Bulgarian press says Berbatov's a done deal

BahamaRed

Legend

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
Berbatov in the Isle of Man Yunayted Bosovete already signed the contract today in Monaco

Tottenham accepted the offer of Manchester United, Dimitar Berbatov has' red anglerfish '. The news before the 'Standard' reported a source from England, participated in the negotiations end.

The deal is for 25 million pounds of premiums in londonchani successes as a player of Mitko of 'Old Trafford'. Tottenham is slow in the signature because the second attacker is looking for whom to izharchi tlastata pachka. 15 million pounds have already been harizani of Spartak (Moscow) for Roman Pavlyuchenko.

The remaining 10 million but not enough for him in saotbornika 'sbornaya' Andrei Arshavin. That night in Monaco Executive boss of 'shporite' Damian Connelly will try to navie Zenit transaction. And to succeed and to fail in pazarlaka with Russians, of Tottenham bosat will later sign the contract with Manchester United about the sale of Berbo. In the principality is chief executive of David evroshampiona Gil.

Ako If not directly priberat Arshavin, 'shporite' will spend 10 - million pounds in zimata.Vsichki players in sapunkata 'Berbatov' is gathered today in Monaco, where he will play for finalat Superkupata of Europe between Manchester United and Zenit. Tottenham also participate today in lottery for UEFA. Ivaylo Yolchev

http://paper.standartnews.com/bg/article.php?d=2008-08-29&article=245975
:lol:

Truth is, I can't compete with the real thing

:lol: "In the principality is chief executive of David evroshampiona Gil." :lol:

Sivahari

hope this drawing does berbatov justice, the neck is odd though.

the potrait display a sad face of berbatov, reflecting how he has been for recent times.

Alex

hope this drawing does berbatov justice, the neck is odd though.

the potrait display a sad face of berbatov, reflecting how he has been for recent times.
Already been posted by "The Internet" class caricature though, shouldve been done in red though

Sivahari

did any of you guys visit spurs website.

notice how that is nothing at all ("nada") mentioned about berbatov in the new.

guess its been like that for a long time.

hmm....I wonder why?

Donut

Can't believe Spurs fans actually thought this is real:lol: .

samabachan

Football is about glory, it is about doing things
The mighty Serbian talls, FK Crvena Zvezda has this day made say of the sale of small children Zoran Tošić and Adem Ljajić to large club of Manchester for payment €18m. The automatic deer will immediately move and may fight with straight away Park Ji-pevalo, Babysitter and famous Portuguese faller Ronaldo for to make team runs. The future Poop will not to move until the spring makes a round twice and may stay with FK until then.

SirAF

Ageist
The mighty Serbian talls, FK Crvena Zvezda has this day made say of the sale of small children Zoran Tošić and Adem Ljajić to large club of Manchester for payment €18m. The automatic deer will immediately move and may fight with straight away Park Ji-pevalo, Babysitter and famous Portuguese faller Ronaldo for to make team runs. The future Poop will not to move until the spring makes a round twice and may stay with FK until then.
:lol:

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Apologies for the bump, but having finally got to the mains I wanted to give some credit to the thread that actually inspired me to join the caf' in the first place, as well as making me laugh like hell.
Brilliant thread Plech. :lol:

Salvation

Damnation
From Pozvanete Novini, translated by Babelfish

Waiting exhausted itself this morning in continuing fable of promotion from Tottenham Hotspur, a collective at London, to again Manchester of his first asset, Dimitar Berbatov. Since two years, he went in same direction the North-traveling man Carrick, and even this empty season has extracted Robbie Keane, Irish son of that once of Manchester Keane now inspecting his saddle at Sunderland. Yet necessary rapid articulation of signatory przilsky has been circumcised by anger at Manchester from Daniel Levy, president of the Tottenham collective, which was smiling sporadically in the 1960’s.

All Bulgaria, including Manchester, lusts for prompt Berbatovian resettlement, for three causes. First, in Manchester are superior comrades, by example Ronald the Christian, who again is Annual Global Footballer, Wayne Rooney, the River Ferdinand, and Nemanja Vidic, metallic Serbian rapist. At most least, Dimitar will certainly cheer a lack of Michael Dawson.

Second, there is shame in heroic genius screaming pointlessly for the League of Champions. If Jermaine Pennant is running at Milan and Madrid, while Dimi at home eats squashed potato without pork, this is stupid.

Thirdly, in Manchester he can win suitcase over suitcase of pound sterling. In negotiations, an exact price of labour has not yet made it so that both sides hold each the other man’s hand and, smiling, jiggle. However, because Micha’s agent, Emil Dantchev, is friend of my uncle Lyubomir, who shoots horses with his father, I sometimes loosely push him with my telephone’s mouth. Emil poured onto the ground for me some approximate prices of labour of £75-85,000 per week. Queen Elizabeth will steal some of this from tax, but, Emil insists me, not much, because officially his client lives in the sea. And above money, Manchester will treat Michko with mercy: he is able to go away back in Bulgaria in summer, he will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

We will find after this season what flavour of honour our Mitichevsky inhales. In Manchester already they are anticipating parties. On the internet, slow people repeat the phrase “Time for removal of my penis!” This signifies that they are happy. But still supporters of Tottenham collective roar into a deaf night. Levy writes a poem from his wounds for FA, English football politburo. But by a proverb this is only throwing salt between steeples to make watery slujka. By now, Dmitichichka’s promotion is a gutted fish.

Berbatov is beautiful, with sly eyes like demon.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic!

westlife4ever

First, in Manchester are superior comrades, by example Ronald the Christian, who again is Annual Global Footballer, Wayne Rooney, the River Ferdinand, and Nemanja Vidic, metallic Serbian rapist. At most least, Dimitar will certainly cheer a lack of Michael Dawson.
Classic!
wtf?! :lol::lol::lol:

Ole_Gunnar

poor