regular or really much as a dcm last season. He will look like a new player
  • Fosu Mensah as another dcm option. Learn Mensah to play as a dcm and let him to get use to play as dcm. Mensah is aggresive, run alot and has the physical to play as a dcm.
  • Angel Gomes as nr.10 option. The boy is really quick, special in small area.
  • Greenwood as a nr.9 option. He is really good to score goals. Let continue to build his confidence on that. Because as RW. To comparison. A left foot winger. Greenwood is no where consistent level of Pepe. Reason why you shall buy the versatile Chiesa from Fiorentina as a new RW/Free AMC.

And if McTom and Mensah. Plus Matic dont turn to be a really good dcm. But you still have good chance to get top 4. Declan Rice from West Ham as a new DCM can be the answer. Or Longstaff. From Aug to December. It should be enough time to decide if Rice and Longstaff are good enough to play as a dcm for a top club.

Again. Fernandes and Chiesa from Fiorentina are must buy category. Chiesa will be the next big italian attacking player. Chiesa style is so similar to Pirlo. A hard work team player and really good with the ball.

There you have : extern and intern solutions

Alemar

Fosu Mensah as another dcm option. Learn Mensah to play as a dcm and let him to get use to play as dcm. Mensah is aggresive, run alot and has the physical to play as a dcm.
Isn't Fosu-Mensah injured for like half a year?

RedDevilRoshi

A Getty photographer who’s also a Leicester fan seems to put stock in it too. He’s followed by quite a few high profile journalists as well.

Is this the same guy that said Maguire was a done deal?

If so, take this as a pinch of salt. Probably just fooling us around once again.

Snafu17

TFM played at two different EPL clubs, both times at right back, wasn't great either time, has generally been a bit injury prone and is broken for at least half a year. He is in no way an option at DM.

Fridge chutney

Sean from Enderby reckons it's done.... so erm, don't get too excited

Sean The Global Voice‏ @seanfromenderby 4h4 hours ago

I'm hearing that #MUFC have sealed a £63 mill deal on Bruno Fernandes. Looks like they gonna be spending some serious dollar bill over next week or so! Another rival 4 that 4th spot in my opinion!
Pleb from Derby strikes again!

UnitedObsession99

They're quoting a CDS article that as far as I can tell after a quick search, doesn't exist. I don't know who Stretford Paddock are but my first instinct is WUM.
Stretford Paddock is just a small Youtube fan channel. 14k followers so relatively small time.

The YouTube channels with 500k+, i.e. United Stand and Full Time Devils have both said they aren't ITK's, just comment on news, but that said Mark Goldbridge and Stephen Howson have both talked about hearing things from reliable sources and have relayed that info at times.

Both of those sources have certainly got some media contacts and are very present around United so could easily pick up some bits.

The Stratford Paddock I'm sure I've heard mentioned on Full Time Devils so i think there could be some links across groups.

I'd be tempted as a whole to say its relaying other news so probably not much in it.

The most interesting is Mark Goldbridge saying he has sources saying we've scouted Fernandes all year and are definitely keen. Sounds like too much smoke to not at least have some interest.

https://www.corrieredellosport.it/n...io_per_milinkovic_lotito_e_fermo_a_quota_100/

AURONZO DI CADORE - Contacts with England. The Lazio made it known that you have not yet received formal proposals, there is nothing he repeated the ds Tare in the withdrawal of Auronzo without being able to rule out the sale, but something is moving around the name of Sergei Milinkovic and arrive confirmations concerning the interest ofManchester United . We are at the dawn of a possible operation, on one condition: the transfer of Paul Pogba to Real Madrid . The Red Devils, waiting to launch the assault on the Serbian, are close to closing for Bruno Fernandes , owned by Sporting Lisbon, another midfielder: agreement based on the 70 million with the former Portuguese Sampand Udinese ready to land for medical visits to Manchester. Freme Lotito waiting for news. Bruno Fernandes would not exclude Milinkovic. From England confirm contacts with the leaders of Lazio in the last hours, the figures have been hypothesized two days ago, they must be translated on paper. An offer of 75 million plus 15 bonus for the Serbian tag would be coming. A 100 million deal including commissions reserved for Mateja Kezman , her agent.Yesterday it was said of the insertion of Jorge Mendesin the role of intermediary.No confirmations have arrived, but neither can it be excluded considering the intense relations with Lazio. Tare saw him in Madrid two weeks ago.

It is not easy to imagine them. There is a deadline set by the closing of the Premier market, dated August 8th. Two weeks left.In this time frame Pogba will have to take the road of Real Madrid and Manchester United will knock, through official proposals and supported by specific documentation, at the door of Lazio unless they hijack on different objectives.Sergei trained yesterday with his usual serenity and in the afternoon Inzaghiused him for a while in the friendly match against Entella . All waiting.

Last edited:

Fer

If we are going to have a midfield with Pogba and Fernandes, then, we would need a DM like Gueye.

United Pro

Article says we've agreed a fee and a medical will happen soon, but it does look to be quoting Marca though.

dasty

The most interesting is Mark Goldbridge saying he has sources saying we've scouted Fernandes all year and are definitely keen. Sounds like too much smoke to not at least have some interest.
Simon Peach had confirmed our interest in Bruno before, so this is definitely more than just complete fabrication by the Portuguese media.

Alemar

Article says we've agreed a fee and a medical will happen soon, but it does look to be quoting Marca though.
We already heard that medical for Maguire was scheduled. Could it be the same level news?

Otherwise, it would be good to know when exactly and where the medical will take place

Baby-faced Assassin

Stretford Paddock is just a small Youtube fan channel. 14k followers so relatively small time.

The YouTube channels with 500k+, i.e. United Stand and Full Time Devils have both said they aren't ITK's, just comment on news, but that said Mark Goldbridge and Stephen Howson have both talked about hearing things from reliable sources and have relayed that info at times.

Both of those sources have certainly got some media contacts and are very present around United so could easily pick up some bits.

The Stratford Paddock I'm sure I've heard mentioned on Full Time Devils so i think there could be some links across groups.

I'd be tempted as a whole to say its relaying other news so probably not much in it.

https://www.corrieredellosport.it/n...io_per_milinkovic_lotito_e_fermo_a_quota_100/
Stretford Paddock is Howson’s new channel for United only content so he can talk more about MMA and pizza on his own channel

Red Rash

If we are going to have a midfield with Pogba and Fernandes, then, we would need a DM like Gueye.
How about McTominay? He really impressed on the tour and I think he can play that role well.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Lots of crap sources reporting this in the last day or 2. If we see movement from the more reputable journalists in the next day or 2 I'd say this one is likely.

Scholsey2004

I'm not doubting we've got an interest in the player, just this particular source. The CDS link was a line from a milinkovic-savic article so I'm convinced nothing credible has actually happened unless we start hearing it from more reliable sources. There's been a mirror article on it but I haven't read that yet. Possibly part of the same buzz, maybe not.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner

Deal is in place for Bruno but is contingent on sales. He says he's only coming in if Pogba goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.