Turf Moor

Kick-off
Tue, 12 January 2021 @ 8:15pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.
    This team can put us top for the 1st time in a long time , they should be well up for it. We need to get at them from the start and none of this lethargic , leggy starts we’ve had throughout the season.

This team can put us top for the 1st time in a long time , they should be well up for it. We need to get at them from the start and none of this lethargic , leggy starts we’ve had throughout the season.
    Whenever it mattered, we crumbled

I'm a bit sad lately, a close friend and mentor of mine died of Covid and was buried on Sunday, the entire immediate family couldn't go as they all have Covid as well. :(

Need to get my mind of things and hope this game can do just that.

Condolences, mate.

Hopefully the three points tonight and the subsequent topping of the table will cheer you up some ;)

One of the two most important matches of the season for me. Only chance we can directly help the ultimate outcome - Burnley going down.

Felt the same with Stoke each season. Anti-football drudgery.

Play the strongest team possible no players "saved" for the Liverpool game. We could end up with an egg on our face and lose both fixtures.
    Two very different games where different players may be needed. Matic with his physicality and strength in the air would be perfect for Burnley, while Fred and McTominay are more suited when we need chase the ball.

I'm a bit sad lately, a close friend and mentor of mine died of Covid and was buried on Sunday, the entire immediate family couldn't go as they all have Covid as well. :(

Condolences to you and the family Sir.
    I hope the family will all get through this.

Traditionally the teams we struggle most to beat are the ones that sit back and soak up the pressure...

Do our players have the bottle?!
    Last season, yes, this season, not so much.

Much love mate. Ill raise a glass to him while we celebrate being top of the league.

I'd be more nervous about this if we were at home. As is, let's smash the 'orrible cnuts for six.

Think we're going to need a two goal cushion if we're going to win. They've got height and effective in the air, they'll cause us problems on set pieces.

Dude im being serious man. Im having westham flashbacks during van gaals season. never been so disgusted.
    If you mean the 3-2 at their farewell party at Upton Park, this is a bit different. They had some very skilful players at the time.Payet in particular was a handful throughout the whole season.

Sorry to hear that mate, that's awful. And the family restrictions make it worse.

Stay strong buddy.

Think we're going to need a two goal cushion if we're going to win. They've got height and effective in the air, they'll cause us problems on set pieces.
    No silly fouls then....Oh shit! Just remembered what we're like at set pieces

This team can put us top for the 1st time in a long time , they should be well up for it. We need to get at them from the start and none of this lethargic
    What happened on sunday?
    next Sunday

Personally I think Harry will do very well to avoid that dreaded fifth booking against their very physical front line of Wood & Barnes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Man of the Match

Paul Pogba image Paul Pogba 89% of 378 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

6.6 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 360 ratings.

Score Predictions