Bruno is becoming a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcow

There I said it. Disagree if you want but he has been awful for ages now. I think the Leeds game is the last time I remember him playing well.and who didnt play well.that day.

I've never seen a player give the ball away so much, its astonishing (rashford is a close second mind you). Its getting beyond frustrating at this stage.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I've had him FF captain for three games in a row and I've hardly had any return. :mad:Rashford has been crap for me too. At this rate I'm going to transfer them out in about 8 games time!

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Not sure he’s becoming a problem, but he’s been absolutely shocking for two months. Somehow he’ll manage to get player of the month for jan no doubt.

dove

He is not a problem, our complete inability to play football without him carrying the team on his shoulders IS a problem.

Ekeke

The problem is that we dont have other players to come up good when he doesnt have a match winning performance. Nobody is going to do it in every game, he does it in most games so its hard to be upset with him when he has off days. Thats when others need to have an occasional on day

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Shut this thread. He’s not a problem, he just can’t be superman every single game.

Reactions: Crackers

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
If you want to say this by all means but stick it in the performance thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.