BVB (Bottlespielverein Borussia Dortmund) watch | You love to see it

Chief123

He seems surprised he got a negative reaction to that comment. :lol:

Yeah, the premier league was like schoolboy football with players running around all over the place not having a clue until Master Pep and Klopp came along and taught everyone how to play.:lol::lol:

Chief123

Yeah. 'So guys, we can't claim we're the best league in the world anymore without becoming a laughing stock since La Liga is winning EL and CL left, right and center. Let's just find a USP of our league and then pretend we always rated that proposition as tge most important one anyway'
Do you agree Bundesliga is a farmers league? A league where the winner is decided before it even kicks off?

Judas

Open to offers
Yeah. 'So guys, we can't claim we're the best league in the world anymore without becoming a laughing stock since La Liga is winning EL and CL left, right and center. Let's just find a USP of our league and then pretend we always rated that proposition as tge most important one anyway'
:lol: riled beyond belief, good grief. You're just backing up everything everyone is saying.

TheReligion

Abusive
Werner, Havertz and Thiago are all struggling in the PL. Any idea why that might be?

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
What a surprise. A response from a Bundesliga fan. :lol:

Your delusion came through in the end if you don’t believe the premier league is the most competitive in the world.
My delusion? Tell me, how many of our 'Bundesliga defense alliance members' made fun of you and your fellow 'trust me, Sancho is coming, I've decrypted tge secret 5d chess messages in Romano' s tweets' cultists after the transfer deadline was due and it was proven we've been correct for weeks?

I tell you, nobody. Because it wasn't about such stuff for us. I'm actually happy United is currently doing fine because that hopefully means you guys aren't so thin skinned anymore but I also expected you to be a bit more reserved after you've been proven wrong so drastically in the summer window. Naive me.

RUCK4444

Do you agree Bundesliga is a farmers league? A league where the winner is decided before it even kicks off?
Of course it is... it’s not even really questionable tbh.

It’s a league with a guaranteed winner, a winner whom other teams like Dortmund drop their pants for every summer and let them cherry pick their best players.

Strange incestuous league.

TheReligion

Abusive
I'm interested to know why? My point being your attitude towards the EPL seems quite derogatory, especially with the comments regarding Pep and Klopp.

Would be interested to know why they have struggled so badly after bossing things comfortably in Germany.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Pep has admitted he had to alter his tactics when coming to England and regularly hails it as the tougest competition he has managed in while Klopp has 1 league win in (5?) seasons.
This post doesnt say what you think it does, if anything it goes against your little dig at the end.
Guardiola also said that Philipp Lahm was his most intelligent player and that he wished he had 1000 Dantes in his team. He's also altering his tactics for every game.

And both coaches broke multiple points records. This is no coincidence, the EPL looked like handball between 2010 and 2016.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Without Haaland this year they’d be absolutely lower mid table.

sancho seems to have woken up a bit recently, losing hakimi has proved to be a big loss too.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Your first and second question aren't compatible. No to the first, yes to the second.

I'm interested to know why? My point being your attitude towards the EPL seems quite derogatory, especially with the comments regarding Pep and Klopp.

Would be interested to know why they have struggled so badly after bossing things comfortably in Germany.
This is just repitition. You know very well why it's dumb to judge players after a few months, especially when they are playing for a struggling team or have been out injured for 90% of the time. Then I'll list former Bundesliga players who are comfortably among the best in the EPL now and former EPL players who failed at La Liga/Bundesliga/Serie A sides. I honestly see no point in that.

I've got nothing against the EPL by the way. Before Corona shoved football down our throats 7 times a week, I watched more EPL than Bundesliga. I believe the EPL was the last major league to adapt to the tactical developments in terms of positional play and pressing which started around 2008 though and only caught up on that around 2016. I also didn't like the kick and rush style that most teams applied during the 00s so I only enjoy the league in recent years. Was more on the La Liga side before thaat.

Judas

Open to offers
I tell you, nobody. Because it wasn't about such stuff for us. I'm actually happy United is currently doing fine because that hopefully means you guys aren't so thin skinned anymore but I also expected you to be a bit more reserved after you've been proven wrong so drastically in the summer window. Naive me.
Oh babes, pot kettle black. So much of the Sancho thread was light hearted muppetry fun, not that serious. Believe it not, I wasn't actually driving an actual train full of muppets all summer.

