Callum Hudson Odoi

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
doesn't he have massive wages? doubt he would leave then, even if they want to sell him

Hoof the ball

What is it with people and their brilliant recommendations?

Coman or Dembele on loan? They'll spend more time on the treatment table than on the field.
Zaha? I'd be sickened if we dropped Greenwood for him.
Hudson-Odoi? I mean, this kid hasn't had a good game since the major injury.

What is the fascination with us scraping other teams' sicknotes?

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
This would be a terrible choice. Despite starting off as fan favorite due to being a youth product even Chelsea fans aren't so fond of him anymore. Got a massive contract due to the Bayern interest at the time, but barely showed anything since.

RyRy11

What is it with people and their brilliant recommendations?

Coman or Dembele on loan? They'll spend more time on the treatment table than on the field.
Zaha? I'd be sickened if we dropped Greenwood for him.
Hudson-Odoi? I mean, this kid hasn't had a good game since the major injury.

What is the fascination with us scraping other teams' sicknotes?
People are obsessed with getting players for the sake of it and don’t actually stop to think whether they’d benefit the team

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
So far I'm not impressed at all. But then again, I'm not sure if he's completely recovered from injuries. I'd like to see him when he's fit and in good form.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Tbf to the lad its clear the injury has taken a toll on him. There was a pre season game vs arsenal where he rinsed bellerin all game. Since the injury hes not looked as quick as that.

Ekeke

Good young player, cant see Chelsea wanting to sell him to a rival who finished on the same points as them. Does seem like he'll have trouble getting into the team next season though