BVB (Bottlespielverein Borussia Dortmund) watch | You love to see it

JustinC00

If we had Haaland this season we’d be walking the league. He’s miles ahead of any of our strikers. What a player.
Eh.. I gotta see him do it in the EPL before declaring that. A lot of players look good or world class in the Bundesliga and then come to the EPL and get found out.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Eh.. I gotta see him do it in the EPL before declaring that. A lot of players look good or world class in the Bundesliga and then come to the EPL and get found out.
Haaland had no problems in CL, and Lewa dunked on every PL team he faced last season.
Perhaps they are just that good? Haaland would do fine in EPL, i have little doubt about that.

Last edited:

passing-wind

the bitternes in this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I like the Bundesliga but the Dortmund fans commenting during the time of the saga had some outlandish views. It's no surprise to see the reaction given their turnout this season thus far.

Classical Mechanic

Shame for Sancho. Think if we’d got him we‘d be further ahead with a proper player on the right of our attack. He must have been depressed staying there but he’s coming back to form now to get his move this summer.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Hilarious how the entire league seems to hate the banter Dortmund fully deserve. Imagine us doing the same on a Bayern forum when Chelsea refused on CHO, or getting riled up by German fans taking the piss out of Liverpool’s struggles :lol: :lol:
Exactly, they spouted so much shit about modern club, how club should be run all that, also made fun of ManUtd. Now that they are struggling we shouldn't laugh at them.

Wonder which account mica is using, he should tell us how awesome Dortmund are.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Bundesliga fans are incredibly sensitive

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Love to see them being shite, and cannot wait for Haaland to leave them and for them to be even worse. The Bundesliga brigade has come to defend their honor I see.

Am I bitter? Absolutely, Dortmund are twats. Don't particularly care about the Sancho thing anymore, but they're simply an extremely smalltime club.

The "bitterness" in this thread is majorly due to you and others German league fans regularly mocking United for not paying 120m for Sancho in this scenario. Now he's going to be sold to be for less than 2/3rds of that value. Here's the link of one of your post btw
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/jad...ortmund-for-now.445165/page-610#post-25888251
That post!! :lol:

And they wonder why we’re laughing now, sat at the top of the league whilst Dortmund are firing managers and still flopping :lol:

Last edited:

GJNJ

They could be as low as 8th after today’s fixtures,

Okey

Finish outside top 4. Sell Sancho for half what was mooted last summer (to whoever). It really is going to happen...and couldn't to a nicer club!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Bundesliga fans and insecurity about their unpopular, semi-pro league, a tale as old as time.

Chairman Steve

What’s the cause of their current decline? Bad defence? Bad midfield? Bad management? General malaise within the club? COVID?

Cant believe for a second it’s their attack who most of Europe keep tabs on.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The "bitterness" in this thread is majorly due to you and others German league fans regularly mocking United for not paying 120m for Sancho in this scenario. Now he's going to be sold to be for less than 2/3rds of that value. Here's the link of one of your post btw
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/jad...ortmund-for-now.445165/page-610#post-25888251
What an utterly garbage post, you can tell he spent ages thinking of that expecting it to be met with a chorus of green smilies too.

cyberman

But why would he leave? Stay at exciting Dortmund and then leave for a Barca or Madrid was my favourite passive aggressive stance of this saga.

cyberman

Shame for Sancho. Think if we’d got him we‘d be further ahead with a proper player on the right of our attack. He must have been depressed staying there but he’s coming back to form now to get his move this summer.
Its a wasted season for him, I genuinely feel sorry for the player.
He must be looking at us thinking of the difference he would make, about how far ahead we could actually be in the league.
Now he could be 8th.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
What’s the cause of their current decline? Bad defence? Bad midfield? Bad management? General malaise within the club? COVID?

Cant believe for a second it’s their attack who most of Europe keep tabs on.
Poor defence mainly.
They can score goals for fun, they just can't shut teams out.
Yesterday was a prime example.
They have actually been playing some lovely football recently, just not good enough at the back to make it count.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Let's lowball them as much as we can. They certainly need money, and we are the only team to pay for their best players bar maybe PSG even though I don't know how the situation about FFP is now. 60million and 10-15mil in add-ons like winning the league and Sancho being top goalscorer, baloon dor or what not, would be very generous from us. Eat it Dortmund.

The next year the same offer for Haaland who will hardly be as content as Sancho staying in a Europa league team for another season. I think Ole will get him this time. United being closer to finishing rebuilding compared to other big teams who could afford him.

I don't care if we buy one top player per window, if we sell Pogba we should have space and money for another one like Grealish and CB shouldnt cost fortune.. We could do some smart business like with Cavani too for our RB. Or even get the last year out of Ramos if he fancied that.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Tough times currently for Dortmund and Bundesliga fans. Both their teams (Dortmund and Liverpool) are not doing well. At least their other team (City) is doing well so not all is lost for them.

Raredaredevil

They have been dreadful this season. The amount of money they have made me lose. Will never ever bet on them again. Would be funny if they end up missing out on top 4 and we win the Premier League. I wonder how Sancho will feel.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
What a player Haaland is. Best striker on the planet once Ron and Lewa step away. No doubt about it.

Tony247

Don't forget Watzke and Zorc giving daily press briefings throughout August, acting like dickheads and milking the saga at every little opportunity. If you don't want to sell a player, that's totally fine but go about it in a classy and professional way.
What about not even meeting the united negotiators? How was that professional? We are united ffs. You can say no, that's your right but at least behave professionally. Totally unprofessional, deluded feeder club.

gazbradley

How’s Bellingham being playing? Saw him a few times for Birmingham and was gutted he chose Dortmund looked a real talent

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
This thread contains more alternative facts than an average Trump speech.

Chief123

These Bundesliga fans :lol:
The Bundesliga fans come flying out at the defence of anything about their league like white blood cells going to take care of an cut to the skin!

It’s actually cute seeing them defend their rival teams in order to dispel the farmers league tag.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
The Bundesliga fans come flying out at the defence of anything about their league like white blood cells going to take care of an cut to the skin!

It’s actually cute seeing them defend their rival teams in order to dispel the farmers league tag.
Yeah, EPL fans are totally different. I once pointed out that the EPL was a tactical mess until Guardiola and Klopp were brought in. Half the board had their forks and torches out to defend the most competitive league in the world, whatever that means.

Tallis

If they need some defenders, we would be happy to send them their way. We have two experienced ones which we could swap with one for forwards (of our choosing).

cyberman

Yeah, EPL fans are totally different. I once pointed out that the EPL was a tactical mess until Guardiola and Klopp were brought in. Half the board had their forks and torches out to defend the most competitive league in the world, whatever that means.
Pep has admitted he had to alter his tactics when coming to England and regularly hails it as the tougest competition he has managed in while Klopp has 1 league win in (5?) seasons.
This post doesnt say what you think it does, if anything it goes against your little dig at the end.

Chief123

What a surprise. A response from a Bundesliga fan. :lol:

Your delusion came through in the end if you don’t believe the premier league is the most competitive in the world.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Pretty clear and obvious what most competitive league in the world means, to be fair.
Yeah. 'So guys, we can't claim we're the best league in the world anymore without becoming a laughing stock since La Liga is winning EL and CL left, right and center. Let's just find a USP of our league and then pretend we always rated that proposition as tge most important one anyway'