BVB (Bottlespielverein Borussia Dortmund) watch | You love to see it

carlbcfc

Supports
Birmingham City
Wonder if Bellingham is still happy he followed the money instead of coming Utd
He followed the opportunity to play regularly. It was never about money so please get that thought out of your head please.

Jude has the chance to walk away from Birmingham for around £250k compo money to Birmingham as he was 16 and was not signed to a pro contract yet. He chose, I say it again, he chose, to sign the pro contract on his 17th, and then join BVB, ensuring Birmingham got the big fee. He’s a die hard Birmingham fan btw. He actually now worth more than our club

Trust me mate he’s one of the good kids. The kind of guy Sir Alex would sign himself.

Reactions: Solius

Judas

Open to offers
Lose this and it really is starting to look very sticky for them in terms of CL football next season. Their defence isn't suddenly going to get better.

DelPotro

They need to switch back to 3 at the back and play Haaland and Sancho up front. It's the formation that suits their players the most.

Drainy

He followed the opportunity to play regularly. It was never about money so please get that thought out of your head please.

Jude has the chance to walk away from Birmingham for around £250k compo money to Birmingham as he was 16 and was not signed to a pro contract yet. He chose, I say it again, he chose, to sign the pro contract on his 17th, and then join BVB, ensuring Birmingham got the big fee. He’s a die hard Birmingham fan btw. He actually now worth more than our club

Trust me mate he’s one of the good kids. The kind of guy Sir Alex would sign himself.
Yeah, you only hear great things about him. He's nailed on to be a great player and is already a capable one.

Sucks for us we missed out, hopefully when he returns to England its with us.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Bad few weeks for the resident Leverkusen supporter. Both his teams pissing away points regularly.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Mock Dortmund all you want. But most of the mocks towards BVB or Bayern usually comes with a disrespecting "... in this trash Bundesliga" and other bs which is simply not true. Which is obviously mocking the whole league and all its teams and not only BVB/Bayern. And then you wonder that other fans also start a backlash? This is strange.
How would you describe the Upamecano to Bayern transfer? Does that happen in a non-tinpot league?

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Playing Can at right back already got Rodgers sacked at Liverpool, so it figures Terzic would decide to shout 'hold my beer'

BVB struggling for EL spots. As they say, you love to see it.

Suedesi

No, it's simply amusing to see United fans take it so personal what happened between their club and Dortmund in the previous season. Shouldn't you guys be above stuff like that? It's kinda small time tbh.
To be fair, you could have commented on the official Dortmund twitter account taking digs against PSG for losing to FC Orient as an example of being small time - but, no you chose to chide United fans in a United forum instead. Can't make this shit up.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Mock Dortmund all you want. But most of the mocks towards BVB or Bayern usually comes with a disrespecting "... in this trash Bundesliga" and other bs which is simply not true. Which is obviously mocking the whole league and all its teams and not only BVB/Bayern. And then you wonder that other fans also start a backlash? This is strange.
Not really. It is strange. I can't imagine one of us signing up to a Bayern forum to defend City.
Bad few weeks for the resident Leverkusen supporter. Both his teams pissing away points regularly.
@Zehner ? His darling Thiago isn't doing well either.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Not really. It is strange. I can't imagine one of us signing up to a Bayern forum to defend City.
Nobody is signing up here to defend other clubs. If then we defend the Bundesliga but not particular clubs except the club we support of course.

The impression of supporters of Bundesliga clubs united here to defend Dortmund results from the Sancho transfer saga. Still even in that 1000+ pages thread most of us didn't defend Dortmund but just tried to tell you guys the transfer won't happen anymore.
For German fans it was very obvious that Dortmund decided to keep Sancho after the August deadline has passed. Most of you didn't believe Dortmund and us.
Fair play to all as everybody is entitled to their opinion.

The impression of supporters of Bundesliga clubs united here to defend Dortmund results from the Sancho transfer saga. Still even in that 1000+ pages thread most of us didn't defend Dortmund but just tried to tell you guys the transfer won't happen anymore.
For German fans it was very obvious that Dortmund decided to keep Sancho after the August deadline has passed. Most of you didn't believe Dortmund and us.
Are you still believing that fairytale? :lol:

Dortmund wanted silly money, and no deadline would have had them refusing silly money.

