Bundesliga 2018/19

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Your hand has to be in an unnatural position. His was because the ball was about to hit his face and he was protecting it.
That's not a natural position, obviously.

I know what you're saying, but it's not even controversial issue. Even if the ball is hitting you in the face and you are afraid of damage, it's a penalty if you use your hand to protect your face.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Pulisic has been absolute gash this season. A liability whenever he's on the pitch for Dortmund.

uamini

Supports
Herta BSC
The first half reminded me a bit of Hertha's 2:0 win over Bayern back in September.

Back then they got tired and parked the bus for the entire second half. That might not be enough since it's only a 2:1 lead this time.

uamini

Supports
Herta BSC
Wasn't that a penalty?
I'm biased but it looked like a foul by German standards (which are usually pretty soft).

uamini

Supports
Herta BSC
VAR is so weird in Germany, they're so wildly inconsistent in its usage.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Sancho's decision making in final third is brilliant.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Pulisic is so selfish or brainless.
He almost lost 2 points for Dortmund with his play today, had one of the misses of the season and then played far too selfishly on more than a couple of occasions. Sancho too missed a couple of really good chances as well, the really looked like Dortmund wasted the match. Sancho made up for those two misses with a couple of assists.

Brilliant win for Dortmund though in the end. Mr Dortmund Reus with the winner and Sancho's assist. I wonder how many goals in the BL have involved the two together, must be very high. They seem to have a fantastic partnership.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
FFS Dortmund! Just FFS! How many chances do you need to score? Could have been over before the very last minute when they scored.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Dortmund really needed that, they're going to need to go up a couple of levels after the international break if they really want to win the league though

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Really impressed by Niklas Stark as well. He was really good with Marc-Oliver Kempf at the U-21's in 2017 and I see that he's been called up to the NT as well. Hope he continues to improve and maybe move to a bigger club in the summer as well.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Typical easy win for Bayern in their backyard. Just hope Dortmund can keep it up and win the damn thing in the end.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Bayern will win the league again this year. Dortmund is scrapping by while Bayern demolishes everything in the league left right and center. I would be really surprised if Dortmund can keep up the pace.
Even so we're on even points. Bayern-Dortmund on match day 28 (6. April) will be great.

uamini

Supports
Herta BSC
While those last 3 games were probably the best we've seen from Bayern all season they were struggling quite a bit in February so we'll see if they can keep it up.
They're about to face some rather average sides in the upcoming weeks though so if they manage to beat Dortmund they might run away and bag up the championship before those two difficult final games against Leipzig and Frankfurt.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Entertaining match between Hoffenheim and Leverkusen at the moment.

Handbags involving Leon Bailey also.
At times he's unplayable, at times absolutely unbearable.. Don't understand what's going through his head in so many situations.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Looking forward to Leipzig counter-attacks under Naggelsman
I hope Werner stays for at least a year under Naggelsman