Chief123

My delusion? Tell me, how many of our 'Bundesliga defense alliance members' made fun of you and your fellow 'trust me, Sancho is coming, I've decrypted tge secret 5d chess messages in Romano' s tweets' cultists after the transfer deadline was due and it was proven we've been correct for weeks?

What an amazing victory! You guys nailed us with that one!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
No-one wanted the Bayern discount they usually give your lot, just a fair price.

100m+ was beyond idiotic.

Shithousery was their twitter feed, as shit as their team, you love to see it.
Discount price :lol:
Refusing to budge on an unrealistic valuation for a player who is already headstrong on leaving isn't even the shithousery aspect. That's fine, value your asset at what you want to value it at. What was shit-housery was the very clear tweets etc. that were aimed at the saga.

It's just bants. You can't be posting tweets like 'you love to see it' etc., only for said player to underperform for the majority of the season and your team to be doing terribly in your league and not expect to get bantered for it. Swings and roundabouts, can't dish but not take.
Don't forget Watzke and Zorc giving daily press briefings throughout August, acting like dickheads and milking the saga at every little opportunity. If you don't want to sell a player, that's totally fine but go about it in a classy and professional way.
These Bundesliga fans :lol:
Hilarious how the entire league seems to hate the banter Dortmund fully deserve. Imagine us doing the same on a Bayern forum when Chelsea refused on CHO, or getting riled up by German fans taking the piss out of Liverpool’s struggles :lol: :lol:
Bundesliga fans are incredibly sensitive
Bundesliga fans and insecurity about their unpopular, semi-pro league, a tale as old as time.
The Bundesliga fans come flying out at the defence of anything about their league like white blood cells going to take care of an cut to the skin!

It’s actually cute seeing them defend their rival teams in order to dispel the farmers league tag.
So, I'm here doing my thing, posting about Bellingham and shitting on Can, then I make one laughing off-hand comment, triggering all the above responses and ensuing excitement over a couple of pages within a few hours, yet I'm supposed to be the sensitive one 'coming flying out'? I've never had as many replies to a post before :lol:

It's alright, you don't have to explain yourselves.

Chief123

So, I'm here doing my thing, posting about Bellingham and shitting on Can, then I make one laughing off-hand comment, triggering all the above responses over a couple of pages within a few hours, yet I'm supposed to be the one 'coming flying out'? I've never had as many replies to a post before :lol:

To be fair you and the rest of the Bundesliga fans get extremely touchy about anything negative towards the league. It’s like you guys find it difficult to accept that premier league is a more competitive, more desired and more watched league than the German league. Any negative comment towards your league, there’s a committee meeting that gets held amongst rival fans in order to defend the honour of your league. :lol:

This thread is about Dortmund yet the likes of you and @Zehner get so touchy about them!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
So, I'm here doing my thing, posting about Bellingham and shitting on Can, then I make one laughing off-hand comment, triggering all the above responses over a couple of pages within a few hours, yet I'm supposed to be the one 'coming flying out'? I've never had as many replies to a post before :lol:

IF anyone posts nonsense in Bayern forum, they will also get multiple replies from Bayern fans calling out the nonsense post. Getting many replies is not some badge of honor.

Chief123

IF anyone posts nonsense in Bayern forum, they will also get multiple replies from Bayern fans calling out the nonsense post. Getting many replies is not some badge of honor.
It’s like he didn’t realise he was going on a Utd forum. I mean logic tells you that the majority of responses are going to be from Utd fans. Does one really go on a forum and post something and expect no replies to it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

roonster09

Scout
It’s like he didn’t realise he was going on a Utd forum. I mean logic tells you that the majority of responses are going to be from Utd fans. Does one really go on a forum and post something and expect no replies to it? :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's what I don't understand. "wow I got so many replies for my shit comment", well no shit sherlock, this is one of the biggest football forum on internet with more than 1000 members at most of the time. Its normal to get around 10 replies to a post.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
This thread is about Dortmund yet the likes of you and @Zehner get so touchy about them!
I'm not touchy about it though. I enjoy the thread as a whole, I enjoy the ridicule towards Dortmund even more than I enjoy the considerable, hilarious muppet butthurt on display, I was simply laughing about the application of term "shithousery".
Getting many replies is not some badge of honor.
That's true, and I was not aiming for replies, just expressing joy at the proceedings.
So, please proceed.