United simply refused to pay silly money.

It had feck all to do with a Dortmund deadline. Are you honestly bullshitting yourself that Dortmund would have turned down 100m+ after that deadline? You can’t be that daft surely? It was a ploy, one that didn’t work.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen

@Zehner ? His darling Thiago isn't doing well either.
Fosu-Mensah was quite bad yesterday. Think we should start signing more Bundesliga proven players. The EPL players coming to Germany recently were pretty disappointing.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Fosu-Mensah was quite bad yesterday. Think we should start signing more Bundesliga proven players. The EPL players coming to Germany recently were pretty disappointing.
Yes, a fringe youngster who barely featured in the PL is the perfect counter example. Got us good there.

PoTMS

Who can blame him? He wasn't good enough for the Premier League. He has far more chance of making it in the Bundesliga considering it is factually a weaker league.

Idxomer

Yes, a fringe youngster who barely featured in the PL is the perfect counter example. Got us good there.
:lol:

A player who wasn't even good enough for Palace and Fulham 3 years ago and barely played since then.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
I could also have named Sané but I thought I'd choose an example that makes about as much sense as the ones you guys bring up in here :)

Last edited:

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I could also have named Sané but I thought I'd choose an example that makes about much reasons as the you guys bring up in here :)
We both know that there are a ton of factors at play, some players style fits one league better than others, doesn't necessarily say much about the quality of the league. There have been a lot of flops as well as hits going from BL to PL and the other way round.

All that in mind, let's call a spade a spade. Thiago has been very disappointing, bordering on shocking, so far.

I could also have named Sané but I thought I'd choose an example that makes about much reasons as the you guys bring up in here :)
Sáne played a grand total of 1 Premier League game last season.

So a guy who failed at Fulham, and a guy who’s been injured for an entire season.... you’re not very good at this are you?

GazTheLegend

Nobody is signing up here to defend other clubs. If then we defend the Bundesliga but not particular clubs except the club we support of course.

Eh, you kept telling us the same thing about Kagawa Mikhataryan, Aubameyang, Pulisic etc etc. "Why would they leave" you laugh in Man Utd threads in Man Utd forums. It happens every year and you still say the same thing. It happens for the same reason you comment in these threads:. The English clubs in the English league hold similar status to the champions League right now and the level of interest in the league is -truly- global. Nobody says the clubs are all great (some are though of course) and I don't think anyone really believes we have punched at our weight as a league for years but the obsession you have with defending your league borders on weirdness.

:lol:
Are you still believing that fairytale? :lol:

Dortmund wanted silly money, and no deadline would have had them refusing silly money.

United simply refused to pay silly money.

It had feck all to do with a Dortmund deadline. Are you honestly bullshitting yourself that Dortmund would have turned down 100m+ after that deadline? You can’t be that daft surely? It was a ploy, one that didn’t work.
It really is laughable. We had an impasse. Very simple.

I thought that everyone could see the “deadline”
was a ploy - and at any point if United stumped up the cash, Dortmund would have agreed a sale. Absurd to suggest otherwise.

It really is laughable. We had an impasse. Very simple.

I thought that everyone could see the “deadline”
was a ploy - and at any point if United stumped up the cash, Dortmund would have agreed a sale. Absurd to suggest otherwise.
You’ve gotta be slightly simple to imagine Dortmund wouldn’t have sold after that fake deadline if a 100m+ bid came in :lol:

As you say, clear as day it was an impasse. Dortmund thought United were bullshitting and threw the deadline in as a ploy, United weren’t.

This nonsense would make sense if it had been widely reported that United bid 100m on deadline day and Dortmund turned it down because ”deadline”, but from all reports, nothing whatsoever happened on Sancho in the final weeks.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Actually intrigued to see how they’ll do in the CL considering how poor their league form is. Sevilla are in great form.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Are they just giving the caretaker to end of the season then? Seems a bit dangerous given how poor their league form is.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Sáne played a grand total of 1 Premier League game last season.

So a guy who failed at Fulham, and a guy who’s been injured for an entire season.... you’re not very good at this are you?
My bad, you're correct. Thiago had a much easier start at Liverpool regarding injuries.