call me crazy...

steamlord

but Real madrid, FC, limited, or plc or whatever the feck they are, aspire to be man utd plc... they steal our pathway to the far east for a bargain £24.5m (i.e. beckham), steal our links with Portugal- Quieroz = goodbye quaresma, (christiano) Ronaldo, (well POSTIGA was once a target but he's signed for spurs, no doubt with a min. fee release), and from right under your UK noses REAL are gonna make a bomb on Madrid FC shirts even though they are probably the most hated football club in the UK/ Ireland because of their cocky and arrogant stance. supported by many football fans but followed by the few true fans. REAL are turning more and more against soccer and more and more towards making a profit! why else would they sign Beckham? (who i alwyas loved as a player- especially when i met him). we all know he hardly slots right in to their starting XII. solution= Man Utd wanted to sell cuz fergie thought Becks was too big for the club- Real was only club interested/could afford him => make money outta him (no chance the same money will be made in italy) therefore becks signs for madrid cheaper than the whole world expects because MACRID know they are the only club that can take becksfrom old trafford. now the world is lookin on us to make the big signings.... we'll have to just wait and see!

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
:rolleyes: Can't you be patient,every fecker knows that Madrid are backed by the Spanish goverment and nobody can do anything about it.Why don't you call your goverment or whatever fecking country's goverment to back us,then we can buy Raul,Ronaldo,Buffon and about evry single player in the world to satisfy you

steamlord

i think u missed the point of my post. so try reading it again. then maybe u will comprehend. united are the "super power" that madrid want to be.

*just a footnote- i think my government's having just about enough fun sorting out the jolly old politics of harmonious northern ireland!

Crash. Bang. Wallop. What a video!

Metatron

Originally posted by Melvinyeo:
<strong> :rolleyes: Can't you be patient,every fecker knows that Madrid are backed by the Spanish goverment and nobody can do anything about it.Why don't you call your goverment or whatever fecking country's goverment to back us,then we can buy Raul,Ronaldo,Buffon and about evry single player in the world to satisfy you</strong><hr></blockquote>

Please since you now that well Real Madrid, can you tell me where have you read that bullshit? guess you can't cause it's false.

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
Originally posted by Metatron:
<strong>

Please since you now that well Real Madrid, can you tell me where have you read that bullshit? guess you can't cause it's false.</strong><hr></blockquote>

It's all Franco's fault and what do you mean by 'Please since you now that well '

Metatron

Originally posted by Melvinyeo:
<strong>

It's all Franco's fault and what do you mean by 'Please since you now that well '</strong><hr></blockquote>

its only a romour and the goverment hasn't got anything to do with Franco. Can you put a link of someone who nows what hes' talking about, for me to see it? else don't say what someone has told someone that his father told him that the bus driver told him that the goverment is behind Real Madrid.