Bundesliga Gameweek 30 (COVID-19 discussion-free zone) | Featuring Leverkusen v Bayern NOW at 14:30 UTC+1

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

Some really decent matches this weekend, the most notable being Leverkusen v Bayern and also Dortmund v Hertha.

Currently 0-0 in the Freiburg v Gladbach game after 10 mins.

Berbaclass

Gladbach started brightly and have had some nice chances. SHould probably have gone 1-0 down with the chance that Waldschmidt had for Freiburg.

An entertaining game so far.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Gladbach started brightly and have had some nice chances. SHould probably have gone 1-0 down with the chance that Waldschmidt had for Freiburg.

An entertaining game so far.
Kinda watching it on sky bet stream, gladbach looked the better team for the first 10mins for sure.

Didn't see the chance for Freiburg. 0-0 written all over it.

Berbaclass

Kinda watching it on sky bet stream, gladbach looked the better team for the first 10mins for sure.

Didn't see the chance for Freiburg. 0-0 written all over it.
Think there will definitely be a goal or two IMO. No way it stays goalless.

Berbaclass

Yeah good match. Good chances for either side. Gladbach probably the closest to scoring. I predict 0-1/0-2 Gladbach in the second half I think their ability on the counter will tell.

Berbaclass

Red card for Plea now. Freiburg have defended superbly and grown into the game very well. For all of BMG's huffing and puffing they've just had no cutting edge tonight.

PedroMendez

Acolyte
Bayern - 67 - Leverkusen, Gladbach, Bremen, Freiburg, Wolfsburg
Dortmund - 60 - Hertha, Düsseldorf, Mainz, Leipzig, Hoffenheim
Leipzig - 58 - Paderborn, Hoffenheim, Düsseldorf, BVB, Ausgburg
Gladbach - 56 - Freiburg (0:1), Bayern, Wolfsburg, Paderborn, Hertha
Leverkusen - 56 - Bayern, Schalke, Köln, Hertha, Mainz

Bayern is more or less guaranteed to win the league. To get an exciting finish, Bayern has to drop at least 4 points against Leverkusen and Gladbach.
Hertha are currently the in-form team of the league and they still have to play against Dortmund, Gladbach and Leverkusen. Maybe they get something out of these three games and throw a curve-ball. The remaining game between Dortmund and Leipzig could decide who finishes 2nd/3rd. On paper Gladbach has the hardest run-in and they already lost their game against Freiburg. They'll also have to play away from home against Bayern.

Zoo

BT are showing the Leverkusen game with crowd noise. It works well. Hopefully they and Sky do it for the PL games

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Ridiculous yellow for Coman

Edit: 1-0 Leverkusen after var

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
BT are showing the Leverkusen game with crowd noise. It works well. Hopefully they and Sky do it for the PL games
First time I’m hearing it - is it just the channel adding it rather than it playing at the stadium? I agree though, it’s working much better than I thought it would.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Bayern can't get a grip of the game. Leverkusen move the ball around really well.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Don't know it's got a fake feel to it like FIFA or something. Would we still here home crowd banging the drums if their team is getting pummelled 5-0 at home? Most fans would be subdued when that happens. Do the players hear this too or just the viewers at home?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Don't know it's got a fake feel to it like FIFA or something. Would we still here home crowd banging the drums if their team is getting pummelled 5-0 at home? Most fans would be subdued when that happens. Do the players hear this too or just the viewers at home?
I'm not sure. It feels like it is being played through the stadium speakers but not sure.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I may have misheard but it sounded like there was some 'cheers' when Bayern scored just now.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
What happened to Havertz? Bayern already tapped him up like Gotze.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I honestly hate this fake crowd nonsense, would much rather prefer the raw noise of the players and staff. Atleast it fits the mood of the match, although to their credit the broadcasters are trying to sounds based on the situation.

cyberman

Crowd noise works. Just stuck it on and took me 5 minutes to realise theres no crowd

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
The defending on display here is diabolical.