C.G.I limits...

VanNistelrater

Poncey film buff
MUFC Champions 2006/2007: Where will the goals com
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
please sort this out, it's really irratating, especially i type out a long-ass reply and it doesnt work cos of cgi limits, then i press back and its all gone!

i dont know if its possible to sort it out but for the love off god do something, otherwise im gunna kill some people.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Originally posted by VanNistlerater:
<strong>please sort this out, it's really irratating, especially i type out a long-ass reply and it doesnt work cos of cgi limits, then i press back and its all gone!</strong><hr></blockquote>

We've found a CGI limits positive folks!

I knew it couldn't be all bad.

WeasteDevil

Originally posted by VanNistlerater:
<strong>please sort this out, it's really irratating, especially i type out a long-ass reply and it doesnt work cos of cgi limits, then i press back and its all gone!

i dont know if its possible to sort it out but for the love off god do something, otherwise im gunna kill some people.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Jaysus, how many times have you been told the reason for it?

FFS! All you have to do is CTRL + C your post before you make it, and if there is a problem, then you do not have to write it again, just CTRL + V.

Christ man, it's the server, and until the server is changed, then you will just have to fecking live with it. I can remember when we were on a different server and the problem did not occur, but then that server was far less stable and sometimes the whole site would be down for hours.

And here is a little tip: When you get the errors, wait for 5 minutes before doing a refresh - it helps. And also, when you do click on a thread and it does not seem to be working - WAIT! Because that way, you will avoid the CGI Limit in most cases. Clicking refresh just makes it worse.

blythy

Fascist Dictator
Originally posted by WeasteDevil:
<strong>

Jaysus, how many times have you been told the reason for it?

FFS! All you have to do is CTRL + C your post before you make it, and if there is a problem, then you do not have to write it again, just CTRL + V.

Christ man, it's the server, and until the server is changed, then you will just have to fecking live with it. I can remember when we were on a different server and the problem did not occur, but then that server was far less stable and sometimes the whole site would be down for hours.

And here is a little tip: When you get the errors, wait for 5 minutes before doing a refresh - it helps. And also, when you do click on a thread and it does not seem to be working - WAIT! Because that way, you will avoid the CGI Limit in most cases. Clicking refresh just makes it worse.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Hear fecking Hear!!

People moaning about them is far more annoying than the Limits themselves... Get a life!!

Shutters.