Chief123

That's what I don't understand. "wow I got so many replies for my shit comment", well no shit sherlock, this is one of the biggest football forum on internet with more than 1000 members at most of the time. Its normal to get around 10 replies to a post.
What I find more fascinating is how intrigued and defensive they are about a club that is meant to be their “rivals”. Imagine a bayern forum bantering Liverpool and then Utd fans coming to the rescue. It’s baffling! :lol: :lol:

Chief123

I'm not touchy about it though. I enjoy the thread as a whole, I enjoy the ridicule towards Dortmund even more than I enjoy the considerable, hilarious muppet butthurt on display, I was simply laughing about the application of term "shithousery".

And I was not aiming for replies, just expressing joy at the proceedings.
So, please proceed.
In all honesty I’ve noticed it from you as much mate. But the others take it to heart so much!

cyberman

Guardiola also said that Philipp Lahm was his most intelligent player and that he wished he had 1000 Dantes in his team. He's also altering his tactics for every game.

And both coaches broke multiple points records. This is no coincidence, the EPL looked like handball between 2010 and 2016.
But we have seen him alter his tactics and he has to win the league this year or its 2 title wins in 5 years so its not just talk. The proof is there. Its a struggle for Pep.
Both have come in and won 3 titles between them, its not this life altering experience for the EPL that you make it out to be.
Pep barely broke 80 points last year, be lucky to break it this year after spending hundreds of millions trying to solve the riddle and itll be hundreds of millions again before he dominates again.
Not exactly a tacitcal powerhouse im sure youll agree

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Most of the posts he's quoting aren't even directly replying to his comment. He's taking all the credit for a collection of shit comments from the BL gang.

roonster09

Scout
Most of the posts he's quoting aren't even directly replying to his comment. He's taking all the credit for a collection of shit comments from the BL gang.
:lol: I didn't know that.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
So, I'm here doing my thing, posting about Bellingham and shitting on Can, then I make one laughing off-hand comment, triggering all the above responses and ensuing excitement over a couple of pages within a few hours, yet I'm supposed to be the sensitive one 'coming flying out'? I've never had as many replies to a post before :lol:

I just laughed at £90m being a discount price. But you are sensitive, this post proves it. It's okay to be sensitive. Nothing wrong with that mate.

Robbie Boy

Yeah, EPL fans are totally different. I once pointed out that the EPL was a tactical mess until Guardiola and Klopp were brought in. Half the board had their forks and torches out to defend the most competitive league in the world, whatever that means.
Well yeah, you deserved that reaction if you actually posted such nonsense :lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Genuinely Bundesliga fans on this forum are a bit weird. This is a thread slagging off Dortmund and there are Bayern, Leverkusen fans getting offended on behalf of them. Bizarre.

Judas

Open to offers
If the world is still a mess and my life is still empty in the summer, I'm going to join a Bayern forum and massively defend every English team like my life depended on it. The Brave British Boys Defence Team.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Wait, so you are winding me up because I expect reasonable answers on a United forum? You seem almost proud to be biased.

Well yeah, you deserved that reaction if you actually posted such nonsense :lol:
Then you have no clue about modern football tactics.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
If by tactical mess you mean dominating the CL from 05-12 or similar, then sure, absolute mess.

Last edited:

Chief123

Wait, so you are winding me up because I expect reasonable answers on a United forum? You seem almost proud to be biased.
You’re so confused you don’t even realise the post wasn’t about you. Another case in point of being very touchy.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
But you are sensitive, this post proves it. It's okay to be sensitive. Nothing wrong with that mate.
This is the tricky point in the conversation where the more I protest that "I am not crazy", the more sedatives I get injected while getting dragged into the closed ward :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

I didn't quote you, not everything's about you. Typical narcassist.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Bellingham snubbed us for gaurunteed games at the biggest bestest youth development team in the world ever, said team loses all the time as a result.

You love to see it.
What's your point? He should have come to Utd to sit on the bench like Van de Beek?

He wasn't going there because Dortmund guarantees trophies.

He's literally there because he expected to play more minutes knowing full well he'll leave Dortmund in a couple of years. As Dortmund expects as well, most likely.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
This is the tricky point in the conversation where the more I protest that "I am not crazy", the more sedatives I get injected while getting dragged into the closed ward :lol:
But I'm being genuine. I know what you mean, but obviously it struck a little nerve you got all those replies. Some were a bit provocative, but mine was just laughing at the discount price thing.