Gaming Call of Duty: Cold War

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
You'd think they would include Warzone in the giant download for the PS5 version but no, now I have to go and download Modern Warfare in its entirety, and then delete the shit I don't want in there :annoyed:

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
You'd think they would include Warzone in the giant download for the PS5 version but no, now I have to go and download Modern Warfare in its entirety, and then delete the shit I don't want in there :annoyed:
Wait, is it not in there already?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I’ll smash you on controller ez

Nah I played the beta and hated it. Cancelled my preorder. I might pick it up at some point when they no doubt make it necessary for the wz metas
Aye I think I've got a pc code with the gpu I purchased.

Santos J

Deffo not the best! @Santos J would wipe the floor with me. @Redlambs thinks he would
:lol: Not played Warzone much at all since the FM beta came out but we'll have to jump on for a few games sometime soon!

VeevaVee

despite the protests, wears Ugg boots
Scout
You say that, but I did used to be good back in the day when I actually played on controller in the Halo 3 heyday.

Are you any good at m/kb?
Never tried but no doubt would be a beast

:lol: Not played Warzone much at all since the FM beta came out but we'll have to jump on for a few games sometime soon!
Aye definitely!

VeevaVee

despite the protests, wears Ugg boots
Scout
I've no doubt you would!

I might brush up on some of the ol' Halo when I get the chance, see if I can bring the magic back for some games with you guys :lol:

Though it would then be funny if we switched to the PC version ;)
Nah I’d be shite to be honest. For a good while anyway.

I’ll get the new Halo when it’s out. Not played one since the first couple.

Deery

Anyone else having problems with multiplayer am just waiting in lobbies for 20 minutes and it’s not filling up?

RedDevilRoshi

Going to start the campaign for this today. Anyone that’s already played it, is it any good?

ShinjiNinja26

I’m planning on buying this just wanted to know if there’s any difference in file size between the disc and digital versions of the game? With storage space at a premium on these new consoles is one a better option than the other or are they the exact same?

Santos J

I’m planning on buying this just wanted to know if there’s any difference in file size between the disc and digital versions of the game? With storage space at a premium on these new consoles is one a better option than the other or are they the exact same?
Apparently not much in it if anything at all, the disc is effectively just a license.

ovoxo

Just picked this up today. First time playing COD since black ops!:wenger: I’m looking forward to trying out the triggers on the ps5 with this!

Carlsen19

When I’m running with my gadgie, occasionally it will jolt to the left - is anyone else experiencing this? It doesn’t seem to happen on any other game.

Deery

Played the campaign and finished it today, really enjoyed it.
How did anyone else’s end go? I ended up with the leader on a cliff and we both turned guns on each other then it went to a blank screen.. I choose to cooperate so I’m wondering what the other ending was?

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Just picked this up today. First time playing COD since black ops!:wenger: I’m looking forward to trying out the triggers on the ps5 with this!
As a person in the military the way it makes it feel like squee8a trigger is pretty cool.

RedDevilRoshi

Played the campaign and finished it today, really enjoyed it.
How did anyone else’s end go? I ended up with the leader on a cliff and we both turned guns on each other then it went to a blank screen.. I choose to cooperate so I’m wondering what the other ending was?
Got the same ending as you. Might replay the identity crisis mission and go for the other option as I’m quite intrigued too see how that one ends.

Last edited:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I’m completely avoiding the game until they patch these crashing issues. My fears of the console bricking outweigh the urge to play it at the moment.
when it starts to freeze I instantly dashboard it manually. You can tell when it is going to happen as it goes from laggy to jittery