Gaming Buying a new notebook

Banat

I’m in the market for a new gaming laptop for months now, and I must admit this is the most frustrating thing ever.
Some colleagues were telling me in february “Wait for a couple of weeks, price will go down any moment’ but we are entering july and it is still the same overpriced garbage on the market.
I live in Germany, I don’t have an option to buy from the USA unfortunately.
I need a new notebook to play some newer games in my free time (RE4, Diablo 4, some MMO) and I also got an offer from my company to learn Adobe and some coding courses for free that I wish to use.
My budget is up to 2500€.
These are the models I found in Germany on some discount prices and the models some of my friends and colleagues are recommending (attached).
Can you help me with the choice and if there’s something better on the market, please don’t hesitate to recommend :)

PS : On the first pic is Legion pro 7i

Scottynaldinho

May I ask why are you in for a gaming laptop and not a gaming PC?

No matter how much you spend on this, it will be redundant in a couple of years of real gaming as soon as the thermal performance starts to decline.

Banat

May I ask why are you in for a gaming laptop and not a gaming PC?

No matter how much you spend on this, it will be redundant in a couple of years of real gaming as soon as the thermal performance starts to decline.
Trying to save space in my apartment, plus electricity bills in Germany are crazy with this Rus-Ukr conflict.
And I don’t have external monitor either, so it wouldn’t be much cheaper IMO.
I intend to change notebook every 3-4 years so I think it will serve better than desktop PC in my case.
Less maintance as well

edgecutter

Trying to save space in my apartment, plus electricity bills in Germany are crazy with this Rus-Ukr conflict.
And I don’t have external monitor either, so it wouldn’t be much cheaper IMO.
I intend to change notebook every 3-4 years so I think it will serve better than desktop PC in my case.
Less maintance as well
You could build a mini pc and get far better performance than above, but I understand about the monitor problem.

I have a gaming pc and I would never go back to a gaming laptop. The overheating and fan noise will drive you crazy.

Banat

I get you guys, but as I mentioned, I literally have no place for external monitor in my room, electricity is crazy in Germany at the moment and desktop can use double the energy.
Plus, I wouldn’t mind having a portable potent PC.
I mean, I know I’m not in the market for portable and lightweight business laptop, and it will be used as a desktop most of the time, but I might need to carry him with me from time to time, so portabilty would be a nice addition