Bulgarian press says Berbatov's a done deal

Dyslexic Untied

"In negotiations, an exact price of labour has not yet made it so that both sides hold each the other man’s hand and, smiling, jiggle. However, because Micha’s agent, Emil Dantchev, is friend of my uncle Lyubomir, who shoots horses with his father, I sometimes loosely push him with my telephone’s mouth."

I like this part the best.

Ace

there is shame in heroic genius screaming pointlessly for the League of Champions. If Jermaine Pennant is running at Milan and Madrid, while Dimi at home eats squashed potato without pork, this is stupid.
:lol:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i hate plech. after reading this i'm not sure i will ever find anything else funny again. :(

nickm

Plech is too fecking talented a writer not to be doing some proper stuff somewhere.

Dresilved

If Jermaine Pennant is running at Milan and Madrid, while Dimi at home eats squashed potato without pork, this is stupid....very funny indeed, you're very talented

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
This has got picked up on a Spurs forum.

Amazingly, about half of the respondents seem to think it's a genuine translation.
:lol: One guy even went looking for the article source. The link is a picture of Koller !

Some seemed to understand it all at least.

The whole piece is not a translation from the Bulgarian press but a joke written by a bored united fan.

It is a parody of what web translation tools do to the language.

For example on the Red Cafe site every time Berbatov seems near to signing some fans post 'cock out' meaning this is such good news I am going to crack one off. Hence the use of "Time for removal of my penis".

This is no Bulgarian article translated via bebelfish but a funny poster who got bored one evening Smile
And for Plech - mad props.

Mad Props to the funny bloke that wrote that.

Dyslexic Untied

Plech has said that he will hang up his keyboard before he hits 50k posts.

We must join together for sake of all the good in the world to stop that from happening. I call Frodo.

The_Red_Hope

Genius, man .... sheer fecking genius. Plech, you really should do more of this for a living. Why not make some money out of your talent and mail it all to us ? C'mon man.

CapeTownRed