Callum Wilson

If he didn't have a terrible injury record I'd be all for this (though more for around the £10-£15m mark)

Good player. Would be nuts to sign him for £18m though given his age and injury issues. Probably means it will be announced later this week.

I think anyone with any sense and if Newcastle are going to have to have a fire sale would just wait til the summer and go for Isak who I think is probably the most underrated striker in the league, Wilson is crippled with injuries and 32 years old so I don’t see Ineos even having Wilson on their radar.

That money is crazy for his age and injury record and the fact he is OOC next year.

If we have that money just go get Guirassy.

Loan is fine, but as a permanent signing it's a big thumbs down from me. If we're spending any money let it be one someone younger who isn't riddled with injuries.

Newcastle are desperate for money, we're not that desperate to pay them anything for Wilson.

Can find the net but he always comes across as a petulant tosser, which is the last thing we need.
Well after another old crocked player, and he ticks that box as well.

We are nice guys, we can help them out by taking Bruno G instead.

Maybe half the figure in the tweets and it's worth it. A good player, but he's 31 (soon to be 32) and has started 67 of the past 135 PL matches.

Ah i see, we found our Martial replacement!

We really should be going for Isaak if newcastle are needing to sell to meet FFP. He's a fantastic striker.

What's the point with a striker who's mostly a great finisher if we don't get our striker any deliverance?

We do need someone clinical who can rotate or come off the bench and score from one chance.

Yay! An over the hill striker with poor fitness, likely on big wages. It's a United special!

It would be a good signing until the Summer. But not beyond that, as United really need to be building towards a title winning squad after that.

Isn't he out of contract in the summer?

5 million and I'd say deal. Anything more and it's of no benefit to us.

He's definitely not over the hill, plays his arse off when on the pitch and scores goals. You cannot compare to Martial.

I'd have him for 5-10m on a 2 year deal.

On a loan yes, but buying him? No way.... would be like Martial, a expierenced striker who can't be trusted because of being injured all the time.