Gaming Call of Duty: Cold War

TheReligion

Abusive
Dead Ops Arcade is a hidden gem in this. They’ve clearly put a fair bit of effort in to it. Strange they’ve kinda hidden it away (apart from the big pop up advert).

I just need to work out what the feck I’m doing, then find some people who also know what they’re doing.
Have you picked up the invisibility cloak on level 4 yet? Absolute game changer. If you have no joy finding it PM me and I'll give you a hand.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Have you picked up the invisibility cloak on level 4 yet? Absolute game changer. If you have no joy finding it PM me and I'll give you a hand.
The what now? Only played one game. Got to level 11 which is shit I think, but I'm fairly sure no one knew what was going on.

TheReligion

Abusive
The what now? Only played one game. Got to level 11 which is shit I think, but I'm fairly sure no one knew what was going on.
I don't want to say too much in the open forum as it really is a hidden gem. Sounds like you've missed it in that case and need to trawl back.

TheReligion

Abusive
What do you mean trawl back? Don't you start from the beginning every time?
Back to level 4 I mean. You need to concentrate here if you're going to find it. There's plenty of good things you can pick up but if you're not careful you'll miss them.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Back to level 4 I mean. You need to concentrate here if you're going to find it. There's plenty of good things you can pick up but if you're not careful you'll miss them.
I need to play some more and work out what the craic is properly.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
There’s something very odd about this game. Sometimes you’ll have games where you literally just cannot react in time even if it’s instant.

Never felt like that on MW, even in tough lobbies.

Edit: just turned the game off because all my lobbies were like this tonight. People shooting you the millisecond you see them. Sometimes when they aren’t even facing you before or after the fact. It’s fecked.

Last edited:

ovoxo

There’s something very odd about this game. Sometimes you’ll have games where you literally just cannot react in time even if it’s instant.

Never felt like that on MW, even in tough lobbies.

Edit: just turned the game off because all my lobbies were like this tonight. People shooting you the millisecond you see them. Sometimes when they aren’t even facing you before or after the fact. It’s fecked.
Had the exact same problem tonight. Got fed up, but I’ll be back on it tomorrow:lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
What just happened? Opened cod, went in a lobby and immediately got 4 Xbox party invitations and a cod friend request.

None of the people were in my lobby

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Playing through the campaign on this, which so far seems to be the saving grace. Have all the pieces of evidence but one for those
3 targets you have to pick. It’s not obvious at all who I should choose. Either the last piece of evidence is key or it’s meant to be impossible to get right?

If the former, not sure if I should be continuing with the normal missions first or I have to redo what I’ve done to find the evidence.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Just played about 10 games to try and level the FFAR up and 4 of them had definite aimbotters (and before anyone says, I’ve played enough cod now to know what it should look like, at least on my level :lol:)

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Played this again for the first time in a while and remembered how dogshit it is :lol:

Man, I could play MW for hours on my own but turned this off after about 3 games.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The animation of your guy walking through the jungle in the lobby :lol: they really need to spend more time working on things